Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant (31616 Views)

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
lifter:

Thanks so much brother, I appreciate

Uwc sir/ma
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
samwayne154:
good evening sir please i want to use my neco result but it's not yet out

Am sorry to say this but it is boldly stated that Futa wud not consider aspirants with Awaiting result
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Syphonn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Each university have released it's own cut off marks instead of following the ones jamb initiated. Below is the cut off marks each university have closed to follow:

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by samkef(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls add 08189735178 whatapp
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by richdmrquest: 2:16am On Sep 04, 2017
We have the POST-UTME screening soft copies Past Questions & Answers of all Nigerian Institutions from 2010 to 2016 current updated Available.

Call Gateway Exam Consult Mr Richard help-line -O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 - to get any of the schools Post-Utme Past Questions and Answers now Available. We have the Past Questions & Answers of all Schools -Universities Available for a token.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Samuelsmart22(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Owlumeday:
2017/2018 POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

REGISTRATION INFORMATION

The Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic session will commence on Monday 4th and end on Monday 18th September, 2017.

ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.

SCREENING FEE IS N2, 000.00(Two Thousand Naira) payable at any bank on e-tranzact platform only.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to
(i) Visit the University’s website for information
(ii) Complete and submit the University Post –UTME Application Form online; and
(iii) Print out a copy.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.

After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form, should be printed for the candidate’s use.

Also note that:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla
campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
(v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
(vi) Dates and schedules for screening shall be announced later.

NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.

SIGNED
R. A. Arifalo
Registrar

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1581876335166269&id=300367729983809

Owlumeday
please is the processing the same with DE candidates?
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Samuelsmart22:

Yes sir...
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by vhickhiwheezhie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
lifter:
FINALLY

​FEDERAL UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY AKURE STUDENT'S UNION

​3rd September 2017​

​PRESS RELEASE​

This is to inform all applicants that the Post Utme Form is out.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION

The Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic session will commence on Monday 4th and end on Monday 18th September, 2017.

ELIGIBILITY

Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.

SCREENING FEE IS N2, 000.00(Two Thousand Naira) payable at any bank on e-tranzact platform only.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

(iii) Print out a copy.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.

After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form, should be printed for the candidate’s use.

Also note that:

(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
(v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353

NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.

SIGNED
R. A. Arifalo
Registrar

PATHFINDER

But there is nothing on their site?
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by DanitoA1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
DON''T JUST GAIN ADMISSION LEARN SOME TRICKS TO STAND OUT
Become A Human Calculator, Solve Calculations Without Calculators
Learn how to solve calculations without the use of your calculator.
It is no longer a news that the trends of exams are changing, the use of calculators has been scrambled from many examination platform both at secondary and tertiary levels and so it is expedient to know how to solve very fast without the use of a calculator.
Below are some few examples of what the main package contains:

 Multiplication by 11

To multiply 52 and 11, imagine there is a space between 52

52*11= 5_2 (Put an imaginary space in between)

Now, lets fill the space;

Just add 5 and 2 and put the result in the imaginary space

So, 52 * 11 =572 (which is your answer)

Isn't it great?

Let’s try some more examples:

1) 35 * 11 = 3 (3+5) 5 = 385

2) 81 * 11 = 8 (8+1) 1 = 891

3) 72 * 11 = 7 (7+2) 2 = 792 etc..
With just a little bit of practice you can easily perform these simple mental maths tricks in the blink of an eye.

 Multiply any large number by 12 mentally in seconds

To multiply any number by 12 just double last digit and thereafter double each digit and add it to the next and right each result:
I know it sounds boring and senseless, just check the examples below to get it clearly;

For example 21314 * 12 = 255768

Let’s break it into simple steps:

Step 1: 021314 * 12 = _____8 (Double of Last Digit 4= 8 )

Step 2: 021314 * 12 = ____68 (Now Double 1= 2, and add it to 4, 2+4=6)
Step 3: 021314 * 12= ___768 (Now Double 3=6, and add it to 1, 6+1=7)

Step 4: 021314 * 12= __5768 (Now Double 1=2, and add it to 3, 2+3=5)

Step 5: 021314 * 12= _55768 (Now Double 2=4, and add it to 1, 4+1=5)

Step 6: 021314 * 12= 255768 (Now Double 0=0, and add it to 2, 0+2=2)

So your final answer of 21314 * 12 = 255768

 Is 456138 divisible by 9?

Now, it only takes 2 seconds for you to determine the answer. But if you go by the traditional way then it will take you 10 seconds. So you can see the difference. Those 8 extra seconds you win, you can spend on other question. Isn't it?

No let see the solution

(Answer) To test whether a certain large number is divisible by 9 or not, 'just add all the digits of the number and if the end result is divisible by 9, then you can say that the entire large number will be divisible by 9 too'.

4+5+6+1+3+8=27

Now since 27 is divisible by 9 so 456138 will be divisible by 9 too.

