Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi (41322 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Arysexy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
mynd1:
Oga ipod Shataap joor. after all una bragging that Kanu can not be arrested? anyway, make una celebrate sha cause una don see pepper.

At least fear no let them kill him like they did to afonja MKO. Even yoloba elders were bribed to keep quiet after Hausa Fulani poisoned abiola.

U can't do that to Nnamdi without setting d zoo on fire

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by saintandsinnerz: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
alezzy13:

He forfeited that right the moment he committed treason
What's treason please?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Blue3k(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
They want 300 million in collateral or cash, then also from 3 odd parties. Why senator, igbo leader and Jewish leader? Do they take 10% like USA to bond out. 300 thousand naira better.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

kropotkin2 kropotkin11 kropotkin33

cc

Lalasticlala mynd44 someone is breaking rule 19 here with impunity
I am Kropotkin33 i deny knowledge of any other moniker on this forum

#KisstheTruth
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Lol

Still a prisoner if you ask me.

See treasonable comment by Cow-Nu. The child of a LovePeddler will not escape justice. Asking his Biafuro irrendentist to kill other Nigerians. Denigrating our country and using awful names to disparage other Nigerian ethnic groups.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by kelechi17(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's not off the hook yet
He's a terrorist
keep wailing 300 million naira is a chicken change for ipob
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ugwoji101(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
He forfeited that right the moment he committed treason[/quote]
Then he should not be granted bail at all.it is trite law that onerous bail tantamounts to no bail.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ngozi123(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
He must remain inside our zoo cage until he perfects his bail conditions, even after that he's still not off the hook. One single infraction on his part and its watery zoo beans all over again

#kisstheTruth grin

Why are you in every thread that's related to Kanu? I'm Igbo and even I don't care about the man that much undecided.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ngozi123(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:

[s]See treasonable comment by Cow-Nu. The child of a LovePeddler will not escape justice. Asking his Biafuro irrendentist to kill other Nigerians. Denigrating our country and using awful names to disparage other Nigerian ethnic groups.[/s]

Nonsense. Please go and ask Ambode what will happen to Lagos' poor people as he's willing to kick them out of their homes just to create space for his rich investor friends undecided. 300,000 Lagosians left homeless because they're poor and the so called owners of Lagos would rather talk about Igbo issues than their own ones... what a shame! undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3992760/Lagos-poor-left-homeless-ruthless-modernisation-bid.html
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nigeria-slum-demolition-idUKKBN1370OU?il=0

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by alezzy13: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

What's treason please?

Crime against a nation. Your Kanu openly called for the destruction of a sovereign nation actively called for the use of violence to achieve this.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by gberra: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, most slaves tend to be rather docile otherwise they wouldn't remain slaves for very long. I don't think that IPOB, the other Biafra campaigners or Igbos in general are known for being docile in Nigeria...
Yes, slaves are docile & faint-hearted. They run across the streets like a rabid dog issuing empty ultimatums, shouting Freedom! Freedom! like the battered people of selma while her men & young men cowered & scampered for a safe haven. Which explains why the two agile brave-hearted Fayose & FFK are the reason that makes today happen for you.

While your rich & influential political leaders troop into APC like hor.ny goats so to highlight their fakeness & engraved Misfortunes.

The campaign for the "Fall of IPOB" is on & going strong till IPOB is finally defeated. There can only be one "Slaves of the Nation "

IPOB must fall cry
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by morscino: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

If all you listed were the reason for his arrest, then why didn't they list any of them in the charge sheet?
they are in d charge sheet,that's why he's being charged for treasonable felony.why do you think it took so long before he could be granted bail,and why do you think d judge said he should not grant any interview or be found in a gathering of more than 10ppl.
His intl passport would be siezed so he doesn't elope,even after he comes with all of the sureties.
His call for the killing of other ppl is d reason why d judge wanted a secret trial, so as to protect d identities of the prosecuting withnesses(most of whom are igbos).
His case is actually far from over.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by ChristineC: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
richeeyo:
Hahaha, seriously most of our igbo brothers here think he his already heading home, sorry but till he meets the 300million naira bail fee, and 3 guarantor which includes a Jew.
The Jew don't associate with anything dirty like this, to them this guy is no differ from an Hamas member or a Palestinian
In today Nigeria who would put down hundred million naira on top a state enemy, in this era of whistle blowing, EFCC would be all over your neck, no Nigeria senator who is chopping our national cake small small would like to associate with his mess.
Technically they would be holding him for long but this just a tatic called giving the illiterates something to be happy about, to make them silent for a while, when they realize they been fooled they would come out and start what they would do for ever, protest
The funny thing here is you think you've made any sense. Nigeria naira is nonsense right now in case poverty is yet to make you reason properly. Many people wipe their arses with 100m Nigerian paper.

