Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) (52368 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by hotspec(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2017
achieverme:

You will be disappointed bro. Fraternity like that doesn't work in Nigeria. In this country, it is every man for himself.
Read d history. U will be super-disappointed
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by achieverme(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2017
hotspec:
Read d history. U will be super-disappointed

That was in the past. The order has changed
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by DocHMD: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
The Abookis and Afonjas are settting this country 500 years backward. The earlier the rest of South abandons them in their sinking contraption called zoogeria, the better for us.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by AntiWailer: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2017
buragidi:
Your monicker though. It's synonym should be unrepentant Zombie.

SHUN Sir.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by mapet: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Adecks01:
Please Read "Degree 4" that was "enacted" by major General Buhari" then you'll know what is happening

"Degree 4"?

Your Ignorance spoilt it. It's called "Decree"
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by mapet: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Raziii: :
I read the right up objectively. And there is no way I can say, yes that serves him right. Because tomorrow who will be next, his crimes? There is always gonna be one. And then next? Thats where the danger is.
I dnt understand you.

Why talk as if they started it.

I have condemned the gagging of press in my first post saying it is not right.

What I dnt understand is why Wailers feels ending wailers form and somebody shouting dictator.

Govt that seized already printed newspaper and one that send a journalist out.

It is ironical that people "conveniently decided" to blow this out of proportion.
1. First of the matter was resolved ammicably and the journalist was called back by the media office
2. This is a case of a CSO that acted on his own and did not get carry the media office along
3. The media office and the President's handle had said they had not qualms with the journalist and should be left to continue his work

Now
@Raziii

Let's not get over ourselves....... Some of these teething issues like this will crop up. Security can interpret such publication as a compromise or even security agent can go beyond their remit at times. It is how the situation is handled that is important.

This is the 3rd time PMB's govt is having to correct some of this missteps and you should credit them for that. Interpreting the CSO's move as a presidential order is hypocritical, nonsensical and unnecessary
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

I support Buhari 100%. But i am big with the freedom and free speech of not just the press,but anybody.

I Will not be part of where free speech is suppressed.

I do not play the politics of suppression.

na, u dont share unconfirmed stories. It tears down a govt, fam, person, organization or country. Credibility, credibility bro
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by mapet: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Yureyes:
Femi Adesina claimed the presidency wasn't consulted before the reporter was expelled. This is a big sign that Buhari is incapacitated and every head of department in Aso rock is acting based on their own discretion. If the president was healthy and in charge of things, the CSO would have consulted him before taking such decision.
The CSO decided to do this on his own because Oga couldn't be reached.
It is well. We all know what will happen to a boat without a captain. For the sake of Nigeria, I wish him a speedy recovery and a healthier comeback.
Then he can go to Daura to rest in 2019.

These are conjectures that are baseless. An officer can err, can mis-interpret, can be judgemental and go overboard, and much more can act legalilly within his remit, yet his action may not be expedient.

How this action automatically translates into PMB being incapacitated beggars logic. The same thing happened when Daura barred AIT journalist from PMB prior to swearing-in. When such was brought to PMB's attention, he directed a reversal of Daura's order and that he intended not to gag the press. How you come to these ridiculous conclusions.......you deserve a medal for obfuscation
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by mapet: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Nukilia:
This might be the last Northern President Nigeria will ever have cool

Fingers crossed undecided

based on what? that you can "manufacture" new voting patterns?
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Raziii(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2017
mapet:

It is ironical that people "conveniently decided" to blow this out of proportion.
1. First of the matter was resolved ammicably and the journalist was called back by the media office
2. This is a case of a CSO that acted on his own and did not get carry the media office along
3. The media office and the President's handle had said they had not qualms with the journalist and should be left to continue his work

Now
@Raziii

Let's not get over ourselves....... Some of these teething issues like this will crop up. Security can interpret such publication as a compromise or even security agent can go beyond their remit at times. It is how the situation is handled that is important.

This is the 3rd time PMB's govt is having to correct some of this missteps and you should credit them for that. Interpreting the CSO's move as a presidential order is hypocritical, nonsensical and unnecessary
you guys just use words carelessly that has no bearing with the point you are trying to make. Whats hypocritical about what I said? This isn't about Buhari or GEJ okay. I was simply reacting to anti-wailer's comments earlier on.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by mapet: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Raziii:
you guys just use words carelessly that has no bearing with the point you are trying to make. Whats hypocritical about what I said? This isn't about Buhari or GEJ okay. I was simply reacting to anti-wailer's comments earlier on.

I fully read and comprehended what your exchange with anti-wailer......and yes, it is hypocritical to make it look as if it is bigger than it is or than trends in the past or elsewhere. Much more ignoring the fact about how media office handled the matter and got the journalist restored all under 4hours.

Meanwhile, talking about careless use of words, you may life to check my write-up again and tell me any pointers to Buhari nor GEJ!
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Let's thank God he didn't get LATE via magic which will be labelled on SUICIDE.

I hail this Coun3.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Henri8: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

I support Buhari 100%. But i am big with the freedom and free speech of not just the press,but anybody.

Means your support is waning.
Right?
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

you ain't seen nothing yet...
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

Bro some reporters need to be dealt with, Some won't mind invading your privacy.. the CSO is the man in charge of Buhari security i think, The reporter might be saying he want to enter Buhari private room or something.. don't trust those reporters...

Why only Punch? what happen to rest?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.