Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Married Men and Flirting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men and Flirting (4575 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Let's Talk About Online Flirting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men and Flirting by madam: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2006
@ Solo2 wetin u they talk, i no just understand, na english abi na wetin
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Rhodalyn(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2006
men do dat simply bec they're men
they can't keep their tins in their shorts
Re: Married Men and Flirting by lowo(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2006
rhoda, who told you men cant control their tin, na you women who entice men
Re: Married Men and Flirting by habumaks(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2006
This place is for married men and women. Im still searching, so i have to experience it b4 commenting. But it's an interesting topic sha.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by kellorah: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2006
i believe, one way or the other, everyone flirts!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Oracle(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2006
no way girl, that is a compound fallacy
Re: Married Men and Flirting by mukina2: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2006
mariied men
their eyes will never be married
their whole body says i do but not the roving eyes angry
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Wumine(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2006
I thought its a man's world. Men can cheat but woe betibe the woman that is caught doing same.Rubbish! Men will always be men! angry
Re: Married Men and Flirting by biyibabe(f): 1:03am On Oct 22, 2006
Most men are simply greedy, angry angry
Re: Married Men and Flirting by waffistyle(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2006
THERE ARE MANY REASONS FOR THIS.
Men like challenges, chasing a woman, before she is gotten is a challenge, the man wants to conquer, once he has conquered, he is looking for the next!!!!this is the psyc, and also even if the man wnats to change after marriage, it becomes a problem because he is already addicted to this lifestyle, Women that also were invoved in multiple relationships also would have the same problem of being totally faithful, at best they would demand for so much attention, or seek some attention somewhere else, that might first start with her cheating emotionally, before physically
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Wazirri(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2006
It is simply lack of self-control!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by mazaje(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
the bitter truth is this, men are naturally polygamous, thats just the bitter truth u can do what ever u want to do to your man but he will still play around . its the mans nature he was created like that, through out history men used to have so many wives its just now that things have changed due to religion and civilization. the fact that a married man sleeps with another woman doesnt mean he loves his wife less , never, he is just doing his natural duty as a man. i have friends that are married and we all follow girls together but that doesnt mean they love their wives less, as far as they don't know about it its nothing to them its just part of the show of being a man.

I have seen men with the most beautiful women sleep around, its every where, My neigbhour has one of the best woman i have ever seen as a wife but he still goes to the strip clubs to have fun. when halle berry was out on magazine pages and covers as one of the most beautiful woman on earth her husband eric berneth was seen hanging out with whores in haiti, its not about good looks and the women taking care of them selves, its inbuilt men are just like that. prince charles had princes diana one of the most famous and admirable woman on earth as a wife but he still was having extra marital affiars and a lot like him are doing the same. every man does it even pastors,imams and priest do it too.presidents,governors,ministers, respectable people in the society all do it because they are men and have to satisfy that nature of being a man. women just have to live with the awful fact and know that if your man sleeps around doesnt mean he loves u less. i know men that love their women dearly but still sleep around, men just can't help it and the truth must be told.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by twinstaiye(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2006
Well said mazaje, well said, I couldnt have put it better myself the way you just analyse that. The truth is, married men will always cheat at a slightest opportunity, and I hasten to add that it is one of those vices that humanity knows it is not good, but were generally count as a normal occurence. Shakespeare once said that, "Nothing is good or bad, thinking makes it so." It depends on our thinking, our orientation and our upbringing. As for me, whether I do flirt with women outside my marriage?, mail me if you dont believe I dont, I may tell you in confidence.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by mazaje(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2006
@twinstaiye
grin grin grin u gat me laughing out loudly here.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by BillGatesFan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2007
@SEUN: if you talking about RITA Dominic, she came from Abia State, GOd's Own State. Do you want to meet her? Just curious
Re: Married Men and Flirting by omogenaija(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2007
my furture husband will not be stupid enough to try that shit with me angry
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2007
omogenaija:

my furture husband will not be stupid enough to try that shit with me angry

hehehe i like the way girls our mouths just go 100mph when we are single, you wait till you are married and tell me if you can control everything your husband does.

