Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

We Love You Fayose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Love You Fayose. (474 Views)

I’m At Home Waiting For You - Fayose Tells EFCC / Stop Lying, Nigerians Have Rejected You – Fayose Attacks Buhari Again / Adeyeye: Don't Be Deceived By The Pharaoh Leading You, Fayose's Job Offer A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Love You Fayose. by Dereformer(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
I want to use this medium to state categorically our love for the indifatigable and action governor of Ekiti State, His Excellency Fayose.

Your excellency, you have shown and demonstrated unequivocally you love and support for the Igbo nation.

You are one yorubaman that has been quite outstanding on the side of the truth.

We will never forget your support, and posterity will associate your name with whatever is good and noble.

We lack words to describe your friendship and our prayer is may God Almighty continue to give you strenght.

Long live Governor Fayose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love You Fayose. by BlackDBagba: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
I Love Fayose but for different reasons. grin
Re: We Love You Fayose. by gsmphoneseller: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is detribalized Nigerian and I love him.....

1 Like

Re: We Love You Fayose. by SIRmanjar(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
FAYOSE THE ROCK!I don't know why we yorubas love demonizing this great man but one thing I know for sure is that in years or months time to come they will all change mouth,and start praising ad claiming him as usual.

2 Likes

Re: We Love You Fayose. by successmatters(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
We love you Fayose. I now see you as a very examplary human being. Right up there with Prof. Wole Soyinka in my books.
Re: We Love You Fayose. by afonjaninja: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dereformer:
I want to use this medium to state categorically our love for the indifatigable and action governor of Ekiti State, His Excellency Fayose.

Your excellency, you have shown and demonstrated unequivocally you love and support for the Igbo nation.

You are one yorubaman that has been quite outstanding on the side of the truth.

We will never forget your support, and posterity will associate your name with whatever is good and noble.

We lack words to describe your friendship and our prayer is may God Almighty continue to give you strenght.

Long live Governor Fayose.

Afonja come and see another HBP thread o... https://www.nairaland.com/3761159/yoruba-politicians-yoruba-english-pronunciation#55892341
Re: We Love You Fayose. by thesicilian: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Igbos are merely pawns in the Fayose presidential agenda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why / Lack Of Confidence Made Jigawa Govt Petitioned Former Gover Lamido / Rivers APC – Police Refusal To Compromise Reason For Gov. Wike’s Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.