Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me (990 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by nusto: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost three years now (there's less than a month to go for our third anniversary). We recently decided to get engaged and our parents were well, over the moon. cheesy

But before a formal decision could be taken, my boyfriend wrote my father a letter. I have blanked out a few names, incidents, dates in this letter for the sake of anonymity. Yes, it would be way too easy for a lot of people here to figure out who we are. cheesy I hope the content more than makes up for it though. Here is the email-

"Dear Sir

As you're aware, I have been employed in an unofficial capacity with Das and Co. as Boyfriend - the Department of Ankita Das, since the 8th of December, 2010. During these 3 years (nearly there) I have gained a thorough understanding of the organisation, and the role assigned to me in particular. I have undergone rigorous training in varied fields like Shopping; Mood Swings; preferred TV series, movies and music; Organisational Structure and Behaviour; What I May and May Not Wear; and How my Facial Hair must be arranged, to name a few.

Working in this department has been, and continues to be, an immensely pleasurable experience. I believe that the adulation and awards I have received over the years suggest that the department has had a similar experience. I strongly believe that with my enhanced theoretical and practical knowledge, I am now ready for a promotion. I hereby request you to consider my candidature for the position of Fiance - Ankita Das. The department has already made an unofficial offer in that direction. I hope you will give the matter due consideration and accept my application. Kindly find my CV attached with this mail.

I promise to continue performing to the best of my ability and meet the expectations the organisation has come to expect of me. I am confident that with your support and guidance, I shall continue to deliver good performance day after day, month after month, year after year.

Yours sincerely,
Bharat Jakati"

Yeah, his resume was attached. cheesy

And for those of you who are wondering what my father thought of this, here is what he wrote in response to my boyfriend's letter:

"Dear Sri Jakati

Continue reading full confession here https://www.trendiee.com/aww/romantic-thing-anyone-ever-done/

Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beautiful
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by bsideboii(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
LA click LA...
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
smileyTraffic traffic traffic smileyTraffic traffic traffic
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
So, make we iron canda?
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by Solmax(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
So romantic, Lucky babe
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by gbemi514: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Don't worry your boyfriend's letter is enough.. I no want see your papa letter.
Re: This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbemi514:
Don't worry your boyfriend's letter is enough.. I no want see your papa letter.
lol. My thoughts bro

(1) (Reply)

Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool / For The Married Ladies! / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.