Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) (30631 Views)

Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Dalastically: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rip Hero
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by VanBommel(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by juman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
The bad and unserious nigerian leaders are more bigger problems than boko haram.
APC is not a government that give people aspiration or good future.

Mesutlewy:
this guy is too young to join military nah

RIP to the dead

I think he is more than eighteen years old.
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
CokersClub:
He was shot by a fellow soldier, forget the propaganda without any agenda , whatSoEver , to render his girlfriend Amanda in wonder. grin

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by toshmann(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy is too young na angry

E no go better for terrorists
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dannys85:

this is what me and my humble goons suppose do you right now... Amebo.

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
directonpc:
how old is your brain?
older than your dick. Dickhead.

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by emmaitive(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
nah wao oo...let God help us oo..this guy is fuckin too yong...anyways RIP
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Nigeriadondie: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigeria not worth dying for. I wish na dem Saraki, Dino dey die but them no gre die as their existence is of no value
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by BabaCommander: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
sladimeji:
Too young to die

War is young men dying and old men living.

Such a young soul just got wasted... His life ended before it even began. I feels so sad as if I lost a blood brother. RIP, brother.
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Samirana360(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
98% believes he is too young to join NA
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by kikake: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Nigga is probably I'm his early 20s. It is sad how the young ones die and the old maggots flourish eating away our economy cry

The maggots eating Nigeria up are from east, west, north and south of Nigeria - and the foreign imperialists.

The maggots and the imperialists know pretty well that Boko Haram, and even herdsmen menace, shall disappear once Nigeria is divided into many manageable countries.
After all, the 12 northern sharia states, just like Boko Haram and herdsmen, are for a country to be governed with sharia criminal laws.

But the maggots send out Nigeria soldiers to confront Boko Haram, so that the carcass shall be prolonged for the maggots.
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Samirana360:
98% believes he is too young to join NA

He is not. I joined at 15 years of age. A lot of my colleagues were of similar age range. I shot my first rifle at 12. By 16 I was handling artillery pieces and was deployed shortly after to my first tour.
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by CodecJay(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Reference:

He is not. I joined at 15 years of age. A lot of my colleagues were of similar age range. I shot my first rifle at 12. By 16 I was handling artillery pieces and was deployed shortly after to my first tour.

U follow fight Biafran war/Nigerian civil war??
Because you can never be allowed to join Nigerian Army at that age in this present day NA
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by iyerikan12: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amen
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by whyx06(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Felling Young glad hero's
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by Emanodimo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmb:
Rest in Peace Bro.

Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants, Troublesome Fulani Herdsmen, Igbos, MASSOB, OPC and the rest MUST be defeated at all cost.

That's why Nigeria won't survive, her time is running out if things don't continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by whyx06(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
CodecJay:

U follow fight Biafran war/Nigerian civil war??
Because you can never be allowed to join Nigerian Army at that age in this present day NA

Let him keep fooling himself.... Good for them cos they'll never/denied we Afonjas into the military...
Reference:

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by ellechrystal(f): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2017
DoNotGiveUp:
RIP Gallant Hassan.

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

PLEASE HELP ME.
081-5832-6069

May God bless your hustle! You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by kaymart: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2017
okoliexpress:
one of the greatest problems/issues i have when i see posts like this is the fact that a lot of our young people join the military/police just to be able to make a living in this cesspool called Nigeria... not out of love, passion or patriotism and at the end of the day they are used as the sacrificial lambs by the top ranking elite with no further benefit to them or their immediate families. Real sad when we lose the good/brave ones....RIP SOLDIER....

so, bullets don't kill those who kill those who join the military due to their passion for the job.......#
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by 99foxxy(f): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Na dem dem.
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by okoliexpress: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2017
pls do not misquote me. do yourself a favour, always read to comprehend not comment. thanks
kaymart:

so, bullets don't kill those who kill those who join the military due to their passion for the job.......#
Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2017
RIP Young soldier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) / Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / More Photos Of President Buhari In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.