Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (26546 Views)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
HAHAHA,  they were baited into thinking that the maga go pay once they send proof of not being gay,  hahahahahahah,  i laugh in hebrew.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Lagosboy: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
Oh my GOD!!!!!! What can i say, What is my dear country turning into!!

These fools were tricked into this , damn these oyinbo are doing a great job countering 419 .

Shameless people, i wish Nigerian media could publish these photographs.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by asha80(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Pharoh: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
The table has finally turned around oooo grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2010
more to come, ahahahahahah
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2010
more to come

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by SeanT21(f): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2010
Warning: Do not open at work!! shocked
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by DrKitaun(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2010
How I wish I could say these are just Photoshop products ? embarassed
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chamotex(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2010
LWCMB (Laugh Wan Comot My Brazziere)  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/216233_wtf_pics-pickle-boys_jpgba08161f7c242e4bb22e4f08ecaa38c7
[/img]

Are these people mad?
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by spikedcylinder: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2010
Hilarious!
How on earth do they get them to pose for these pictures? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chamotex(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2010
My question is . . . Who helped them to take these pictures? The Landlord? Neighbours? undecided undecided undecided
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by manmustwac(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2010
nigerians will do anything for money
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by spikedcylinder: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2010
They can put cameras on timer na.
How able bodies con men got conned into taking the pictures is what baffles me.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KennyG6(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2010
see the "kini" sef, schioooooooooooor
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chamotex(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

They can put cameras on timer na.
How able bodies con men got conned into taking the pictures is what baffles me.

Spikey, the quality of that first picture can never be a camera with timer.
That is Boda Moshood's banged out polaroid shitzo . . . someone must have taken that
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chocomillo(f): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KennyG6(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2010
chocomillo:

shocked shocked shocked
i feel u jare, a real eyesore grin grin grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chamotex(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2010
chocomillo:

shocked shocked shocked

I know you mehn
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chiogo(f): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2010
Na wa oo!!! This is sad, the women are also involved in this? I thought they just used fake pics.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chocomillo(f): 1:09am On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

I know you mehn
undecided
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by spikedcylinder: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2010
Afi 'Boda Moshood'. You sure its not Okadigbo?
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Pharoh: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2010
Poster why are you having mercy on these illiterate Nigerians and posting the pictures bit by bit please here is the link jare and see shameful nigerians falling mugu for white people.  grin grin grin grin

http://419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Just keep on clicking next and if you like view the story behind each picture lol.

P.S  I have known that site for more than five years now and if you want other sites i will post their links as well.

http://419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by spoilt(f): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2010
Kinky lad of Nigeria? Buhahahahah! grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Pharoh: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2010
This one is even worst than the above link  grin grin grin grin

http://419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KennyG6(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2010
what is the lady covering with that leaf?
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chocomillo(f): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

what is the lady covering with that leaf? 
House of fraser grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Tudor6(f): 1:36am On Jan 05, 2010
Those people aren't Nigerians.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2010
@ TUDOR.

It took me hours to verify they were Nigerians,

THE NUDE ONES ARE ALL NIGERIANS
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KennyG6(m): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2010
chocomillo:

House of fraser grin
more like madam tussads, grin grin grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2010
hERE COMES MORE

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2010
HAHAHA, THIS SHIT IS FUN, I AM REALLY DIGGING DEEP YALL

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by H2O2: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2010
Nna see as spikey they ogle at abela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Police Arrest Gang Leader Who Killed Pregnant Woman, Three Others In Bayelsa / Mentally Unstable Nigerian In Malaysia Dips Girl's Head In Swimming Pool (Video) / Kids Missing On Their Way To School In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.