Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Married Men and Flirting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men and Flirting (4576 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Let's Talk About Online Flirting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men and Flirting by spoilt(f): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2007
my stand is "dont start something you dont intend to finish"!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sisimose(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2007
LondonCool:

*shrugs shoulders*

muah kiss cheesy
Re: Married Men and Flirting by stag: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
well its a thing of ur heart, if u get serious with it
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Ambber(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2007
married men and women(yes) flirt, I think its just a game. so far you know how not to get it serious,
Re: Married Men and Flirting by stag: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
hmm
Re: Married Men and Flirting by ula(f): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
dont condemn them all, some women are overbearing
Re: Married Men and Flirting by kufreabasi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
solo2, such married men don't really know what marriage is all about.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Mindfreak1: 3:19am On Dec 09, 2008
Not uncommon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by chisomquee: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2008
You bloody fool.

Shameless maggot who go sleeping around in disguise that her daughter is ill.

You dare call me empty, proud and arrogant (in directly) on the internet despite your foolish behaviours and lack of respect for your so call husband, and the guise that you are holy, Holy me foot.

You are simply dragging the fight and i promise to make it messy than you think SLOT, i promise to display every evidence (pictures inclusive) i have and more for the veiwing pleasure of the whole Nairalanders.

I promise to make a headline of you, since choose to show case your family matters on the internet gives you joy and lots of happiness.

Dont forget to tell them how daft and a lazy type you can be.

How my pictures got missing, how you under the guise of your class rep have coded your stupid boy friends name sending and receiving SMS two weeks into your tricked marriage until the buble burst right on your face, how you have being sleeping with your so call husbands friend and lots more that i will reveal soon on the internet (with Pictorial evidence).

I promise to make a nonsense out of you

No matter what you do on the internet it will reach me in just a matter of time its not a threatneither its that am tracking you, but some how your foolishness will bring you out.

Try me!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by finemocha(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2008
this is a very stupid thread, dont u guys get tired of people asking themselves the same questions over and over again. Both sexes will cheat if the opportunity arises, especially if they can get away with it. The only reason y men do it more or should i say MORE OPENLY is because society looks down on women if they are too promiscious finish.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by eze4christ: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2008
Short boys don't like tall girls. That's a known fact! I am 5"7 and some guys are like, "gurl you are too tall". I am like "it ain't my fault." There are tall guys, Go to the basketball team of your school.
go to www./649ufv click it now
Because tall girl are too tall to handle in bed, and when you tell someone or perhaps your friend, " hey dude this is my girlfriend" he's going to feel triggered to laugh within him Grin, because its funny when you look like a child to your girl friend, and when both of you are in your romantic mood its kind of hard to kiss her when both of you are standing.
Well I'm average and like it that way.
go to http://www./649ufv click it now 4 more
my friend things i am crazy but i was thinking that there should be a law against short guys dating or marrying tall girls, that was only a thought no offense intended!!! i don't see myself doing that. i am a pretty tall girl 5: 7and a half" and i have been approached by shorter guys. i mean to me i just do not see myself dating a short guy. but damn a lot of the hollywood hoties are short!!!! Embarrassed. not that i even have a chance with them but u never know.go to www./649ufv click it now 4 more
Re: Married Men and Flirting by eze4christ: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2008
Short boys don't like tall girls. That's a known fact! I am 5"7 and some guys are like, "gurl you are too tall". I am like "it ain't my fault." There are tall guys, Go to the basketball team of your school.
go to www ./649ufv click it now
Because tall girl are too tall to handle in bed, and when you tell someone or perhaps your friend, " hey dude this is my girlfriend" he's going to feel triggered to laugh within him Grin, because its funny when you look like a child to your girl friend, and when both of you are in your romantic mood its kind of hard to kiss her when both of you are standing.
Well I'm average and like it that way.
go to www ./649ufv click it now 4 more
my friend things i am crazy but i was thinking that there should be a law against short guys dating or marrying tall girls, that was only a thought no offense intended!!! i don't see myself doing that. i am a pretty tall girl 5: 7and a half" and i have been approached by shorter guys. i mean to me i just do not see myself dating a short guy. but damn a lot of the hollywood hoties are short!!!! Embarrassed. not that i even have a chance with them but u never know.go to www. /649ufv click it now 4 more
Re: Married Men and Flirting by farotika(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2008
finemocha:

this is a very stupid thread, don't u guys get tired of people asking themselves the same questions over and over again. Both sexes will cheat if the opportunity arises, especially if they can get away with it. The only reason y men do it more or should i say MORE OPENLY is because society looks down on women if they are too promiscious finish.

Gbam!!!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by deishine: 4:18am On Apr 09, 2010
A married man should not flirt let alone cheat. You should have never married in the first place if that's the case. All your doing is making lives unhappy. Including your wife and if so your kids. I suggest to you single men out there before you say I do make sure you are ready to commit your life to that one woman. You married men don't look as sexy as you did before she married you but remember this "One mans trash is another mans treasure". What go's around comes around. Women will not feel sexy or be sexy if they see the husbands are to into themselves and most of all have wondering eyes. If your Married remember why you Married her when your flirting and cheating. If she is unhappy and one day starts to smile ,stop and think what have you done lately to put that smile on her face shocked

It's not the nagging it's not that we are not sexy, It's by choice you men do these things to us wives, So remember when you think about calling another woman beautiful or sexy who is not your wife, Another man might be doing the same to yours cause you are not stepping up to your plate,
Re: Married Men and Flirting by queeneve: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
If you married your wife PURELY BASED ON HOW SHE LOOKS AT THAT MOMENT then you got another thing coming. LOOKS FLUCUATES LIKE WEIGHT, sometimes you look your WORSE AND SOMETIMES YOU LOOK YOUR BEST.

Men often assumed that women are satsified with a man that provides and protects neglects their bodily appearance hence taking the woman for granted. Just like you want a good looking woman so does your wife wants a good looking man. Looks SHOULD NOT BE THE DECIDING FACTOR of your happiness, but what the contents the person posesses.

Cheating has nothing to do with looks, body appearance, and faults. It has alot to do with the person morality and judgement call. IF your morality is of a piss bucket of course you will cheat. If you don't respect yourself, you will demean yourself. People thinks that if they cheat on their spouses that they are ONLY disrespecting their spouses, but REALLY YOU DISRESPECTED YOURSELF, you spread yourself thing as the way you think of yourself.

My grandma always say people do exactly how they think of themselves, if they do shitty things, they think fo themselves shitty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Having An Affair With This Smart Girl? / WOW!!! What A Babysitter Did To A 11 Month Baby- Recodered By Nanny Cam!! / How To Pack Into Your New House Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.