Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (106956 Views)

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Freeezzz(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
naptu2:

Joshua got him with a fantastic uppercut which dazed him. Then Joshua went in for the kill. He hit him with a combination of punches that knocked down Klitschko. Klitschko got up, but was knocked down again seconds later. He got up and Joshua almost knocked him out of the ring and that was the end of the fight.
Thanks for all the time. I knew I would get the right report from you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by SirShymexx: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2017
This is for those believing the Wilder hype...these videos should help:

1). Teddy Atlas (Mike Tyson's coach) EXPOSES Deontay Wilder's Weaknesses & Vulnerabilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHGc9x-uW8

2). Deontay Wilder exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzNsQgJXQ0

AJ will knock him out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by gberra: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Una dey happy sey 27 year old pikin beat old man wen be the same age as Bash Ali, na wa o!
what a f'cktard!.. 3 &half years in the game, KO a beast much experienced as AJ's age.

,Igbos don dey Mad o tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by UyiIredia(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Klitschko think say na Samuel Peter him dey fight. No know say Afonja different from Akpan.

Abeg rugged you our Afonja brother. Eh, we must to claim you even if na Union Jack you dey fly.

Bash Ali loading. . .

He actually flew the Nigerian flag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by tifany89(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2017
knightsTempler:
Too experienced, too wily? At the moment Klitschko is giving Joshua a bit of a lesson.

But there is still six minutes left. This fight is still not over, not by a long way.

One punch landed clean on Klitschko's chin could still change the destiny of this bout.

And it did change the destiny of the match. TKO. Proud of my homie
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2017
aviationguy:
wow Anthony Joshua has made history to beats vitali kliscko,its incredible.... is strong and fit to won the match tonight....

Na people like Una dey let Nigerians get plane crash with this ur english

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by salford: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2017
This guy keeps knocking all his opponent out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by SirShymexx: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2017
For those who think the guy doesn't care about naij despite how he shows off his African tattoo, with naija shaded on it, how he alludes to naija all the time, and the fact that he actually wanted to fight for naija before he was rejected - he might fight Wilder in Nigeria if everything works out fine.

Nigeria apparently sent emissaries to speak to him recently about fighting in Nigeria and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, said if the price is right, it's a high possibility. His parents (especially his dad) also want him to fight in Nigeria. So, if and when the Wilder fight happens, it might be in Nigeria. But he isn't going to fight Fury in Nigeria because that's a British classic that will most likely break all records.

Enjoy the knockout by the King of Boxing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTpa8uJEcww

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by YungJo207(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Yes am back I run go drink origin to take celebrate my boy...where all those wen think say my prayer no go work?? Oya I don show make una come talk.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by DaPuncline: 12:45am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha
He don finish joshua.

Mumu wey wan fight him fada.

Na TKO i dey wait for grin
Anthony Joshua with Sadiq Khan Mayor of london after the fight. Can you know jump in the lagoon to end your miserable and pathetic life. ko ni daa fun e.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by purplekayc(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2017
DaPuncline:

Anthony Joshua with Sadiq Khan Mayor of london after the fight. Can you know jump in the lagoon to end your miserable and pathetic life. ko ni daa fun e.
I thought the Ukrainian would win

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by YungJo207(m): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Did anybody notice that even after the fight AJ was still fresh and clean??

Ori iya mi ooo

Meanwhile someone should try looking at Wald Lol.
I bet Samuel peter will be dancing shoki now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2017
DaPuncline:

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2017
YungJo207:
Did anybody notice that even after the fight AJ was still fresh and clean??

Ori iya mi ooo

Meanwhile someone should try looking at Wald Lol.
I bet Samuel peter will be dancing shoki now.
bro tell yourself the truth, he didn't , he came out haggard ; he wasn't himself....
It was a real fight; any of them could have won.. It was indeed classic.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Augustinaz(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2017
ACTIVE NIGERIAN & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS DATABASE AVAILABLE.

Our Active E-Mail Address Database List :

helps you to carry out an effective email marketing campaign Which in return helps you to create an ONLINE Presence that will

put you AHEAD of your COMPETITORS.

Grab the ATTENTION of your TARGET MARKET and then Convert the Generated TRAFFIC Into profitable customers.