i dont see any harm in flirting as long as it does not go beyond that and it is not done if it upsets your husband or wife, especially in their presence. I am naturally a flirt so i guess i am biased.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by egetz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2007
most married men will flirt only with young and singles girls. they like to continue disvirgining young girls around. by the way, THE technical definition of a virgin is any girl that you have not laid personally is a virgin. so you see the virgin hunt can be a lifetime job.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by omogenaija(f): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2007
sisimose:

hehehe i like the way girls our mouths just go 100mph when we are single, you wait till you are married and tell me if you can control everything your husband does.

i don't see any harm in flirting as long as it does not go beyond that and it is not done if it upsets your husband or wife, especially in their presence. I am naturally a flirt so i guess i am biased.

true talk cheesy i'm as long as i'm single i will run my mouth , but still as a jealous person my husband will understand that i cant deal with flirting b4 he ask my crzy a$$ to be his wife
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2007
lmao
omogenaija
the poor husband tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men and Flirting by omogenaija(f): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2007
lol sisimose , he probably wont marry me once he sees how jealous i am
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2007
this is serious, lmao. the picture of glenn close in fatal attraction keeps coming to my mind, i wonder why tongue
Re: Married Men and Flirting by omogenaija(f): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2007
now i have to watch the movie so i can the picture as well
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2007
pls do , it will scare you into shape lmao joking kiss
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Zandra1(f): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2007
I think that what Waziru and Seun said is right. Cheating is not born in men its just a lack of self control and being deceitful. Its women that some of them cheat with u know so that means that those women also lack self control. If u do love ur partner u can never cheat on that person. Saying that sleevless wears etc attracts a man that he cant hold himself means that married women should also go after their husbands friends or men more handsome than their husbands. How can a man cheat on his wife cause shes fat while that man is probably rocking a pot belly and yam legs with bad breath. People should stop saying that cheating is in men. Its a lie. Anyone both man or woman can easily cheat if they lack self control. Sex is human instinct. U just have to ask God to help u control urself and then love ur partner like Christ loved the church by the special grace of God. Theres just no reason to cheat. Men and women should stop blaming each other for not making their marriages to work therefore giving them the reason to cheat. It takes two to tango so both should make their marriage what they want it to be.I think divorcing the cheater is the best option because AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are real and they dont show on the face. Better for one to be single and happy than live in heart ache due to a cheating partner. There are actually men that dont cheat. Not all men and women are cheaters. Always remember the saying that a wise man avoids troubles (temptations) while a smart man wriggles out of it.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by diyobdw(f): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
@sisimose wink nice

@topic- men cant help it simple! grin but they should at least repect thier marriage and keep it undercover.
the she wont mind- not like she wont know anyway. undecided
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2007
@biyobdw
thanks oh smiley
Re: Married Men and Flirting by spoilt(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
diyobdw:

@sisimose wink nice

@topic- men can't help it simple! grin but they should at least repect their marriage and keep it undercover.
the she wont mind- not like she wont know anyway. undecided

why do women keep short changing themselves by believing that men cant help themselves?
are they wild beasts that lack control? angry
hate when men are potrayed that way.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Tobiegal(f): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2007
Wot is al dis rubbish talk abt?

y shd d guys get a pass-mark 4 cheating on dir wives al because 'he's a guy' angry

Sha, i dont buy dat, wot is gud 4 d goose is gud 4 da ganda. period!

Bt for filrting, wel, as far as it does go pass dat grin nuthin rong.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2007
nothing wrong with a little bit of flirting
Re: Married Men and Flirting by LondonCool(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2007
*shrugs shoulders*
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2007
the topic is FLIRTING not sleeping around. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pack Into Your New House Without Stress / Am I Having An Affair With This Smart Girl? / WOW!!! What A Babysitter Did To A 11 Month Baby- Recodered By Nanny Cam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.