Worry about your daily bread and leave forward-thinking to men who has the breeding for it.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ngozi123(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Yes, slaves are docile & faint-hearted. They run across the streets like a rabid dog issuing empty ultimatums, shouting Freedom! Freedom! like the battered people of selma while her men & young men cowered & scampered for a safe haven. Which explains why the two agile brave-hearted Fayose & FFK are the reason that makes today happen for you.

While your rich & influential political leaders troop into APC like hor.ny goats so to highlight their fakeness & engraved Misfortunes.

The campaign for the "Fall of IPOB" is on & going strong till IPOB is finally defeated. There can only be one "Slaves of the Nation "

IPOB must fall cry

I read up to here... I don't need to read anymore to know that you have no idea on what you're talking about. Pray tell, which slaves marched on Selma?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you in every thread that's related to Kanu? I'm Igbo and even I don't care about the man that much undecided.
If the Biafra he currently agitates for succeeds it will mean the end of Nigeria with very serious consequences for millions of Africans, including millions of you Igbos too. Secession is a threat be it from Arewa, Biafra or Oduduwa that need be crushed before it gathers momentum
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Otapipia: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ugwoji101:
THE BAIL CONDITION IS ONEROUS AND STRINGENT!ANY BAIL CONDITION THAT IS ONEROUS AND STRINGENT TANTAMOUNTS TO NO BAIL.I URGE THE COUNSEL TO NNAMDI KANU TO FILE A MOTION FOR VARIATION OF THE BAIL CONDITIONS.THE JUDGE ERRED IN HIS RULING WHEN HE HELD THAT NNAMDI KANU SHOULD NOT BE SEEN IN A GATHERING OF UPTO 10 PERSONS.THIS IS A CLEAR BREACH OF THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT OF LIBERTY AND ASSOCIATION ENSHRINED UNDER THE 1999 CONSTITUTION AS AMENDED.
Baby lawyer, what is stringent about the bail conditions?Here is a man standing trial for treason and you think the condition restricting him to an association of not more than 10 persons is unconstitutional? He could file a motion demanding bail variation but I doubt if the court would same.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by tiwiex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

He's a terrorist

I knew it was you. I see why Buhari's government is doing badly. He is a terrorist? Since you have judged him, please help us tell Justice Nyako to close the chapter.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by saintandsinnerz: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
morscino:

they are in d charge sheet,that's why he's being charged for treasonable felony.why do you think it took so long before he could be granted bail,and why do you think d judge said he should not grant any interview or be found in a gathering of more than 10ppl.
His intl passport would be siezed so he doesn't elope,even after he comes with all of the sureties.
His call for the killing of other ppl is d reason why d judge wanted a secret trial, so as to protect d identities of the prosecuting withnesses(most of whom are igbos).
His case is actually far from over.
So when I say I will kill all Yorubas and Hausas it amounts to treason? Really? Tell me something. Is like you don't even know what's treason. The treason charge is just rubbish because Kanu was not planning to overthrow the Nigerian govt but was agitating fora separate country of Biafra. And who told you that the witnesses are Igbos? Are you privy to such classified information or you're just assuming they must be Igbos? Like I said, the Nigerian govt is wasting her time holding this guy because they don't have any proof to jail him. For you to convict somebody for treason there must be serious material evidence that's beyond all reasonable doubt.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ngozi123(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
If the Biafra he currently agitates for succeeds it will mean the end of Nigeria with very serious consequences for millions of Africans, including millions of you Igbos too. Secession is a threat be it from Arewa, Biafra or Oduduwa that need be crushed before it gathers momentum

Choosing a semi-illiterate former dictator to be your president had "very serious consequences for millions of Africans" but that doesn't seem to bother you, does it? Like it or not, Biafra has very little to do with you so you needn't enter the discussion. Btw, if Nigeria is so great and wonderful then how would the Igbos choosing to leave the country lead to its demise?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by gberra: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

I read up to here... I don't need to read anymore to know that you have no idea on what you're talking about. Pray tell, which slaves marched on Selma?
Selma is referred to as "the city of slaves ", was used as a figurative expression in the context..

