Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (409538 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
adontcare:
Wow.! My world! Marianneada u r too good. The twist, suspense is thrilling. What a tantalizing story. Welldone
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by Kimkardashain(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
.overfeeding don dey worry my twin sister oh kimberlywest. which one is harsh again.
i will do worse if any1 tries dat to any of u.
Re: Meant To Be by Oyindawealth(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wow..dis update is dope!!! Still u impress me. Weldone marianneada....... More plsss!!!!
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 1:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Chineke..... I don miss baje

Weldone ma enjoyin dis bk 2 bk
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Wow..dis update is dope!!! Still u impress me. Weldone marianneada....... More plsss!!!!
i'll update later at night..... The story is coming to an end,... Luvly morning to ma people............ Luv u all!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
CONTINUATION

******** Richie and his dad had lost hope of seeing Benny's family,.... They decided to try for the last time, they had come as usual begging the security guard to inform the family that they came for something important that needs urgent attention,.. But he refused

They were still arguing with the security guard when Benny's elder brother arrived to visit his mother,.... They rushed to him and begged him to allow them into the house,..... At first he refused but after seeing how serious and worried both father and son were looking, he reluctantly allowed them into the house,.... He parked his car and led them into the house,....

His mother on seeing Mr Johnson enter her sitting room sprang up immediately with the help of her walking stick,....... She looked from her son to her inlaw,...... She was furious,.......

"why did you allow this man into my house? " she asked in a low and angry tone

"Mummy, i think you need to listen to them... He's sorry for all that happened in the past,.... "her son tried explaining to her

She loved her son so much, and listens to anything he says,.....

He helped her to sit down, he beckoned on the two men to sit down,..... Mr Johnson begged the woman to forgive him for disobeying her,.... He explained to her all that her daughter did to him,... How she exchanged his brains for power, wealth and fame,...... How he was rescued and delivered from her evil clot......... The old woman listened with abrupt attention,...... He told the old woman how she tried to kidnap his granddaughter,how she was involved in an accident and her present condition,......

The old woman shook her head, tears were dropping from her eyes,... She wiped the tears with the end of her wrapper,......

"I'm not surprised that my daughter did all that, if only you had listened to me,....... I warned you about her,... I birthed her and know what she's capable of doing,..... "the old woman said in tears,......

" So Benny cannot walk again,..... She doesnt deserve anyone's sympathy, she's reaping what she sow,.... As for you,... You're lucky you're alive today,....... Nobody will blame you for your decision to severe your marriage with her,......but She's my sister,......no matter the evil she committed, i cant let her die in that condition,... "Benny's Brother said almost in tears,........

" As you can see, i'm too old to travel around,... Her brother will follow you to Delta State, we shall make arrangements on how she'll be taken care of,...... "the old woman said

Richie and his daddy thanked them for their understanding and they agreed that they would leave for Asaba in two days,....

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmm.. short update but nice Anyway.. i look forward to read more tonight.. Thanks for giving out ur tight time schedule to give this Update.. More Grace ma..
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
******* Mrs Johnson was discharged the day her brother and the Johnson 's returned from Lagos,....

Richie drove straight to his father's house,........ On seeing her brother, Benny started shedding tears, he joined his sister in crying,......

"Look at what you did to yourself,..... Your news is everywhere,...... I dont think mother will ever forgive you for this,...... "her brother told her

" i'm so sorry,...". Pls forgive me"she managed to say,.....

"You shouldn't be begging me to forgive you, rather you should beg your late friend,.... Who You nearly destroyed her home,... "

Richard and his daddy stood watching the siblings display their emotions ,..... They soon announced their departure,

Richie has missed his family so much and cant wait to see them,... Mr Johnson told her brother to inform them any time he was ready to return to Lagos with Benny,.....

********Richie was happy to be home again,.... Angela was so happy to see him,... After bathing and eating, he cuddled his daughter to sleep and took her to the nursery before retiring to his room,.....

He told his wife how they suffered to meet his step mother's family and how they agreed to take her back to Lagos,...... They talked long about Mrs Johnson before Angela changed the topic,...

"Tope was here some days ago " she said changing the topic

" ooooh was she?, "he asked absent_mindedly

" Why didnt you tell me she tried luring you into marrying her"she threw at her husband

"It doesn't matter anymore, all that matters now is that i'm married to you,... "he said calmly

" it matters alot because she was my best friend,..... How could you hide such a thing from me?,..... If my mother hadn't told me, i would've been in the dark,...... I've been a fool,..... How am i even sure that you didnt sleep with her"she smirked at her husband

Richie sprang from the bed in anger on hearing that,.......

"What did you just say?,..... Do you know what i passed through when you were kidnapped?,....Do you even know the pains i suffered when you returned and couldn't remember me, i stood by my love for you,.... Now you're accusing me of sleeping with your friend,..... Even if i want to flirt around, why would i do that with your best friend,....... "he screamed at his wife

She was taken aback with her husband's outburst,....... He then continued

" So you think i could stoop so low to sleep with Tope?,...... I think i'm done talking about this "he said leaving the rooom

Angela regretted ever talking to her husband in such manner,..... She waited for her husband to return in order to apologize to him,........ She didnt know when she slept off while waiting for her husband, she woke up the next morning to meet her husband already dressed for work,....

She rushed out of bed to prepare his breakfast,.... He refused eating and meant to leave when he remembered the file he forgot in his room,..... He quickly ran upstairs to his room to get the file,.... Angela followed him,... She entered the room and closed the door behind her,..... She hugged her husband from the back,....... She held him so tight and refused letting him go,.......

