Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? (371 Views)

True Definition Of Sin. / What Is Your Definition Of A Pastor? / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by moscobabs(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
When you say "I am blessed" what do u actually mean?

-is it wealth?

-Health?

let learn from you
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
All of the above... It encapsulate all the good things you can ever dream of.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by Aaronsrod: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
All of the above... It encapsulate all the good things you can ever dream of.

For me also the above plus the death of my enemies and the knowledge that they are in hellfire.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aaronsrod:

For me also the above plus the death of my enemies and the knowledge that they are in hellfire.
Ask and it shall be given to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by sekundosekundo: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
The blessings of God maketh RICH without SORROW bn added to it Proverbs 10:22

Beloved, I wish above all things that you and your health prospers. 3rd John 1:2

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. Mark 8:36

From these chapters and verses, I can tell you that the blessings of God includes: Earthly possessions (Wealth, wife, husband, children etc), Good and sound health and living a holy life style that will guarantee you Heaven at last.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by Aaronsrod: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
modelmike7:
Ask and it shall be given to you.

Hebrews 12:29 Our God is a consuming fire.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "God's Blessing"? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
The blessing of God is to have The Processed Christ dwell inside us.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: -Ephe.1:3

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. – Gal.3:8

That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. – Gal.3:14

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.) – John 7:37-39

Christ is The Life that flows through the body of a regenerated person like blood.

It's only in Christ you fit into your position eternally.

-Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Devil Can Give You Every Material Thing You Need On The Earth - Matthew 4:3-11 / Islam And Science / These Are The Only People That Will Make It To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.