 Calculating Square of numbers quickly...
Squaring numbers is quit easy check the examples below:
Lets calculate the square of 54

So (54)^2 = 5^2 +4 -- 4^2 = 25 +4 ----16 =29-------16= 2916

Similarly (55)^2 = 5^2 +5 --5^2=25+5------25=30---------25= 3025

Similarly (56)^2 = 5^2 + 6--6^2=25+6------36= 31--------36= 3136 etc..

Similarly try out squares of 57, 58 etc..

Some of this might not make full sense to you for now, but I can assure that with the full Amazing mathematics Tricks E-book would give you all the explanations you need in a simple and clear way, try it out following the link below to get on Okada online book store:

Get the complete PDF for just #300 at http://okadabooks.com/book/about/amazing_mathematics_tricks/12739

You stand the chance to learn how to solve the following without the use of calculators:

> Addition Tricks
> Subtraction Tricks
> Multiplication Tricks
> Squaring of Numbers
> Square roots of Numbers, as well as
> cube roots of numbers and lot more.

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/amazing_mathematics_tricks/12739

Okada books permits Purchases using airtime, Thanks best regards.

Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Sommyroy10: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

Yes sir...
please is there a deadline for the registration?
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by dizzyime: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Sterling Bank Plc has finished the training of 70 kids on coding/programming language at its 2017 summer code camp in Lagos in facilitation of its sense of duty regarding reinforcing early adolescence training practice in the nation.

The mid year code camp which had kids between the ages of six and 15 in participation was sorted out in a joint effort with Audax Code School.

Talking on the effective result of the program, its Chief Marketing Officer, Henry Bassey said the point of the program was to open youthful Nigerians to advanced advances at early ages and to connect the national computerized aptitudes hole.

Bassey said the thrilling summer code camp likewise filled in as a road to engage youngsters and instructors in both provincial and urban zones, encourage imagination and basic deduction aptitudes through ICT learning while at the same time growing profession open doors for the African youth through STEM Education.

He included that the 10-day outdoors session was a time of study and a good time for the youngsters who “were presented to scratch amusement advancement and narrating, python programming and class narrating and in addition music and sounds, diversion improvement, prologue to HTML and undertaking introduction.”

The CMO said the code school was likewise an activity to welcome the Bank’s “I CAN SAVE” account holders who had a specific least adjust in their individual records.
Source:http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/sterling-bank-empower-70-kids-coding-2017-summer-code-camp/

Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2017
lifter:
FINALLY

​FEDERAL UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY AKURE STUDENT'S UNION

​3rd September 2017​

​PRESS RELEASE​

This is to inform all applicants that the Post Utme Form is out.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION

ELIGIBILITY

METHOD OF APPLICATION

(iii) Print out a copy.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

Also note that:

SIGNED
R. A. Arifalo
Registrar

PATHFINDER

Good morning, please pardon my ignorance, does this information apply to DE candidates too??
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:

Good morning, please pardon my ignorance, does this information apply to DE candidates too??
Thanks in anticipation.

It used to be same process for DE... But it was not stated this year... The FUTASU president is working on clearing the air as regards that...
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

It used to be same process for DE... But it was not stated this year... The FUTASU president is working on clearing the air as regards that...

Thank you so much.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Sommyroy10:
please is there a deadline for the registration?

As in the broadcast its 18th of this month
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Samuelsmart22:

Pls if u are DE relax till the end of the week so as to be sure. If anoda info is passed you would be informed
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by princyunlimited(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls how was DE admissions conducted last year and was there transcript scanned alongside registration because I'm yet to conclude processing of my transcript but I have my notifications of results

Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
princyunlimited:
Pls how was DE admissions conducted last year and was there transcript scanned alongside registration because I'm yet to conclude processing of my transcript but I have my notifications of results

Thanks in anticipation

Last year twas screening they did so things were different... But i guess ur transcript u be submited before the exam day
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Sommyroy10: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

As in the broadcast its 18th of this month
thanks. Clumsy me. Please for de, am using other diploma (ijmb) and I have been hearing transcript, I really dont understand this. And also, previous years, are the exams for both de aspirant and post utme students the same or different. Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sommyroy10:
thanks. Clumsy me. Please for de, am using other diploma (ijmb) and I have been hearing transcript, I really dont understand this. And also, previous years, are the exams for both de aspirant and post utme students the same or different. Thanks

Same exam... Dunno much abt d transcript...
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
*FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE STUDENT'S UNION*

_4th September 2017_

*PRESS RELEASE*

Important notice to all Aspirant's

1. It's only aspirants who Scored 180 and above that can register for the screening exercise, if you scored below 180, don't bother to get the form to avoid waste of money and time.
Direct Entry(DE) students are expected to put in for the registration, and transcripts will be submitted during the screening exercise.
Pre degree students should also put in for the post utme, as the pre degree final exam results will be out anytime soon.

