Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (80484 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by dynamickc: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
Every girl does dat

Mumu girl
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
mhisbliss:
maybe i aint a girl because i dont
keep quiet. Will u . pretenders

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Swanzi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
As in errh

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
You should have married a black man undecided, that oyibo nor Sabi anything. When black man give you well, e go carry you for that whole two months, till una see again grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by iammrjaai(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
beta prick Neva handle this gurl

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenheart:
grin
epic response to that question in d pic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Market don eventually land for the Vaslin Crew

grin grin
asin ehhhhhh..... serious market.
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
iammrjaai:
beta prick Neva handle this gurl
u know say oyibo pee-pee no dey big well well na e do she dey miss yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by femi4: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
donfemo:
Maheeda is a singer. Who has her song please
The self acclaimed naija bad girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoJJ8yWezTQ
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
That first picture of the woman with her shirt open has caused great conflict in my trousers, and I will not rest until I share carnal knowledge with this very tasty female.

In other words, this woman brings out the dog in me, and I state this for the record, with full authority.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by femi4: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
mhisbliss:
maybe i aint a girl because i dont
The lie detector says: You are not being truthful

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by mhisbliss(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
femi4:
The lie detector says: You are not being truthful
tell the lie detector to get its cranium checked
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by frubben(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Babe let's hook up. Me self dey hungry for sex wella. Pm me let's cht grin grin
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Fantastic2m(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
Every girl does dat

This statement is wrong..

Its wrong to conclude for an entire gender in the whole world
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by pahen1991: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
emefav:
Continuing in her chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself. The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating.

'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone. For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

She also talked about her sex life;

'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'.

When asked if she uses a intimacy gadget, she said;

'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-masturbate-hell-out-of-myself-maheeda.html
she is just jobless
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
congratulations! I troway nyash for you oo! cheesy Oya na who be next?
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by softtouch2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jakumo:

That first picture of the woman with her shirt open has caused great conflict in my trousers, and I will not rest until I share carnal knowledge with this very tasty female.

In other words, this woman brings out the dog in me, and I state this for the record, with full authority.

Wake-up from dreamland please.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Lloydfather(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Asewooooooo

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Mrnairalandd: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pieromania:
Better girls are busy fasting and praying for a husband yet no show.This kind of girl got married without stress,i dnt understand oo

Nigerian girls without values or looking-for-papers ones always end up with old, ugly and white-community-rejected white dudes cos no black dude ll have them.

If you have no hope after 30yrs of age as a girl, try ugly, old white dudes, they always buy the market.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by goingape1: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
yea yea! start with your mom and sisters
yea yea! puppy
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by akowe2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
it's okay...hell awaits thee!
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Caramelemperor: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pieromania:
Better girls are busy fasting and praying for a husband yet no show.This kind of girl got married without stress,i dnt understand oo
What makes you feel you or your 'better girls' are 'better' than her?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by crackhouse(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Now that u are in Nigeria Pls visit T.B Joshua before u go.
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Solumtoonna(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
emefav:
Continuing in her chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself. The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating.

'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone. For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

She also talked about her sex life;

'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'.

When asked if she uses a intimacy gadget, she said;

'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-masturbate-hell-out-of-myself-maheeda.html
wow, 24 gun shot salute for this devil's incarnate.. Kposa kposa kposa...
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
goingape1:
yea yea! puppy
f*ck off
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by jonnytad(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
And so what?
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by amakabel: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
her own kettle of chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.