Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (60693 Views)

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Amagite(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
CNN reporter, Richard Quest who is in Nigeria for an interview with Segun Demuren to discuss the aviation sector have shared photos as he stepped out on the busy streets of Lagos today.

He shared photos with LAWMA workers, on the bridge with a Lagosia and lots more. He wrote;

"Filming on the Oshodi interchange was vibrant & bustling. Lots of people on the move. #RichardQuestinNigeria
NOW seeing the real Lagos. Wonderful to be out meeting Nigerians. I've been overwhelmed with the friendliness. #RichardQuestinNigeria
Busy filming around Lagos today. I'll be tweeting my early thoughts on being back in Nigeria after 10 years away... #RichardQuestinNigeria
"

The veteran anchor also met with Nike Davies-Okundaye, founder of Nike art gallery, in Lagos and for the interview, he wore an Agbada.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/openly-gay-cnn-reporter-richard-quest.html

9 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Amagite(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by RisingUp: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice

WHITE FOOTBALLERS DANCES TO PHYNO BANGING SONG #sofarsogood IN DRESSING ROOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opKOF5EiQ1w

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
I only hope he will go back and talk about the lots of love he seems to be receiving, and not the usual false CNN stories that always paint Nigeria in the worst possible light.

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Barney11: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
stupid gay!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Moving4: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by veinless(f): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Barney11:
stupid gay!
y ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Papiikush: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
A known gay in a country with strong laws against gays. This country is in the toilet

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goldbim(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
cool cool!!i hope those owo eda boys in oshodi won't tax him sha..Nigerians are happy people,see the lawma staff swag in the picture grin!!we can't come and kill oursef oo....

20 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
No foreigner wey our traditional attair no dey fit. kiss

We get correct and enviable culture.

God bless Nigeria

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Richard: Madam, what do you call this cap?
Madam: It's the Alaafin of oyo cap.
Richard: Please do my the favour of removing it; I look so unrecognizable in it, thank you. Phew.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
A known gay in a country with strong laws against gays. This country is in the toilet
What are you talking about? Has he exhibited any gay tendencies? So he can't move around again because he is gay.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Papiikush: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
potent5:

What are you talking about? Has he exhibited any guy tendencies? So he can't move around again because he is gay.

I hope you can boldly say this same thing about Muslims in America. No dey talk like fool

14 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
I lost hope in ds game of chess call nigger area,Long ago. #seperation is d only answer i swear.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I hope you can boldly say this same thing about Muslims in America. No dey talk like fool
Are Muslims barred from entering or living in the US?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
His life, his business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Quest means business for faggs
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Abeg make them take am to prayer city for deliverance from gayism.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
He works for Fake News CNN according to Trump
He will go back to America and show them only pictures of the dirtiest part of Lagos after sleeping in a 5 Star hotel in VI and many gullible Americans will start donating to NGOs to help 'starving' Nigerians who always, I mean always living below one dollar per day.

10 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy and A slice of pie...
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by bumi10(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
woow
so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again

4 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by hoover420: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is the most stupid headline I've seen in years!
What is wrong with our thinking faculty?
Why bring the man's sexuality into this... Really saddening!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Too bad I don't live in Lagos, otherwise.. I would have taken selfie with oga Quest

Makes business news interesting

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Didn't know Quest is gay shocked I would love to meet him though. He was one of those who made me fall in love with CNN. I love his style of reportage.

But, must the news point out the fact that he is gay? undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
you fuckn bloggers, i never even knew he was gay, most people never even knew he was gay, now you don post am online as gay, before we know now, illiterate lagos agbero go lynch am.
thunder go fire una naija bloggers.
is there any where in the constitution that says gay people cant visit nigeria?>
must you even write 'gay cnn reporter"

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Extrazee: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hold your asses!

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
bumi10:
woow

so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
Abeg na gele be that for that woman head? Na only she waka come o

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Ovokoo: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
See what Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi had to say about a Gay foreigner being treated well in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3761415/bisi-alimi-slams-nigerians-following#55895844

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cee-c Braless In A Bodycon Dress (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.