"Baby pls i'm so sorry for making such utterances last night, pls forgive me,...... I cant bear to see you angry with me,..... "she apologized in tears

Richie turned to face,.... He cant stand seeing his wife in tears,...... He wiped her tears with his hanky,......

" Now sit down,...... "he beckoned on his wife,..... She obeyed him and sat on the bed

" Now listen, our marriage is still young,.. We need to build our home with trust,..... I was heartbroken when you falsely accused me of sleeping with Tope,....... I'm sorry i over reacted,...... "he said pecking her on the fore head before giving her a passionate kiss on the lips,........

" I'm sorry for not trusting you "she apologized

" I wish i can make sweet love to you Angel,..... I've missed you so much,...... "he said with lust in his eyes

" It's too early for that"she teased her husband

They went downstairs and had breakfast together,..... He left for the office after saying goodbye to his daughter,.....

7 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:
.overfeeding don dey worry my twin sister oh kimberlywest. which one is harsh again.
i will do worse if any1 tries dat to any of u.

I trust you dearie!
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awwwww...so sweet.

God please, please and please, I want to get married in 9 years time, please give me a man like Richard, the guy is God's sent.

@Marianneada, thank you very plenty for the update.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Awwwww...so sweet.

God please, please and please, I want to get married in 9 years time, please give me a man like Richard, the guy is God's sent.

Your wish will be granted dear
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Awwwww...so sweet.

9yrs time
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

9yrs time

y u squeeze face like that?
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
marianneada:
y u squeeze face like that?

Am thinking she should be at least 20yrs now.. so she wants to marry at the age of 29!

Menopause is knocking o!

kokoko
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Am thinking she should be at least 20yrs now.. so she wants to marry at the age of 29!

Menopause is knocking o!

kokoko
she's only joking,. grin
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
marianneada:
she's only joking,. grin

It should be a joke o..

As a guy I'm planning to marry at the age of 25!
I'm sure before then my house and cars would have been ready..
Can u help me get a bae like Angela pls!
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
marianneada:
Your wish will be granted dear
Amen...Amen and Amen.
Thanks alot.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

It should be a joke o..

Are u ready to suffer like Richard?

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Menopause is knocking o!

kokoko

Menopause should keep knocking, when it gets tired, it will sitdown and rest.

Atleast 20

I'm still a teenager, I just jammed Jamb this year.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stephenGee12(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Awwwww...so sweet.

But i thought that we are married na embarassed lipsrsealed
So after everything we have shared dis is ow u want to be denying me.
Marianneada I want to disturb ur thread permit me.
Kimkardashian don't worry I ave been looking for an angle to disturb ur thread just pray I dnt find it.
Evajael I am still coming back to you ooo.
Jane1234f aw is u.
Queenitee hello.

Boffinjay please help me contact undertakers and diggers to get ready to clean hadampson up.
Please someone help me pass is obotuary.
But hadampson u don't have to die yet na
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

It should be a joke o..

Marry at age 25??
Bros, where are you rushing to?
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Atleast 20

seriously?,........ And you're this talented in writing,..... Thumbs up to u dear......

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

But i thought that we are married na embarassed lipsrsealed So after everything we have shared dis is ow u want to be denying me.
Sorry hubby but two husband is...is really not a bad idea sha.
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
marianneada:
seriously?,........ And you're this talented in writing,..... Thumbs up to u dear......

Yeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the compliment.
My neck can't even carry my head again, it's gotten so, so big.
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
marianneada:
Are u ready to suffer like Richard?

Yes but would like to skip some part!
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Atleast 20

Teenager?

upload a profile picture..

Keep lying' ehn..
Re: Meant To Be by stephenGee12(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Sorry hubby but two husband is...is really not a bad idea sha.

Okay issoryt.
I wud handle night duties grin wink if u knw wat I mean.
Wu wud handle me in the morning.
Prospective candidates must be
Sexy, busty, not taller than me, can cook, can wash,sweep and the likes.
Must have ten years experience grin grin
And must be atleast 20-21 years of age.
grin grin
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Marry at age 25??
Bros, where are you rushing to?
Maybe at age 30 i'd stop having kids...
Re: Meant To Be by kevwe10(f): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
weldone nice story
Re: Meant To Be by stephenGee12(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Teenager?

upload a profile picture..

Keep lying' ehn..

Mr man warn urself. From there u wud ask for whatsapp abi.
I knw ur type.
Theblessedman is enuf to finish u all u need is just.a warning thunder of 600mega volts
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

Mr man warn urself. From there u wud ask for whatsapp abi.
I knw ur type.
Theblessedman is enuf to finish u all u need is just.a warning thunder of 600mega volts

bros bhet why

we're just catching fun Nothing more.. i rarely ask People's whatsapp contact on NL..
Re: Meant To Be by queenitee(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

But i thought that we are married na embarassed lipsrsealed
So after everything we have shared dis is ow u want to be denying me.
Marianneada I want to disturb ur thread permit me.
Kimkardashian don't worry I ave been looking for an angle to disturb ur thread just pray I dnt find it.
Evajael I am still coming back to you ooo.
Jane1234f aw is u.
Queenitee hello.

Boffinjay please help me contact undertakers and diggers to get ready to clean hadampson up.
Please someone help me pass is obotuary.
But hadampson u don't have to die yet na
Don't come and hurt my sister kimberlywest o, forgive her o

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.