Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend (880 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na so two female relatives visited me at home yesterday. As a result of a minor accident, I have to stay at home for a while.

"No female is attending to you. You are the one carrying cutleries around yourself," a relative pointed out.

"Are you in contact with Bolu?" The second woman asked. "What about Tosin? Does that mean all the monies you spent on that girl are down the drain just like that? Anyway, we brought you goodnews."

Bolu was an ex that aborted a fetus without my consent and almost died in the process. Tosin's problem was incessant request for money.

Now they found a woman for me. This woman owns a promising private school. The first thing she asked my people was if I'm educated up to the university level. They gladly told her that if she has wings regarding that, I will clip them. She then told them to initiate the relationship as go-betweens.

"It's better you accept this one, because she has money. You won't have any excuse this time around," the auntie said.

I quickly typed her name into a search engine, and her images flooded my screen. My thought that moment was to flick my lefthand fingers over my head as a gesture of rejecting bad omen. She looks almost as old as Regina Daniels' mother. I asked of her age, and I was told she is 34. I'm a year older than her, but I'm sure Efe of BBN looks older than me. Her ilk need fitness training if she intends to look marriageable.

Then I sent a 'coded' message to her, and wished her goodluck in her search.

How can our women be free from this social stigma that portrays them as odd ones? I'm not happy because I wished I could solve her problem. Now I understand that single mothers are better than the unmarried women. The former have children to nurture, who are usually of presentable fathers, but the later have none, and won't like being impregnated by non-presentable fathers.
Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by banjicom(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
cry try to marry her now and solve the problem on ground. You might be the solution she has been praying for........

Don't forget she is rich oooo

Go and marry jawe, and leave the young girls for under 30 guys
Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
banjicom:
cry try to marry her now and solve the problem on ground. You might be the solution she has been praying for........

Don't forget she is rich oooo

Go and marry jawe, and leave the young girls for under 30 guys

I need my happiness na.
Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by banjicom(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Snow84:

I need my happiness na.
Ha!
The money is there to make you happy cheesy
She is rich........ cheesy
Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
banjicom:

Ha!

That type of money can't make one happy. It will be like living in hell. Freedom is the principal thing.

1 Like

Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stories that touches the heart.
Re: My 'Arrangee' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
banjicom:

Ha!
Everything is not all about money.

(1) (Reply)

Butt, Hips, Breasts Joysticks Enlargement 100% Organic / NYSC: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau Camp / "cyber love" is it real love or fantasy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.