Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

(+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? (2131 Views)

She Needed My Dic For Her Ass For some Secs And I gave Her (with Photos) / (18+) Asss Of The Day / (18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
My Landlord daugther said she needs my dictionary for her assignment. Should i give her?
Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Sunnypa11(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Give it to her inside the farm for Backyard

Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Sunnypa11:
Give it to her inside the farm for Backyard
e don quick u save dis pix grin.but the babe figure set sha wink
Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:
My Landlord daugther said she needs my dictionary for her assignment. Should i give her?

Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Sunnypa11(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:

e don quick u save dis pix grin.but the babe figure set sha wink

Kemen her sharp sharp...don't you want to be a Landlord ?
Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Sunnypa11:

Kemen her sharp sharp...don't you want to be a Prince ?
i hear u grin
Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by gbegemaster(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:
Always reach out to the needy. Always be a good Neighbor.
Re: (+18) She Said She Needs My Dic For Her Asss. What Should I Do? by BadirX(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:
go tell your village people. Wet in concern me

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Won't Accept In Your Next Relationship? / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / Should I Call Her First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.