Kindly read through the message, absorb it & deliver it to your people. Maybe it will open their skuls to understanding.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by saintandsinnerz: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
alezzy13:

Crime against a nation. Your Kanu openly called for the destruction of a sovereign nation actively called for the use of violence to achieve this.
So if say all Igbos should pick up arms and fight Nigeria, it amounts to treason? Do you have any strong material evidence to prove that he actually committed treason rather than what you said above? If your understanding of treason is what you wrote above, then you don't know what a treasonable offence is.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
morscino:

You obviously never listened to any of his broadcast,if u did,ur position on dis wouldn't be d same.
I am not againt d freedom of any part of Nigeria but not by calling for a genocide on other people.
There are diplomatic steps that can be taken to attain freedom,has Kanu and his ppl taken any?..No...all they do is call other tribes animals and how they would get weapons frm russia and isreal to wipe out non-biafrans.This was why he was arrested,not because he seeks freedom.

Really? Can ignorance be more than this?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by gberra: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
grin kropot dey fear secession grin..

Biafran secessionists are merely Brawn no Brain. You don't continue to waste hundreds of lives, potentially millions after same had been wasted some years back.

Igbos are Mad cry

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ngozi123(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Selma is referred to as "the city of slaves ", was used as a figurative expression in the context..

Kindly read through the message, absorb it & deliver it to your people. Maybe it will open their skuls to understanding.

Fair enough.

Still, the Igbo independence movement is championed by and for the Igbo masses and I'm proud of that fact. As for you believing that Fayose and FFK etc are 'helping' Kanu then you are extremely naïve. Ask yourself this, why are they supposedly willing to help a detained Igbo man from Abia state when they are 300,000 Lagosians who've been made homeless by their government without them doing much about it? We know how politicians act and this is politics 101; when you're backed into a corner politically-speaking- like Fayose and FFK are- you try and garner as much support from the public as possible. I wouldn't even be surprised if Fayose wants to become the president and is trying to use Kanu to gain support from Easterners.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nonsense. Please go and ask Ambode what will happen to Lagos' poor people as he's willing to kick them out of their homes just to create space for his rich investor friends undecided. 300,000 Lagosians left homeless because they're poor and the so called owners of Lagos would rather talk about Igbo issues than their own ones... what a shame! undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3992760/Lagos-poor-left-homeless-ruthless-modernisation-bid.html
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nigeria-slum-demolition-idUKKBN1370OU?il=0

Ngozi, look around, worst is happening in Enugu and other South East state. There are other areas in Nigeria where those people can live happily rather than endanger their own lives and that of others.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/flood-enugu-govt-marks-1000-buildings-demolition/
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by LionDeLeo: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
castrokins:
According To Binta, Kanu Can Not Even Go To Church As There'd Be More Than 10 Persons There.

What A Joke!

Church?

Jew?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by darkckUSA: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

He's a terrorist

When your bigotry fueled ancestors murdered 6 million Ibos in the name of civil war it was not terrorism? The records are there.. Go research it.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by danot1030: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
This people have started their pathetic ranting again.

Are they saying Ekweremadu and other Igbo senators that Kanu has been fighting for cannot surety him or is it that they can't identify with his futile struggles?

Are they saying that no Igbo is Jewish enough to be considered a Jew? Meaning that the Igbos have been leaving in delusion.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
grin kropot dey fear secession grin..

Biafran secessionists are merely Brawn no Brain. You don't continue to waste hundreds of lives, potentially millions after same had been wasted some years back.

Igbos are Mad cry
You are absolutely correct about that. I fear the consequences of secession because unlike social media ethno/religious bigots, I'm able to see the bigger picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.