Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Poise Career Kick-start 2017 : Who Else Got The Interview Invitation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poise Career Kick-start 2017 : Who Else Got The Interview Invitation? (1065 Views)

Workers Kick Against Salary Cut At NAMA / Pro Gaming As A Career (kick Start Your Dream Today) / Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poise Career Kick-start 2017 : Who Else Got The Interview Invitation? by Socratez20(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
I received a text message from them but would like to validate the authenticity and know if others got the invitation too, this is the content of the message 'Hello, kindly be at Benson Idahosa University, LSC Office to complete your registration and interview for the "Poise Career Kickstart".Deadline is Thursday 4pm'
Re: Poise Career Kick-start 2017 : Who Else Got The Interview Invitation? by LolaCole1(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi, please did you go for the interview?
Socratez20:
I received a text message from them but would like to validate the authenticity and know if others got the invitation too, this is the content of the message 'Hello, kindly be at Benson Idahosa University, LSC Office to complete your registration and interview for the "Poise Career Kickstart".Deadline is Thursday 4pm'

(1) (Reply)

Alan And Grant CBT Test / Advice For Nursing, IT & Engineering Professionals / Read This Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.