Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. (6024 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Is It Mandatory To Pierce The Ear Lobes Of A Newborn Girl? / Real Pleasures Lies In Your Wife's Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 18, 2012
chaircover: Install close circuit TV in your bedroom to rule out obvious reasons first.

word
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Ivynwa(f): 4:37am On Mar 18, 2012
The probability of it being her nails is 60% especially if she is the type that doesn't bother to do nails and file jagged edges of her nails.
The use of Camera monitoring is equally good to be able to monitor her sleeping, if you can't afford that you may have to keep vigil over her some nights to watch for yourself.
Better find out the cause first before believing in some stuffs some are attributing to which when accepted by you may affect the peace of your home.
In a sleeping state, she may be scratching herself unconsciously with the jagged edges of nails perforating her skin. Do your homework and find out, don't up and believe whatever your brain can grasp. It may be nothing as serious as you think.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Ivynwa(f): 4:40am On Mar 18, 2012
WTH* Whoever resuscitated this 2 years old thread and had me thinking that it's recent?
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 18, 2012
Please stop all the religious crap.

A better effective method to find out what is really going on is to install video cameras where she sleeps. See what's really going on.

You may be living with 5 packages in one body; MP disorder. One day you think you're monogamist, the next you find out that you're a polygamist in a creepy way.

Goodluck!
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by WHAT3: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2012
It's likely a witch craft attack;

see a pastor for intense prayer and deliverance.

finger nails don't make sure cuts. The cuts are slanty like this: ///// could be 3 -5 marks.

It is to draw blood for sucking or initiation rites.....someone within your household needs serious deliverance asap!
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by WHAT3: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2012
so it's a 2yrs post that i wasted my time reading and commenting...but who put it up as NEW mscheww!
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by maclatunji: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
ifyalways: @Poster,have u observed her nails?
Does she handle/touch edibles like fish/meat just b4 sleeping?it might be rats/ants/wall gecko that bite her cos they are attracted to a smell from her.
Which type of cream/powder she uses at night?the smell of her cream might attract rants/ants/gecko undecided

This and Zayhal's response are the most sensible so far. Some animal is causing the scratches not witches or wizards.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by maclatunji: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
You might also want to look at this http://www.drgreene.com/qa/mosquito-bites
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Genius100: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
Nigerians are indeed very stupid. Let me assure you that it has nothing to do with witchcraft. Only a big fool will still be crying about witchcraft in 2012. You most likely have bed bugs on your mattress... It may be time for you to change your mattress...
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by gulfer: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
farous: Most atimes,my wife will wake up in the night only to see that something has pierce(cut) her body.The cut is like using razor blade or finger nail and cut somebody"s body slightly and blood will be coming out.This has happened many times which if she wake up,i will see it real that she had a slight cut and blood will be oozing out.Pls who have ever seen this,and what is the cause?
Clear your house of the cobwebs and wall geckos. The wall geckos are the prime suspects in this one.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Outstrip(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
They have come again. She should go see her doctor. It might be as simple as dry skin or a liver condition that makes her itch. I have a friend who scratches himslf in his sleep. His shoulders and back are littered with marks
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by omosexy1: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Poster Ivynwa has said it all. please it has nothing to do with witches or blood sucking whatever. I used to wake up and see marks on my skin it gets me freaked out till i decided to observe myself. Well guess what i noticed i was the one scratching my own skin after that experience it reduced. It is just like sleep walking. i bet your wife scratches herself, maybe a mosquito bite and unconsciously she scratches while sleeping. for your own conviction you can install CCTV cameras in your bedroom and play footages anytime you and her notice the marks, you would be surprised my brother and even laugh too. Please don't be scared.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by victorazy(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2012
Her finger nails must be the cause. I was having the same problem but when I discovered it, I never keep long nails again, it happens especially environments where there are much mosquitoes.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Blendy77(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
There is absolutely no way a wall gecko, rat, cockcroach will climb your body at night to scratch you that you won't feel it especially if the scratches are found on your face, arms, neck, stomach and back. Its even their movement on ur body that even wake up befor the scratches if its actually them. When I had this same problem of scratches all over my body, my hubby attributed it to all these things I just mentioned even though we never had these things in the house because he doesn't believe witches exist until he too was scratched severely after mine had stopped. The truth is that these witches and wizards exist whether u believe it or not. Call it backwardness or uncivilization but the bottomline is that they do exist and we should keep praying they don't remember us nor our family. Even the bible acknowledge that they exist hence the phrase "suffer not a witch to live".
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2012
@poster.. its obviuos spiritual.. if you dont mind the other way, mail me atr ngskylark@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Communicate With My Yoruba Husband's Family / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.