Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Story: Dosbeat Quotes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Dosbeat Quotes (328 Views)

40 Witty African Proverbs And Quotes / Quotes About Agony (part 1) / Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Dosbeat Quotes by dosbeat: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride – it’s self-respect. Don’t expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you.
Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
Over thinking kills Happiness. Insecurities kill self-esteem. Lies Kill trust.
People may not tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
I’ve experienced a lot of crap in my life but the one thing that I have learned, is it is better to laugh about it rather than complain about it.
Caring About What Others Think Of You Is A Waste Of Time. Most People Don’t Have A Clue What To Think Of Themselves.
The best advice comes from the one who has made more mistakes– they have learned great lessons! The one who always got it right has surely not lived through the entire experience.
“ You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it,
it’s not a mistake, it’s a choice .” – Steven Denn.
Sometimes we need to stop and say “Thank you for loving me.” It is such a simple thing to say yet it carries so much weight, whether it is with a spouse while you both read your books or it’s with a friend who has been with you through thick and thin or it is to a family member who has loved you from the start.

TO BE CONTINUED ON>>> http:///2ooYwVc

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Writer Online For Free / Purple Satin / Urgent Job Vacancies .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.