Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) (15029 Views)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by pharrod(m): 2:10am On Dec 17, 2005
child
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by Outkast(f): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2005
my condolences to your family. May God comfort you and bring happiness back into your lives.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by conscience(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2005
How sad to hear about the crushing of a  peaceful protest on Friday 16/November 2006,   of poor mothers [women ]
over their demand for the removal of the Minister of Aviation, Prof. Babalola Borishade in Lagos by the Police.
This indeed is a sign of double standards by the Nigerian Government. sad sad sad sad sad

1.Why was the Permanent Secretary and Directors in Aviation Ministry suspended , while the 'Head'' of the Ministry [The Hon Minister] retained and protected by ASO ROCK?

2.Why did the Police crush the peaceful protest of poor defenseless women in Lagos, while they led and protected those in Bayelsa during the inglorious removal of their Governor?

3. Why did the government  ground Sosoliso and Chachangi, instead of closing up all their ill equipped Airports?

4. What is the meaning of  Democracy in our nation without  freedom of expression and  tolerance of contrary opinion by the government?

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS BEGGING FOR ANSWERS
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by nicetohave(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2005
My condolence too, hard to believe sad
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by shollyaj(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2005
It's really sad......But i think the Govt should take a Closer look @ the Aviation Sector cos i think it's right time they have those private Airlines been rechecked and Inspected often before take off
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by joftech(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2005
With the latest near crash that another Bellview plane expereinced in Ghana, i think it's high time the 'failed' Minister of Aviation tender his resignation.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by goodguy(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2005
I also heard there was another plane crash involving a plane going from Nigeria to Ghana. I didn't even know it was bellview. But they said it wasn't that serious.

May God help us all.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by nicetohave(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2005
I mean Bellview and the rest of them should be slammed shut but why are people still flying with them? cant they drive to Ghana? cheesy for me o i better take 3 days to drive to Ghana than be back in Nigeria in a casket in 3 days
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by theORAKU(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2005
i wonder why we cant haf consolidation in the aviation sector also.

if we haf only 2 good airlines, so what as long as they have god quality services.

Bellview has been grounded also.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by kaylala(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2005
Please if you r travelling from whereeva @ weneva,howeva think twice ur means of transportation.

If u have to fly,re-think ooo shocked
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by pharrod(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2005
Bus transporters has more passengers now than before ,because some flyers are afraid to use airplan now. hahahahhaa
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by nicetohave(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2005
One man's foolishness is another man's gain cool
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by Aegean: 4:06am On Jan 23, 2006
I think it is time all these Nigerian Airlines are permanently shutdown. We need some American or European airlines operating not only internationally, but domestically as well. I would not mind seeing Continental Airline planes flying all over Nigeria, than having nonsense called Sosoliso flying and crashing and having "near misses". I warned my dad about flying that Sosoliso nonsense when he comes to Naija annually, but he wont listen. My mother drives herself from be it Owerri or Onitsha to the NORTH. Better drive during the day for 10 hours, than chance your life on the air death traps called Sosoliso.

It is obvious that the Sosoliso management team and owners don't give a damn about passenger lives, but I'm still awed that Nigerians continue to pay money to risk their lives on these planes. I'm at a loss for words. It does not matter what the occasion, problem, or anything is. If ppl know these planes are falling from the skies like rocks, they need to stay the hell off. Its only the customers that will put them out of business. If ppl continue to foolishly fly on these planes, well that's their own problem. This is pure negligence from the owners of the airline and pure stupidity from the passengers who keep boarding these planes. Plain and simple.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by kaylala(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2006
Pls stop this thread or are you expectim\ng another crash
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by mercyuti(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2006
its painful
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by mercyuti(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2006
its painful sad
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by kellorah: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
ILABOR B. MISS FEMALE
ILABOR C. MISS FEMALE
ILABOR M. MASTER MALE
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by chic2pimp(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2009
May your gentle souls rest in perfect peace. AMEN. sad sad cry cry
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by tpiar: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Lord have mercy.
Re: Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally In Russia!!! But.... / All Hail The New Boeing 797 / Kwara Sends Travellers Back To Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.