Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Are Men And Women Equall: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men And Women Equall: ? (1512 Views)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2010
First i must say that what i write here are not my personal views, Are men and women equal considering the fact that women where not in God original plan for creation. Women only came into the picture probably as a play thing to help call out Adam's amusement from the boredom that would have ordinarily killed him or probably not to give him excuse for bestiality.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2010
Please dont mind the title and my non-observance of punctuation marks.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by beejaei: 4:04am On Jan 05, 2010
Heeeeeeeeeeellllllll Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Both God and our culture (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, and the other ethnicities) put women in their rightful place i.e. under every man. Feminism and women's right is a creation of the western world that tries its best to depart for heaven-sent rules.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Approved1(f): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2010
NO! One is far superior!!!! grin grin grin

It's only Logic that women are indeed SUPERIOR because GOD gave her to Adam as a helpmate. The blind can not lead the blind, so she had to be better than him. Afterall, she was version 2.0 and everyone knows that subsequent versions of anything has fewer kinks than the prototype.

Now- AS PUNISHMENT to eve--- She would forever be "under" and "subject to" the man. This CAN ONLY BE A PUNISHMENT if she qualified for another higher status, otherwise- it would not have been a punishment- it would have just been a normal way of doing things.

Lastly, notice how-- in the bible, EVE ate the forbidden fruit FIRST, then she gave it to her husband. Because she was superior to HIM, he believed her words and followed her direction to eat. Adam ruled the earth and the animals, but EVE was initially his superior. She was put there to supervise the wayward senseless Adam. grin
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by harakiri(m): 4:45am On Jan 05, 2010
@Approved1

Are you sure Eve wasn't there to be his house girl? Na help mate dem call am.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by mcnepow(m): 5:16am On Jan 05, 2010
@Approved1. I fink Eve was simply a pirated copy of man whose subsequent versions constantly and continously nids upgrades. Wat is not the original can neva be as gud as d original.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2010
Man is superior 2 woman by far. Strenght, emotion, brain etc. As 4 those ones 4 equality any time u travelling count d no of woman u see driving on lag/ibadan exp. They no gt liver
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by dizzywezzy(f): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2010
harakiri:

@Approved1

Are you sure Eve wasn't there to be his house girl? Na help mate dem call am.
Point of correction its not help mate, its help "meet" meaning a help fit for him, Check ur bible
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by mcnepow(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2010
@Ednut. Lol, Wetin concern women wey dey drive 4 highway wif dis one. But na true talk! Dem no get liver.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by dizzywezzy(f): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2010
ednut1:

Man is superior 2 woman by far. Strenght, emotion, brain etc. As 4 those ones 4 equality any time u travelling count d no of woman u see driving on lag/ibadan exp. They no gt liver
strength, yes i would agree but brains and a emotions not at all. I wouldnt say women are not emotional or are smarter but i also wouldnt conclude that all men are better in this aspects than all women, By the way, the throwback cave men of the 40's in africa with all their strenght couldnt stop the white men who where and are still considered as weaker from enslaving them in their own land.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Sexytricia(f): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2010
Wow, if women are under, why am i alwayz on top during,
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by chiogo(f): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2010
Approved1:

It's only Logic that women are indeed SUPERIOR because GOD gave her to Adam as a helpmate. The blind can not lead the blind, so she had to be better than him. Afterall, she was version 2.0 and everyone knows that subsequent versions of anything has fewer kinks than the prototype.

Now- AS PUNISHMENT to eve--- She would forever be "under" and "subject to" the man. This CAN ONLY BE A PUNISHMENT if she qualified for another higher status, otherwise- it would not have been a punishment- it would have just been a normal way of doing things.

Lastly, notice how-- in the bible, EVE ate the forbidden fruit FIRST, then she gave it to her husband. Because she was superior to HIM, he believed her words and followed her direction to eat. Adam ruled the earth and the animals, but EVE was initially his superior. She was put there to supervise the wayward senseless Adam. grin
So on point!!!! This is truly approved grin grin grin
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by dizzywezzy(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2010
Sexytricia:

Wow, if women are under, why am i alwayz on top during,
nothing more except the strenght factor, ur stronger so u should handle it will we chill but that their is no correlation at all between strenght and higher IQ
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Sexytricia(f): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2010
I think u are rite dizzy
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by mcnepow(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2010
@Tricia. U r simply on top to avoid being crushed. Normaly, sensibly and reasonably, u shld be under cos dats where u belong. We lead and u follow,
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by lovemoi2(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2010
just peeping to see what the bush men from naija have to say
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2010
I couldn't but ask. The idea of feminism is growing strong and most time you read posts by some women who think they are equal to men. The motive of this thread is to question such thinking and provide overrall answer as to whether a man is superior in all things to a woman or if its the other way round or even if both genders are equal.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2010
I couldn't but ask. The idea of feminism is growing strong and most time you read posts by some women who think they are equal to men. The motive of this thread is to question such thinking and provide overrall answer as to whether a man is superior in all things to a woman or if its the other way round or even if both genders are equal.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2010
@ beejaie, dont you think that since feminism is a western idea, women shouldn't subscribe to such ideas and there should be a return to the original African ideologies which relegates women to the background,
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by whitelexi(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2010
Women soooooooo wish grin grin grin

If it were so, why not stay single and not be the object of sheer ridicule amongst others grin grin grin
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
NO! Men and women are not equal . . .

Women are mere mortals while men as demi-Gods!

Mcccccccccchew! angry angry
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by ravenzord(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
Approved1:

LMFAO!! grin grin

@ OP: lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by bolanleodu: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
Some would argue that all physical evidence e.g strength, agility, wit, ego or even material possession, points to the existence of this superiority. Even most religion subscribe to this view and end up relegating women to the background or classify a woman along with a man's physical possession, Maybe this view point is right at least society sees it like that.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by freecocoa(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster.how can u say a woman is a playthng created 2 help adam out of boredom,seriously i dnt find dat funny.wel its obvious we arnt playthngs cos u guys can hardly do wtout us.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by ssumpta(f): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2010
In the early days, No. But now, hell yes.
We are equal in the eyes of God. We are equal in the eyes of the law. Its just that our roles are very different.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Approved1(f): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2010
mcnepow:

@Approved1. I fink Eve was simply a pirated copy of man whose subsequent versions constantly and continously nids upgrades. Wat is not the original can neva be as gud as d original.

If she be pirated, then Satan would have created her- because he is only an imitator, not a creator. BUT GOD HIMSELF created Eve. Adam was not up to par, which is why he continued to form yet more-- that which he made - he did not revise. Except Adam. Adam is the only creation that was tinkered with and modified AFTER he was created, thus the creation of EVE. Her creation was the :end of discussion" as far as human beings go!! grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2010
Men and Women are equal but they have different characteristics. wink
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2010
i think they are equal,but women folks tend to make themselves inferior.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by Approved1(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^^^^sooo true.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yes, but the woman is more important than the man.
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by adetoru(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Sorry ladies,men and women are not equal.But as for superiority,men think they are superior but we know who's in charge,don't we? wink
Re: Are Men And Women Equall: ? by adetoru(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2010
@harakiri,it's not help mate the bible said, "I will make him an help meet for him" i.e a help good enough for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye / Career And Independent Women. / Your Take On This,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.