Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi (41312 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Luciferdevil(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2017
mynd1:
mynd44 rule 2 again plss
lol nothing will still happen motherfucker hahahahaha
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by OjukwuWarBird: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The 'Jewish' condition is another 'own goal' scored by the dullard and his bandit zoo keepers. Some of us are smiling to the star of David and we know why. grin

I am very sure that the Israelites will use this opportunity to open a secret alliance with the Biafrans.

Buhari just handed over the Biafrans to the Jewish nation who will ensure Biafrans are free
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by OjukwuWarBird: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
alezzy13:

Crime against a nation. Your Kanu openly called for the destruction of a sovereign nation actively called for the use of violence to achieve this.

illiterate, define Self Determination.?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by saintandsinnerz: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2017
morscino:

lol...u obviously don"t know d diff btw treason and treasonable felony...
OK sorry I don't know, can you educate me on this?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by saintandsinnerz: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
alezzy13:

Crime against a nation. Your Kanu openly called for the destruction of a sovereign nation actively called for the use of violence to achieve this.
Lol so calling for the separation of Igbos from Nigeria now amounts to treason? Really? So if I say I will destroy Nigeria (assuming if Kanu said so), it now amounts to treason? Hmm, tell me something. So the mere mention of destroying Nigeria is strong enough to charge somebody for treason? So all the judges in the Nigerian courts that granted him bail unconditionally plus the Ecowas court don't know what's treason before they granted him bail? So you think injustice Binta Nyako is not being teleguided by the executive? If you don't know Know it that the bail granted by the idiot Nyako was a politically influenced bail. It was probably what the govt directed her to do in order to kill the guy's agitation for a separate country of Biafra. Though I don't expect you to understand because hate can damage people's common sense.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by judondasylva(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmm Nigeria I weep for this country. this is not bail at all
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by udatso: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
castrokins:
According To Binta, Kanu Can Not Even Go To Church As There'd Be More Than 10 Persons There.

What A Joke!
But why will he need to go to church? Is he a Christian or Jewish?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by donborg(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
boycotting the next election is still far, while not start to recalled all the ipod senators and house members.
we are boycotting the election because we want a referendum. we want a referendum because we dont believe in the fraudulent 1999 constitution. so until that constitution is abolished, the status quo remains. one of the means of getting a referendum is by civil disobedience to the authorities like inec by boycotting the forthcoming election which will automatically make the 1999 constitution useless and irrelevant
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
MChaze25:
Kanu is smarter than the Nigerian government.. The judge failed into his trap...getting a Jewish leader means isreal will be more interested now in Biafra's case and that is a country Nigeria should be afraid of to support Biafra. Israel is deadly when it comes to international wars...They don't make noise but very deadly... They don't cease fire at all easily... Hmmm.
Buhari think well ooo

Sir,
I wonder where you get this your logic about Israel from, so unfortunate that so many people believe Israel will be involved with Biafra.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by castrokins(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jews Don't Gather, Sir?

udatso:

But why will he need to go to church? Is he a Christian or Jewish?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by odogwubiafra: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

I learned he's back to kuje

Yes where he grows more popular than your mediocre and brainless president.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by udatso: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
castrokins:
Jews Don't Gather, Sir?

Then you shouldn't have used church
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ugwoji101(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Otapipia post=55910070]
Baby lawyer, what is stringent about the bail conditions?Here is a man standing trial for treason and you think the condition restricting him to an association of not more than 10 persons is unconstitutional? He could file a motion demanding bail variation but I doubt if the court would same.tabula rasa,thats what you are.for your information,i am a lawyer of seven years post call.a layman you are and a layman you will always remain.jobless nonentity.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Otapipia: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Ugwoji101 post=55990279][/quote]
Tabula Rasa, is that the best you can do? Seven years post call and you think you have achieved much to contest the law with me? Are you even a lawyer? Anyway, I thought you were sensible enough to take a hint and benefit from a tested and experienced senior. I wish you knew better, I am sure you wouldn't have disrespected me the way you did.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi by Ugwoji101(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Otapipia post=55998139]
Tabula Rasa, is that the best you can do? Seven years post call and you think you have achieved much to contest the law with me? Are you even a lawyer? Anyway, I thought you were sensible enough to take a hint and benefit from a tested and experienced senior. I wish you knew better, I am sure you wouldn't have disrespected me the way you did.
Senior my ass.............lousy nonentity!impostor,if truely you are a lawyer as you claimed,then its high time you got yourself acquainted with the law.you sound very hollow and unintelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.