Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Rebuttal To Group Of Hired Protesters Over Forged Certificates By Andy Uba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebuttal To Group Of Hired Protesters Over Forged Certificates By Andy Uba (459 Views)

APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Andy Uba’s “forged” Certificates Are With Me -lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuttal To Group Of Hired Protesters Over Forged Certificates By Andy Uba by SINCOWORLD(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
A thrilling and robust rebuttal to group of hired protesters over alleged forged certificates scandal by Sen. Andy Uba in a Press Statement signed by his Media Consultant, Comrade Dr. Ajibade Sunday.

Please read.

Senator Emmanuel Nnamdi Uba, representing Anambra south and an aspirant of the forthcoming governorship in the state election has described as hogwash, group of hired protesters and some media reports claiming he forged certificates, saying all his certificates are authentic and could be verified by anyone who wishes to find out.

A group of hired protesters this morning in Abuja demanding the removal of Senator Andy Uba over the alleged certificate scandal that Senator Uba forged his Secondary and Degree certificates. The claims, the consensus and Consummate All Progressive Congress (APC) Aspirant for the November gubernatorial election in Anambra has said were sponsored by his political foes who are jittery at his rising profile and clear chance of getting the All Progressives Congress, APC gubernatorial ticket for the forthcoming election.

Senator Andy Uba in a conference call with some media houses said none of his certificates were forged. He further stated that anyone willing to verify his certificates is free to go to all the schools and institution he claimed awarded the certificates.

"The recently story by Sahara Reporters is nothing but a hogwash sponsored by my political opponents who are getting jittery at my rising enviable profile and clear chance that I will no doubt emerge the APC candidate for the November gubernatorial election in Anambra. I remain focus and undeterred by the fake stories," Uba stated.

Meanwhile, Senator Uba also denied that one Victor Uwaje claiming to be his former lawyer is not but a cheap blackmailer who had severally attempted to extort money from him through blackmail,

Mr. Victor Uwaje had claimed in a publication on Premium Times, an online newspaper that he was a former lawyer to Senator Uba, who had helped him in several legal matters both home and abroad.

But Senate Uba in a Press Statement signed by his Media Consultant, Comrade Dr. Ajibade Sunday and made available to News Punch, debunked his claims in its entirety. He said at no time did Victor Uwaje was his lawyer or solicited on my behalf on any legal matter or matters either in Nigeria or abroad.

The statement further stated that Victor Uwaje is a known blackmailer who had severally attempted to extort money from him through blackmailing his reputable name.

The Statement reads:

"Our attention has been drawn to a publication on Premium Times where one Victor Uwaje claiming to be a former lawyer to Senator Emmanuel Nnamdi Uba, (APC, Anambra South); we hereby unequivocally restate that at no time did the bearer, Victor Uwaje was a lawyer or solicited on behalf of Senator Uba on any legal matter or matters either in Nigeria or abroad."

"Victor Uwaje is no person than a known blackmailer who had attempted severally to extort money from me through blackmailing. In fact, Senator Andy Uba has written a petition against him (Victor Uwaje) bothering on blackmailing to the Inspector General of the Nigerian Police."

"The public is here urged to disregard his claims, that they are nothing but false claims aimed at blackmailing me; that very soon, appropriate legal actions shall be instituted against him."

#iStandWithAndyUba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari: The Economist / 2019:APC Governors Move To Take Party Structure / Why 82 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Were Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.