Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (29664 Views)

We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmorgan003:

The ad reads Bank Teller and marketing.

I applied for bank teller and was sent invite for bank marketing which I'm not interested in.
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmorgan003:

The ad reads Bank Teller and marketing.

Is it possible to be employed for bank teller even when u are sent invite for bank marketing
Re: Bank Teller by ruth87: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosbobby:
Guys,
Trust me, the company is an high profile one.
They actually need people for Bank Teller. Since some people said they got a mail for marketing, it means marketing is also included.
The recruitment process is super fast ever.
Over 100 candidate showed up for the assessment but only the fittest were selected.
The good news is that am one of the few.
Guess what.....! resumption is next we_k.
What I observed about the evaluation is that, certificate did not speaks, they care more about our personal attributes although favour also added meaning to the little skills i have.
I seems to be the only person that breakthrough on this forum, if others do, share your testimony oooooo

I will not be able to give information more than this because confidentiality matters a lot.

Tosbobby, u are not alone o, congrats to us once again

I don't know Jp Morgan I just applied just like that and onise iyanu gave me this miracle job just like that.
Jp Morgan my God will continue to bless you, his light will continually shine in your life and he shall perfect all that concerns u Amen ( wish I could continue but know that my heart, my family keeps praying for you) thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by ruth87: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosbobby:
Guys,
They actually need people for Bank Teller. Since some people said they got a mail for marketing, it means marketing is also included.
Over 100 candidate showed up for the assessment but only the fittest were selected.
What I observed about the evaluation is that, certificate did not speaks, they care more about our personal attributes although favour also added meaning to the little skills i have.
I seems to be the only person that breakthrough on this forum, if others do, share your testimony oooooo

I will not be able to give information more than this because confidentiality matters a lot.

I don't know Jp Morgan I just applied just like that and onise iyanu gave me this miracle job just like that.
Jp Morgan my God will continue to bless you, his light will continually shine in your life and he shall perfect all that concerns u Amen ( wish I could continue but know that my heart, my family keeps praying for you) thank u.
tosbobby:
Guys,

Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ruth87:

Please what position were you sent invite for and what positionwere you employed for.

Congrats dear
Re: Bank Teller by ruth87: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
leehzzy:

Please what position were you sent invite for and what positionwere you employed for.

Congrats dear

Thank you, Bank Teller.
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
ruth87:

Thank you, Bank Teller.

Ok...thanks

Was actually invited for bank marketing...

I applied for bank teller....don't know if i can be employed for bank teller
Re: Bank Teller by abdoullerh: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why is everybody running from marketing grin grin
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
leehzzy:

Is it possible to be employed for bank teller even when u are sent invite for bank marketing
No plz.
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
ruth87:

Thank you, Bank Teller.
Thanks Ruth for your kind words. I am happy you were successful. I wish you greater heights. Enjoy!
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
abdoullerh:
Why is everybody running from marketing grin grin

Hmmmmmmm.........My dear....marketing is too hard abeg..... I no get that kind strength

Pressure of meeting target and all, I don't want to be frustrated....
Re: Bank Teller by iModernHome: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you Outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

Well You can be a freelance Marketer and earn your way into becoming a Permanent Staff with our Agency

We are looking for 8 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

We are still receiving application until 15th November 2017

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: Bank Teller by femialade(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmorgan003:

For those who are quick to comment, plz read the ad again, but this time around read it slowly and pay attention to the bolded in the first line. Thank you.
Please is the position still open?
Re: Bank Teller by abdoullerh: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
But job dey scarce. Someon has to engage in one hustle or the other
leehzzy:

Hmmmmmmm.........My dear....marketing is too hard abeg..... I no get that kind strength

Pressure of meeting target and all, I don't want to be frustrated....
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
abdoullerh:
But job dey scarce. Someon has to engage in one hustle or the other

Lol.......but with target driven Job.....hmmmmmm
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmorgan003:

No plz.

Please what kinda marketing is it......

Is it DSA
Re: Bank Teller by abdoullerh: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
So if someone couldn't meet his target. He doesn't get paid?
leehzzy:

Lol.......but with target driven Job.....hmmmmmm
Re: Bank Teller by ganie(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
ruth87:

Thank you, Bank Teller.
Hi,with what qualification were u employed for?
Re: Bank Teller by Chinenye74: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
jpmorgan003:

No plz.
sir plss when will south east own happen plss help us for here
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chinenye74:
sir plss when will south east own happen plss help us for here
None for now.
Re: Bank Teller by gondon(m): 3:06am On Nov 04, 2017
jpmorgan003:

None for now.

Greetings to you Bro, Been keeping tab on you since and equally applied but no feedback nor invite. I do have a degree in Marketing and also have experiences in Marketing (bank) presently...
I will be happy if you could help me out with the Marketing position, as I am interested...

edetgrace2020@gmail.com
Re: Bank Teller by temmybaba(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2017
jpmorgan003:

None for now.
good day bro
happy Sunday to u
for those of us dat have been shortlisted
Wen r we going to receive our posting/appointment letters and wen r we resuming
we r Patiently waiting ���������
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmybaba:

good day bro
happy Sunday to u
for those of us dat have been shortlisted
Wen r we going to receive our posting/appointment letters and wen r we resuming
we r Patiently waiting ���������
Plz reach out to those who conducted the interview and trainings . My job is done sir.
Re: Bank Teller by temmybaba(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
jpmorgan003:

Plz reach out to those who conducted the interview and trainings . My job is done sir.
thank you bruh
u r highly gbaski
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello, please be informed that we will be having a recruitment exercise for Front Desk Tellers on Wednesday February 28, 2018.

Time: 7:30 am

Qualification: OND.

Venue: C&I Leasing Head Office, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos State.

Locations for the role are:
• Trade Fair Complex
• Isheri, Broad Street
• Satellite Town
• Ikeja, Matori
• Idimu, Festac
• Apapa Wharf
• Coker
• Lawanson,
• Tejuosho
• Alaba International
• Ketu

Come with updated CV and dressing must be corporate.
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2018
JP Morgan pls can b.sc apply
jpmorgan003:
Hello, please be informed that we will be having a recruitment exercise for Front Desk Tellers on Wednesday February 28, 2018.

Venue: C&I Leasing Head Office, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos State.

• Trade Fair Complex
• Isheri, Broad Street
• Satellite Town
• Ikeja, Matori
• Idimu, Festac
• Apapa Wharf
• Coker
• Lawanson,
• Tejuosho
• Alaba International
• Ketu

Re: Bank Teller by DeeMarh(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
jpmorgan003:

• Trade Fair Complex
• Isheri, Broad Street
• Satellite Town
• Ikeja, Matori
• Idimu, Festac
• Apapa Wharf
• Coker
• Lawanson,
• Tejuosho
• Alaba International
• Ketu

Please can B.Sc apply
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
DeeMarh:

Please can B.Sc apply
Naah
Re: Bank Teller by ahmedbrown: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello, is there any age requirements. Am above thirty with more than four years experienced in a similar position with both commercial and microfinance banks. Can I still come and apply

jpmorgan003:

• Trade Fair Complex
• Isheri, Broad Street
• Satellite Town
• Ikeja, Matori
• Idimu, Festac
• Apapa Wharf
• Coker
• Lawanson,
• Tejuosho
• Alaba International
• Ketu

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
ahmedbrown:
Hello, is there any age requirements. Am above thirty with more than four years experienced in a similar position with both commercial and microfinance banks. Can I still come and apply

i think 27 is the max
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
ahmedbrown:

i think 27 is the max
Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Is it still open?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.