Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (60717 Views)

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
slap1:

So because he's gay, nothing else about him matters? Whatever value he brings becomes irrelevant because he's gay? SMH.

I expect you'll say the same when it comes to a Nigerian gay.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
gypsey:
Nigerians and hypocrisy, a nigerian gay man would be sentenced to ten years in prison but a white gay man is celebrated, nigeria could never be liberated.

make your minds up if you allow gays or not? grin
Confused followers led by confused dealers
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
stagger:
Richard Quest is the only gay person I can say I truly like. Funny but true.

What about Bisi Alimi or Tim Cook Apple's CEO.yeye de smell.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Hotstew(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
A known gay in a country with strong laws against gays. This country is in the toilet

Learn to read before talking. The law is against homosexual marriage, open display of homosexual relationship and belonging to an homosexual group.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by ReachHard: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
cooldood:

Don't mind them.crazy set of humans.yet will nearly stone a Nigerian gay if they catch him.yeye country.

Our hypocrisy dey smell pass rotten fish, I tell you
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldbim:
cool cool!!i hope those owo eda boys in oshodi won't tax him sha..Nigerians are happy people,see the lawma staff swag in the picture grin!!we can't come and kill oursef oo....

Fear no go let them try am. Some of them dont even know who he is cos they dont watch CNN.
There were securities every where with him. I saw him in Oshodi with 2 Prado jeep, a Camry Muscle and one Hilux filled with brutal and well equiped Mopols.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by toocoded: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:
woow

so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again
Yimu!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
He, Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madow are my favorite TV corespondents.

I actually never knew he is gay grin

Hmmm. 3/3. Coincidence? I like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper too. Don Lemon is also gay.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by kweenkong(f): 1:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Papiikush:
A known gay in a country with strong laws against gays. This country is in the toilet

Did he come to talk about his sexual orientation or he came to do his job. Shior u people will leave leprosy and be battling eczema.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:42am On Apr 26, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Hmmm. 3/3. Coincidence? I like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper too. Don Lemon is also gay.

Yes I know Don Lemon is gay, but he is also an asshole.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2017
We no dey come last.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Stupid Gay Idiot!
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by slap1(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2017
cooldood:

I expect you'll say the same when it comes to a Nigerian gay.

Yes. Gays are humans beings. I am not homophobic. Their sexuality does not make them lesser beings or despicable in any way.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by amparas(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2017
What ever u are doing in the next few days, make sure it's profitable... (Richard Quest)
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goldbim(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Jhamzy:

Fear no go let them try am. Some of them dont even know who he is cos they dont watch CNN.
There were securities every where with him. I saw him in Oshodi with 2 Prado jeep, a Camry Muscle and one Hilux filled with brutal and well equiped Mopols.
wow!!!i thought as much..
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by d33types: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
cooldood:

Hope you'd be tolerant of Bisi Alimi too.

Bisi Alimi is a mad troublemaker unlike Richard Quest who will only focus on his show and is silent.I never knew he was gay till now,and I love Quest means business. So i should start hating him now? Shiorr
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
d33types:

Bisi Alimi is a mad troublemaker unlike Richard Quest who will only focus on his show and is silent.I never knew he was gay till now,and I love Quest means business. So i should start hating him now? Shiorr
No don't hate him, but don't have double standards, simple.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by vecman22(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Why are people dis dull??Oga are you making sense to yourself??
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Papiikush:
is he in Nigeria to act a gay film or to showcase Nigeria to the world?
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Chyxki: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
It's rare to suddenly bump into someone you see everyday on CNN, in the streets of Lagos. I guess that's what Nigerians are celebrating here.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Flat lie!

She's not

You're right
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by stevecantrell: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
CNN the gay network.

Becky

Don

Samuel

Anderson now Quest.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by d33types: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
cooldood:

No don't hate him, but don't have double standards, simple.

I don't dislike bisi alimi because he is gay but because of his troublemaking attitude
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by d33types: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
stevecantrell:
CNN the gay network.

Becky

Don

Samuel

Anderson now Quest

Its a gay country.CNN has nothing to do with it. Even fox news has got lots of gays

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
One thing I hate about these whites is how they always wear their suit or shirt and tie under another country's cultural garb. I can lose it and kill one for such insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c Braless In A Bodycon Dress (photos) / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.