Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha (3914 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by BudeYahooCom: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
He sined the day he called you an animal because untill your request which i solemly support is granted, you still remain a nigerian living in mental zoo.

I'm sure buhari you lord and saviour didn't sin when he called you a dog and baboon because he lost an election. grin

I guess in the zoo, all animals are not equal. Buhari has the right to call you that but Kanu doesn't. Exactly why your contraption is physical zoo not a 'mental' one. You helped prove it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I'm sure buhari you lord and saviour didn't sin when he called you a dog and baboon because he lost an election. grin

I guess in the zoo, all animals are not equal. Buhari has the right to call you that but Kanu doesn't. Exactly why your contraption is physical zoo not a 'mental' one. You helped prove it. cheesy
Buhari never called anyone in particular hence no one bears dog or baboon as a name except if you take them to be your names. Bur Kalu called Nigeria a zoo. and when you ask me what is the name of my country, i will proudly say Nigeria untill its brake-up.
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
He sined the day he called you an animal because untill your request which i solemly support is granted, you still remain a nigerian living in mental zoo.

yowa...
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

none of us ever called buhari that...but you call kanu jesus christ...take your jesus christ and shvt up already...
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by XerXers: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:
People celebrating bail with conditions that is almost prison like. Illiterates full east
You need this

1 Like

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by BudeYahooCom: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari never called anyone in particular hence no one bears dog or baboon as a name except if you take them to be your names. Bur Kalu called Nigeria a zoo. and when you ask me what is the name of my country, i will proudly say Nigeria untill its brake-up.

Your Buhari said 'Dogs and baboons will be soaked IN BLOOD'.

Is it 'dog and baboons' that goes to the poll to cast their votes for him?

Is it water that runs through your veins?
Keep fooling yourself.

You even have the right to denounce Oduduwa and become a San bushman because lugard said so.

Your plate of gbegiri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by BudeYahooCom: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

none of us ever called buhari that...but you call kanu jesus christ...take your jesus christ and shvt up already...

Why do you always sound pained when you read the truth? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by oilsuop: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am looking for my brother kunle since the news break out kunle has been missing..and our rat poison is missing please we need help a lot of yorubas will commit suicide FG should deploy stop and search in the whole of yorubaland because if not many will die sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Your Buhari said 'Dogs and baboons will be soaked IN BLOOD'.

Is it 'dog and baboons' that goes to the poll to cast their votes for him?

Is it water that runs through your veins?
Keep fooling yourself.

You even have the right to denounce Oduduwa and become a San bushman because lugard said so.

Your plate of gbegiri.
you have comprehension problem. Although i might not like some of his policies but Buhari is still our Buhari because he is our president untill God knows when.
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Ikechu10: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
you have comprehension problem. Although i might not like some of his policies but Buhari is still our Buhari because he is our president untill God knows when.

Look at the hypocrisy!!!!

so you claimed Nnamdi sinned for calling una zoo but Buhari did not sin for calling una Dogs and Baboons.

See the huge hypocrisy.

This is why we want to leave una with your hatred. You all are hatefilled demons.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:
People celebrating bail with conditions that is almost prison like. Illiterates full east
Rope sellers should please embark on strike. Police should block all the roads leading to lagoon. Rasat sellers should be banned immediately, because I can see lots of suicides...

1 Like

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

na you dey mind them...they cared about releasing that mulatto from london than biafra......

nigerians should be celebrating too....kanu killed biafra movement to get his freedom and keep on pissing off women.....

kikikiki.... grin

other biafran movements will hate ipob from now on..... grin grin grin
Rope sellers should please embark on strike. Police should block all the roads leading to lagoon. Rasat sellers should be banned immediately, because I can see lots of suicides...
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikechu10:

Look at the hypocrisy!!!!

so you claimed Nnamdi sinned for calling una zoo but Buhari did not sin for calling una Dogs and Baboons.

See the huge hypocrisy.

This is why we want to leave una with your hatred. You all are hatefilled demons.
You have logical reasoning problem. Answer this question: are you a dog/baboon or a nigerian?(pending the time nigeria will break up)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, What Is Gov Ibikunle Amosun's Religion? / Tambuwal: PDP Governors Will Support FG To Fight Insecurity / IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.