Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (29665 Views)

We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 3:31pm On May 17, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
no update....it is just the usual scam
.....yet you followed me. wink
Re: Bank Teller by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
jpmorgan003:
.....yet you followed me. wink
Cos i went through your threads.
Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
bros jp nice update,we are hoping and praying to be among dos shortlisted amen.
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
Is this recruitment still feasible?
Re: Bank Teller by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2017
Exactly what am thinking @tosbobby
Re: Bank Teller by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2017
see as they put us for pause button chaii God forbid I must make it ijn amen

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
chioma1990:
see as they put us for pause button chaii God forbid I must make it ijn amen
You will surely make it ... Dear All, sorry no comment from me till now. Shortlisted ones will soon start receiving invites. Just be patient and continue your normal hustle. My joy is that there was no monetary commitment from any applicant aside your CVs. So you stand to loose nothing.
This is a public forum, so we should be cautious of our comments. The stuffs you say today may come back to hunt you later. Remember, the internet never forgets.
I will be glad to put smiles on many faces. Once again, please be patient. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2017
jpmorgan003:

You will surely make it ... Dear All, sorry no comment from me till now. Shortlisted ones will soon start receiving invites. Just be patient and continue your normal hustle. My joy is that there was no monetary commitment from any applicant aside your CVs. So you stand to loose nothing.
This is a public forum, so we should be cautious of our comments. The stuffs you say today may come back to hunt you later. Remember, the internet never forgets.
I will be glad to put smiles on many faces. Once again, please be patient. Cheers!
boss i dey ur back,we are still waiting.guys we shud b patient pls.
Re: Bank Teller by ahmedbrown: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Any news updates on this recruitment exercise. Have they started calling people?
Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
NO WE ARE STILL WAITING OOO.
Re: Bank Teller by Charismatic107: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
No update on this again,GOD I need this job badly
Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
we are still waiting ooo
Re: Bank Teller by Generaloluseye: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
i just hope bsc will be considered
Re: Bank Teller by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Imagine how easily we were fooled for a job. And our data was taken for other suspcious act.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Imagine how easily we were fooled for a job. And our data was taken for other suspcious act.

Hello fellow, not that I'm defending anyone; don't always jump to conclusion like this, at least do a search on credibility of those involved, I've came across a thread on this forum where jpmorgan advertised a job and many people were invited for interview and some were employed via that means. I don't know him/her neither did I have anything to do with him anywhere before, but I still believe in the saying that; patience is the surest weapon of an hunter. Sheers.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by keko14: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Hello fellow, not that I'm defending anyone; don't always jump to conclusion like this, at least do a search on credibility of those involved, I've came across a thread on this forum where jpmorgan advertised a job and many people were invited for interview and some were employed via that means. I don't know him/her neither did I have anything to do with him anywhere before, but I still believe in the saying that; patience is the surest weapon of an hunter. Sheers.
chaiiii bro u get mouth, but d matter tiredddd me no b small
Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Your opinion is good, but the problem is that we do not get the true picture of what is causing the delay and it was not also disclose if the recruitment is no longer feasible.

My faith regarding this recruitment was abused when Mr JP wrote that, thank God we did not pay a penny, therefore, we do not have anything to lose. the statement is not good enough because it is not professional.

So many have hoped, even if they did not pay a penny, the time wasting and the information giving away is an illness. I just pray the information is not abused[use for something else].
Does any one here know the monetary value of HOPE?

To my fellow applicants, searching for job should not be a priority but lets also try to build up a business plan and continue nursing it even when the capital is not there yet. Our going to school shouldn't be to work under people but to be productive as well.
I wonder what our schools is also inculcating in us. The moment majority finish schooling, what we think next is building a CV plan[Y nt a business plan]. We will never take time to look around and discover the hiding treasures around us.

Imagine the Bsc. holders with advance education still want to join the slavery community.

If you are not earning minimum of 100k in a month, trust me, you are below average.

Apology if my statement is not too palatable. All the same, lets call a spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by tasiaboss(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller. Location: Nationwide
REQUIREMENT: • OND/NCE/ University Diploma.
Kindly fill the attached excel CV format and send to
The subject of your mail should be Bank teller.
Closing date for this vacancy is 5th May 2017.
NOTE: Do not quote this advert because i will edit my email. CLOSED Goodluck.

Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys any news shud still have hope dat we will b call.JP
Re: Bank Teller by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
This jp is a scam

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello folks. I am deeply sorry for not keeping you all informed. The client suspended the project and later canceled it. I didn`t know how to break the news to you guys. However, the news has to be shared and hence this message.
Once, again am deeply sorry and it was never a scam. I pray good luck finds you all.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by anochuko01(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
jpmorgan003:
Hello folks. I am deeply sorry for not keeping you all informed. The client suspended the project and later canceled it. I didn`t know how to break the news to you guys. However, the news has to be shared and hence this message.
Once, again am deeply sorry and it was never a scam. I pray good luck finds you all.
its okay...
you're hereby forgiven..

3 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Boss no pblm.pls try and keep us posted if any job come up pls.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
We have vacancy for Bank Teller and Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

1.Sagamu, Akarigbo Street
2.Oshogbo, Gbongan-Ibadan Road
3.Otta, Otta Industrial Layout
4.Ado-Ekiti, New Iyin Road
5.Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street
10.Ilorin, Ibrahim Taiwo Road
Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
Ret Shp - Bodija (Ibadan)

REQUIREMENT:
OND/NCE/ University Diploma/HND/BA/BSc/B.Engr. in any course.

Closing date for this vacancy is tomorrow Wednesday 25th October 2017 while interview will be in Ibadan on Thursday 26th October 2017 by 8.00am.

Due to short notice period, kindly fill the attached excel sheet and forward to francis.obuesi@c-ileasing.com and copy sunday.daniel@c-ileasing.com before 3pm tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Teller by menacity(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good Evening Sir, Please Can Someone In Delta Apply? I Do Have People In Ibadan.
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller and Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

Closing date for this vacancy is tomorrow Wednesday 25th October 2017 while interview will be in Ibadan on Thursday 26th October 2017 by 8.00am.

Due to short notice period, kindly fill the attached excel sheet and forward to francis.obuesi@c-ileasing.com and copy sunday.daniel@c-ileasing.com before 3pm tomorrow.
Re: Bank Teller by excellgraphics(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Never stop learning ! !! !!!

Re: Bank Teller by Oluwadare: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
jpmorgan003:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

Re: Bank Teller by Ibkabasa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jp na ur boy o,still for any bank job in d north bro.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ibkabasa:
Jp na ur boy o,still for any bank job in d north bro.
Re: Bank Teller by omoelerin1: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
jpmorgan003:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

the document is not opened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.