Contact us for your Bulk Email Address Database List (One Million) 1,000,000 emails for (US$15) 5,000 naira.

E-Mail: digital.life.systems@outlook.com
Google talk, google hangout: digitallifesystems@gmail.com
Twitter: @digital.life.sys1
whatsapp: 234(0)8113902631
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Pokiyo007: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2017
wat d fuse about all dis?.I mean for all we know it could be a planned fight nd Aj must ave been meant to win in first place.someone pls explain
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by YonkijiSappo: 2:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
42 year old man wan kill 27 year old pikin.... water don pass garri. Does people wen dey claim Anthony OLUWASEUN josha. How far?

Who is laughing now?
HATEFUL IPOD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by popyea(m): 3:14am On Apr 30, 2017
CHRISTIANO7779:
UP AJ ,UP NAIJA ,UP ODUA , UP OGUN ,UP SAGAMU .Any Sagamite here ? He's from ijoku in Sagamu, shows live at Akarigbo Palace hall. ( omo baba Joshua ni Ijoku Sagamu ) pls b4 u quote me get ur reseach vwel. Happy for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by paradigmshift(m): 4:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Homers123:
They are not in the same category,so the fight can't happen.

what do you mean by category.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by paradigmshift(m): 4:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Pokiyo007:
wat d fuse about all dis?.I mean for all we know it could be a planned fight nd Aj must ave been meant to win in first place.someone pls explain

what do you mean by plan fight.
must u talk. gerarahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by YungJo207(m): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2017
PaulKillerman:
bro tell yourself the truth, he didn't , he came out haggard ; he wasn't himself....
It was a real fight; any of them could have won.. It was indeed classic.

Oya make we no agrue too much help me post picture of bother players after the fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by femi4: 5:24am On Apr 30, 2017
UyiIredia:

He actually flew the Nigerian flag.
You don't say... Then we are proud of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by femi4: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

what do you mean by category.
heavyweight, featherweight etc
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by paradigmshift(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2017
femi4:
heavyweight, featherweight etc
so Anthony Joshua or Mayweather can't fight against each other if they want to when money is involved. give Mayweather 1bil $ weather e no go hand feather weight lol enter ring
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by femi4: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

so Anthony Joshua or Mayweather can't fight against each other if they want to when money is involved. give Mayweather 1bil $ weather e no go hand feather weight lol enter ring
it won't happen. That's the rule of the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by thereturnoflucy(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Justiceleague1: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Who is laughing now?
HATEFUL IPOD.

dont mind that omo nna jawe..Anthony might be Nnamdi or Akpan or MUMUni or Ojo or Edionwe or Dele or MUFUtau or Ango..he may even have been born in MUMbai...buh one thing is sure,hes proudly naija,abi béékò? È fi àwón haters ko ma hate lò,òmó iyà

grin
sai AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Ebije1:
biko, u and wush ppl arrived togeda?

Where's this guy?

We've arrived o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Bobulopsy(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations to you Anthony Joshua (the new WBA champion)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by God2man(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2017
and he is a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by naptu2: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2017
shumuel:

Yeah, Mex 3 - Nig 1 sad

I slept off when it was Mexico 3-2 Nigeria, but I heard that we won 4-5.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight by Ralphlauren(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
SirShymexx:
a

Lol, that left hook took all the air out of AJ's lungs and he almost suffered a seizure. I swear down, I was shook. And that heavy right that knocked AJ down in the 6th was swift and vicious. grin

But Wlad has iron for a chin and he never looked 41 in the fight. It's either his conditioning is crazy (I doubt that because he looked 41 against a weak puncher and slow fighter like Fury) or he's on steroids.

The ref had to stop it because he's going to keep getting up and AJ was pummeling him. he got up twice like freaking cyborg. grin

Hahahaha @ cyborg.

Those Ukrainians are made of steel.

He didn't look tired at any point throughout the entire 11 rounds.

AJ looked for the perfect opportunity and seized it with that wonderful uppercut. That was the ultimate joker. grin

AJ survived that powerful hook because he had youth on his side. Damn! I doubt if a boxer in his 30s or 40s would rise again after that punch. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.