Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (29693 Views)

We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by adolf444: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
both emails add not correct
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
adolf444:
both emails add not correct
its correct. Those are their official email IDs. Do not leave any space in between. (Francis Obuesi and Sunday Daniel)
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
omoelerin1:
the document is not opened
Try using a PC to open it.
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
jpmorgan003:

Applied, I bcc you the send document.. Hoping for the call. Thanks
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Applied hope I wld get n invite from lagos
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please how much do dey pay b.sc
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got a mail now asking me to go for marketing position...hmmmmn
Re: Bank Teller by omoelerin1: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
jpmorgan003:

Please, Can I send my CV to the e-mail. I don't have access to PC right now. I am in a remote area in Ekiti presently.
Re: Bank Teller by omoelerin1: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
MeezPat:
Applied hope I wld get n invite from lagos
please can u help me do it?
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Carmal90:
Applied, a bcc you the send document.. Hoping for the call. Thanks
How/where did you get the document pls?
Re: Bank Teller by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
dt4omoh:

Check the signature on that original job advert posted by jpmorgan. You will see it there, click on it to download it.
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Check the signature on that original job advert posted by jpmorgan. You will see it there, click on it to download it.
Pls can you send it to me, I can't find it.
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Thanks
Re: Bank Teller by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
dt4omoh:

Here- davytoyin@gmail.com. Thanks

Check your email.
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
dt4omoh:

It is at the signature of the poster
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Thanks so much
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got a thank you very much mail reply after applying.
Re: Bank Teller by astutephemy(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2017
I have applied for the vacancy ..I copied you in d mail Mr JP .. please kindly help follow up. been follow the post since the initial opening that was cancelled. thanks for the second opportunity.Godbless
Re: Bank Teller by Fishyvibes(f): 4:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Please can you send the signature to me too? My email is victoriaigbinoba@yahoo.com. thank you
dt4omoh:

Thanks
Re: Bank Teller by Kmartt(m): 5:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls i need it asap noble4phs@gmail.com
Re: Bank Teller by Peachbloom(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Mr jpmorgan003, I just got an acknowledgement to the mail I sent, I was shortlisted for bank marketing, but there was no venue nor date for the interview.
Re: Bank Teller by DemeUdo: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2017
jpmorgan003:

Boss if u have any opening in uyo, pls connect me thanks
Re: Bank Teller by ganie(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
pls can someone send me a copy of it asap,as the opening will be closing soon. i just came across it now,pls send to abdullahsegun01@gmail.com
Re: Bank Teller by ganie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Peachbloom:
Hello Mr jpmorgan003, I just got an acknowledgement to the mail I sent, I was shortlisted for bank marketing, but there was no venue nor date for the interview.
pls send the file to abdullahsegun01@gmail.com
Re: Bank Teller by astutephemy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
I got a mail that have been shortlisted for the post of bank marketing while just now I got a text that have been call for an interview for the post of bank teller ... any one experiencing this similar thing
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
astutephemy:
I got a mail that have been shortlisted for the post of bank marketing while just now I got a text that have been call for an interview for the post of bank teller ... any one experiencing this similar thing

Plswhen did you apply?
Re: Bank Teller by ganie(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
astutephemy:
Pls hw did you apply? I cant download the said attached file and what qualification did you apply with. Thanks
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Phemmy watz d location of d interview pls
Re: Bank Teller by ruth87: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
astutephemy:

Same with me, 8i seem not to understand, where is Your venue for the interview?

ganie:

Pls hw did you apply? I cant download the said attached file and what qualification did you apply with. Thanks
Re: Bank Teller by Peachbloom(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
I haven't gotten any texts o, but I got a mail earlier today. Anyone else in my shoes

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dear Sir,

I think creating an alternative place of interview would help some of us optimize time and cost because the proximity between Lagos and Ibadan for interview is not friendly.

However, if my invitation could come up before the end of today, I can start the journey now.

Anyway, I wish the invitation for the post of bank teller comes up early.

jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller and Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

1.Sagamu, Akarigbo Street
2.Oshogbo, Gbongan-Ibadan Road
3.Otta, Otta Industrial Layout
4.Ado-Ekiti, New Iyin Road
5.Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street
10.Ilorin, Ibrahim Taiwo Road
Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
Ret Shp - Bodija (Ibadan)

REQUIREMENT:
OND/NCE/ University Diploma/HND/BA/BSc/B.Engr. in any course.

Closing date for this vacancy is tomorrow Wednesday 25th October 2017 while interview will be in Ibadan on Thursday 26th October 2017 by 8.00am.

Due to short notice period, kindly fill the attached excel sheet and forward to francis.obuesi@c-ileasing.com and copy sunday.daniel@c-ileasing.com before 3pm tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Peachbloom:
I haven't gotten any texts o, but I got a mail earlier today. Anyone else in my shoes
Yes....Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.