2. Note that it's the registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise that is being stated for 4th of September to 18th of September, duration of two weeks, not the post utme exam it self. As the exam date will be communicated later after the registration. In which another form will be available for the post utme exam. The form for the registration is 2000 naira and 300naira will serve as bank charges for e-transaction, it makes the form 2300naira only. Candidates are not expected to come down to FUTA before they could get the form, the form can be purchased in their locality at any Bank that uses e-tranzact, (i.e First Bank, UBA, Gtb, WEMA bank). There is public holiday today, the form will be available starting from tomorrow 5th September, after securing the form, candidates will log on on futa website to complete the registration.

3. The students union leaders in which the welfarism of their members is their concern, will make provision for accommodation for candidates who doesn't have where to stay for the post utme exam. A week intensive tutorials will also be conducted for candidates in order to get familiar with the possible questions that can be asked

Aspirants should beware of fraudsters who might ask you to pay certain amount of money that they will help you in securing admission. No students has access to processing of admission, the student's union leaders are there to put aspirants through on how to go about the admission process.

Thanks for your usual cooperation, we promise to serve you better.

Signed:

*Com. FOWOWE AYOMIDE SAMUEL (HAYWHY)*
*FUTASU PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER*
+2348147474562

*Com. OLASEINDE ADEYINKA (SIR NEWTON)*
*FUTASU PRESIDENT*
+2348188615371
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Raufrukayat(f): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

Transcript is the results of all the courses you did in your ND.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Raufrukayat:
Transcript is the results of all the courses you did in your ND.

Tnx for bailing me out miss..
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by pweshboi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'll like to say a big kudos to everyone helping out on this forum, I'll like to know how the additional 3000 naira for the past question and result checker can be paid cos I have a cousin who's been having issues with that
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
pweshboi:
I'll like to say a big kudos to everyone helping out on this forum, I'll like to know how the additional 3000 naira for the past question and result checker can be paid cos I have a cousin who's been having issues with that

Past question and result checker?? Didnt hear abt that
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by pweshboi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

Past question and result checker?? Didnt hear abt that
Yes
https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
*�!FUTA SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURES!�*

�Tips on how to make a successful payment for post UTME form

*Note:*
� SCREENING FEE IS N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) excluding bank's charges. Usually N300 (three hundred naira only).

�In addition to the above payment, candidates are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking). Making it total sum of 5,300 including bank's charges.

✏Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.

✏Payable at any bank on *E-Tranzact platform only*. E.G first bank, UBA, wema, GTbank and every other e-Tranzact enabled bank.

*NOTE:*
�Confirm from the customer service that the bank is on the E-Tranzact platform if not kindly exit and check other banks!!

*�Get a Deposit slip and fill it as follows:�*

ᴰᴬᵀᴱ: Enter date

ᴬᶜᶜᵀ ᴺᴬᴹᴱ: FUTA POST UTME

ᴬᶜᶜᵀ ᴺᴼ: E-Tranzact

ᴺᴬᴹᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴰᴱᴾᴼˢᴵᵀᴼᴿ: Enter your full name (as it is on jamb slip)

ᴬᴹᴼᵁᴺᵀ: enter the amount including the bank's charges

ᵀᴱᴸ ᴺᴼ: enter your phone number.

� Write your jamb registration number on the deposit slip. (The top of the deposit slip is more acceptable)

*Sample is Given below:*

Reg no _ 56286329GI (on the deposit slip)

ᴰᴬᵀᴱ: 4th of September, 2017

ᴬᶜᶜᵀ ᴺᴬᴹᴱ: FUTA POST UTME

ᴬᶜᶜᵀ ᴺᴼ: eTranzact

ᴺᴬᴹᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴰᴱᴾᴼˢᴵᵀᴼᴿ: Alake Monday Olawale

ᴬᴹᴼᵁᴺᵀ: #5,300 ( Five thousand and three hundred naira only.)

ᵀᴱᴸ ᴺᴼ: 07039488115

�Ensure you wait to collect the printout (eTranzact payment receipt) containing *Receipt no and Confirmation Order(A long 22-25 Digit)* you will need to start online registration from the bank before leaving.

�On your phone or at cyber cafe login to (futa.edu.ng) to Confirm your payment on the post UTME page and proceed to complete the online registration and after the successful registration, print a copy. Then you are good to go!!

� Registration starts Officially today.

�To all Direct Entry Candidates you are to Follow the Same Process what makes the difference is just to choose Direct Entry instead of Jambite while registering.

�All candidates are advised to come along with the following items to the exam venue:

�Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
�JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
�Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
�Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
�One passport photograph!

�The venue of the post UTME is FUTA Digital Research Centre(DRC), otherwise known as Computer Science Department, Obanla campus.
�Exam schedule will be released as soon as registration is closed.

For more Information and Analysis ::

*#Samzy- 08137813022*
*Olacoache- 07039488113*

*Samzy© Cares*
*�Keeping you Updated Directly From the Source�*
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Sommyroy10: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Owlumeday:

Thanks. Sorry to bother, do they frequently repeat questions from precious years. Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sommyroy10:
Thanks. Sorry to bother, do they frequently repeat questions from precious years. Thanks

Sure they do... But u know they wud choose 5questions from a pool of questions for each subject... If u er lucky u may see some pq questions dere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University / Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.