Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) (52197 Views)

President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI EXTENDS FOR 10 DAYS FOR EXCHANGE OF OLD NATRA NOTES FOR NEW ONE

President Muhammadu Buhari receives the CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele as President. approves 10 days to exchange old Naira notes for New one in Daura Katsina State. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. JAN 29 2023

SOURCE

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1619670725186711556?t=XPv-ECIjikxjEpZzTxLwtA&s=08

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
more photos

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iddiiootts

289 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by yamunla(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BAD GUYS

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
10 days
? Fvck

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Opintiwa: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Make una do commot .

And when leaving carry the cocaine sniffer when dey shout broom broom broom follow body .

Useless people

339 Likes 19 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Slayers of Tinubu

Godswin Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this country . See how he's using Tinubu to catch cruise and feeling fly about it

Can Tinubu shake President Buhari without bowing down at his feet like an idiot ? But see Emefiele as he oozes so much confidence while shaking the President.

Emefiele is a big boy

356 Likes 29 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Iddiiootts

They are far better than u. And nobody in your family will ever be great like them. Go and write ✍️ it down

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by GBTYO: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emefile will die in prison

This I know.

Two of the greatest evil men and traitors to have power.

Their Jew masters won't save them from the wrath of the people when they are made aware how these two cretins are selling us to Globo Homo.

The northerners know what's up and that's why only the highly informed and wise northerners who understand global politics and the evil of Judas are voicing out against this ongoing sale of a nation to Jewish merchants.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Naira20: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buhari confirms his weakness..
Bahd Boy Emefiele is even tougher than the "general"

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

This I know.

Their Jew masters won't save them from the wrath of the people when they are made aware how these two cretins are selling us to Globo Homo.

The northerners know what's up and that's why only the highly informed and wise northerners who understand global politics and the evil of Judas are voicing out against this ongoing sale of a nation to Jewish merchants.

Must u type rubbish if you don't have anything reasonable to say?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

This I know.

So anybody that refuses to support Bola Tinubu is a traitor to you people . The same way you tagged Osibanjo *Judas* for exercising his constitutional right as Nigerian during the APC primary .

You Tinubu people should stop insulting and blackmailing people

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

They are far better than u. And nobody in your family will ever be great like them. Go and write ✍️ it down

Olodo!

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naira20:
Buhari confirms his weakness..
Emefiele is even tougher than the "general"
lies

Buhari listened to the cry of the people especially the Nigerians living in rural areas who may not know what Cash Transfer mean.

I commend president Buhari and Mr Godwin emefiele for the shift in deadline .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yahoo plus men🚢

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Slayers of Tinubu

Godswin Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this country . See how he's using Tinubu to catch cruise and feeling fly about it

Can Tinubu shake President Buhari without bowing down at his feet like an idiot ? But see Emefiele as he oozes so much confidence while shaking the President.

Emefiele is a big boy

Od*!

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Naira20: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Guy, the new notes are more in the rural areas.
Buhari shifting the deadline confirms that he is weak.
Why the redesign? Why not wield the big stick on the saboteurs that refused to circulate the new currency?

If it were only Bahd Boy Emefiele, he won't shift
it but Buhari cowered.
PrinceOfLagos:
lies

Buhari listened to the cry of the people especially the Nigerians living in rural areas who may not know what Cash Transfer mean.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by GBTYO: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Must u type rubbish if you don't have anything reasonable to say?

Another fool

How come you idiots are rooting for Buhari ?

Isn't it clear that this naira policy is being carried out by these two evil men on the behest of the WEF?

Maybe that other idiot , Tinubu sees it as against his vote buying schemes but other candidates like Atiku and Kwankwaso have voiced their concerns.

Only your Jewish owned puppet Obi refuses to comment because he knows this is from his WEF masters.

Fools everywhere who think this ongoing madness will live long after the elections

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So anybody that refuses to support Bola Tinubu is a traitor to you people . The same way you tagged Osibanjo *Judas* for exercising his constitutional right as Nigerian during the APC primary .

You Tinubu people should stop insulting and blackmailing people
Even you of all people is claiming high Moral ground

You that tagged Osibanjo a faliure, fake pastor, mere commissioner on this forum.

Should I bring out receipts.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Olodo!

E pain u well well grin grin Buhari and Emefiele shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Naira20:
Guy, the new notes are more in the rural areas.
Buhari shifting the deadline confirms that he is weak.
Why the redesign? Why not wield the big stick on the saboteurs that refused to circulate the new currency?

If it were only Bahd Boy Emefiele, he won't shift
it but Buhari cowered.
Buhari know what's he's doing and I trust it's for the betterment of all Nigerians .

Some criminal element wants to buy votes because that's the only way they can win election in Lagos . Buhari know all this things and wants to lay a level playing ground for all to test there popularity at the poll.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You that tagged Osibanjo a fake pastor, mere commissioner on this forum.

Yes u are right. They called Osinbajo fake pastor. Bring out the receipts for them to see

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You that tagged Osibanjo a fake pastor, mere commissioner on this forum.

Show me where I tagged the VP fake pastor

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by BSdetective: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emefile feeling like the "chosen one", buhari's "favorite son" just like Ameachi and the othersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚baba no know sey buhari no send anybody, you're his favorite as long as you're a useful slaveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why I pity meffy cus his embarrassment will be deep.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by GBTYO: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Mynd44, I thought Nairaland is meant for sane people

Sane people?

You okoros that were running wild this time last year claiming lost and found Jews ?

Abeg carry your slavishness to Jews to your Osuland

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Toh
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Naira20: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Guy, Buhari is naive.
Nigerians bore the pains because he promised the redesign was to curb vote buying.
By acting like this, he would not be trusted.
All he needed was ensure the new notes were available. This is when the EFCC should track huge withdrawal.

PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari know what's he's doing and I trust it's for the betterment of all Nigerians .

Some criminal element wants to buy votes because that's the only way they can win election in Lagos . Buhari know all this things and wants to lay a level playing ground for all to test there popularity at the poll.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
lies

Tinubu ran Dem street. He frightened the Shiite out of Dem.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Ireportlive: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
cool

Tinubu no send them, they sharply reverted their policy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Show me where I tagged the VP fake pastor
. Some of derogatory comments on Osibanjo in years past.

I have no time to dig most of your post.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Nonso Smart Okafor Rebuilds Burnt House Of A Widow, Empowers Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.