Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency (1908 Views)

Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2017
Do you ever think that those who controls the running and coordination of every nations government is within the government buildings? You must be a kid to even imagine that those who are incharge of Nigerian government lives in Aso Rock in Abuja's. Never. They are the scattered men all over the country who knows themselves.
You may be one of them right now reading this, and many who don't know how the working of government activities operates will keep looking at the wrong places.

Before any major decisions are taken by any living government there must be meeting and more meetings to arrive at a point. Example of such is the just concluded high power 2015 general elections which the formal president Jonathan Goodluck conceded defeat to the present government. The cabal played the card to arrive where we are right now.

Even after the concession and announcements, there followed another visit to authenticate the arrangement of early meetings and after thoughts of the invisible ruling class.

The ones you see in government are the appointee's of the invisible mafia Cabal's. The point is don't set up yourself to be a member of this glorious Cabal's. It's always a privilege to join them. These men are the appointee's of the CHRIST JESUS the king of kings and lord of lords. But there is and will always be a Cabal's in any society nations the world over.

And so stop accusing innocent appointee's of the invisible Cabal's. Someone asked the vice president last time of the existence of the cabal in Aso Rock, he gave an eye opener answer to the discerning minds

“Cabals are meant to be secret. I am still looking for those guys. Honestly, I don’t know where they are. I can’t tell you that I know where those fellows are,” he said.

Keep looking if you are not discerning. It could be your dad at home. One thing is​ certain; there is a Cabal's​and will always be and you could be next and I may be one of them writing these. It isn't an evil thing to be a member but it's evil if the Cabal's have an evil agenda against the nations as the agenda of PDP and it's handlers were to takeoff everything from the people and turn the people into beggerly generations

One word for the Cabal's members: you will give account of big and tiny impact of your contributions​ to the rise or the falls​ of the Nigerian​ state. And to the people; prayers for the Cabal's and also for the government.

Long live peace and blessings...

Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by Ahmadgani(m): 5:49am On May 10, 2017
No cabals no problem
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2017
Ahmadgani:
No cabals no problem

As always
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2017
Exactly
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by orisa37: 8:27am On May 10, 2017
This is The Reason why The Cabinet of every Government must be equally and evenly represented by The 36 States.
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
orisa37:
This is The Reason why The Cabinet of every Government must be equally and evenly represented by The 36 States.

Not by selections
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by orisa37: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Not by selections

Ministers are selected and appointed by Presidential Powers but The President as ELECTED representative of The 36 States must act, interact and move, that is, live with the 36 States by the Fundamental Objective and directive Principles of The Constitution that bind the 36 States together.
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by Don4eva(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
Slabac era smilsum (If you read from behind na u sabi)
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by wallex1983(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Do you ever think that those who controls the running and coordination of every nations government is within the government buildings? You must be a kid to even imagine that those who are incharge of Nigerian government lives in Aso Rock in Abuja's. Never. They are the scattered men all over the country who knows themselves.
You may be one of them right now reading this, and many who don't know how the working of government activities operates will keep looking at the wrong places.

Before any major decisions are taken by any living government there must be meeting and more meetings to arrive at a point. Example of such is the just concluded high power 2015 general elections which the formal president Jonathan Goodluck conceded defeat to the present government. The cabal played the card to arrive where we are right now.

Even after the concession and announcements, there followed another visit to authenticate the arrangement of early meetings and after thoughts of the invisible ruling class.

The ones you see in government are the appointee's of the invisible mafia Cabal's. The point is don't set up yourself to be a member of this glorious Cabal's. It's always a privilege to join them. These men are the appointee's of the CHRIST JESUS the king of kings and lord of lords. But there is and will always be a Cabal's in any society nations the world over.

And so stop accusing innocent appointee's of the invisible Cabal's. Someone asked the vice president last time of the existence of the cabal in Aso Rock, he gave an eye opener answer to the discerning minds

“Cabals are meant to be secret. I am still looking for those guys. Honestly, I don’t know where they are. I can’t tell you that I know where those fellows are,” he said.

Keep looking if you are not discerning. It could be your dad at home. One thing is​ certain; there is a Cabal's​and will always be and you could be next and I may be one of them writing these. It isn't an evil thing to be a member but it's evil if the Cabal's have an evil agenda against the nations as the agenda of PDP and it's handlers were to takeoff everything from the people and turn the people into beggerly generations

One word for the Cabal's members: you will give account of big and tiny impact of your contributions​ to the rise or the falls​ of the Nigeria state. And to the people; prayers for the Cabal's and also for the government.

Long live peace and blessings

You seem to have a problem with 's'
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2017
Greatness running
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
Good
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 4:47am On May 11, 2017
orisa37:

Ministers are selected and appointed by Presidential Powers but The President as ELECTED representative of The 36 States must act, interact and move, that is, live with the 36 States by the Fundamental Objective and directive Principles of The Constitution that bind the 36 States together.

Those are appointed

I am talking about Cabal's
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2017
Sharon
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by orisa37: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Those are appointed

I am talking about Cabal's

I know what U're talking about.
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2017
Of course
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2017
Sure
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2017
Grace
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2017
Forum
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2017
Good
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
Great
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2017
Sure
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2017
Not installed
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2017
Good
Re: The Cabal's Are Outside The Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has A World Record Number Of Imbeciles” – Wole Soyinka / PHOTO: Atiku Abubakar Eating With His Hand / 2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.