Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (60715 Views)

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
princechurchill:
Quest means business for faggs
Wuest meets bobrisky
Quest: hey bruh can i have a nite witcha
Bobrisky: awwn u serious?
Quest: hell yeah foe who u think I is , Quest always means bihness foe
grin
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by stagger: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Richard Quest is the only gay person I can say I truly like. Funny but true.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Hmmmmm
Abeg na gele be that for that woman head? Na only she waka come o

Na the gele I des observe since wey make me no get ft angry
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by burkingx(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
nwaire:
and u think that's funny? Am I found myself in thesame country as you and your kind.. I bet gay guyz will make heaven before your knd because they dont hate you but you hate them. Richard Quest was mentioned and all you guyz could say about him is "he is gay"?

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
buffalowings:

Lol
Amanpour is also gay

Flat lie!

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Na the gele I des observe since wey make me no get ft angry
lol grin
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Fynnonsy: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
. ..
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I hope you can boldly say this same thing about Muslims in America. No dey talk like fool
u really the fool here
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by davide470(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Which one is Gay CNN reporter na, Lalasticlala.. ??

One of the Legends we have around!
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
I only hope he will go back and talk about the lots of love he seems to be receiving, and not the usual false CNN stories that always paint Nigeria in the worst possible light.

Yes my dear, they will only show the almajiri children in the north east with flies perching in there mouth.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
hoover420:
This is the most stupid headline I've seen in years!
What is wrong with our thinking faculty?
Why bring the man's sexuality into this... Really saddening!
i thought so too. Until now, many did not know he is gay. Thanks to the headline!
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
'Sensational journalism'...
Which yeye mod add the gay tag abeg? I never knew dude is gay...

Welcome to Lagos, Nigeria _ Quest.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
you fuckn bloggers, i never even knew he was gay, most people never even knew he was gay, now you don post am online as gay, before we know now, illiterate lagos agbero go lynch am.
thunder go fire una naija bloggers.
is there any where in the constitution that says gay people cant visit nigeria?>
must you even write 'gay cnn reporter"

THUNDER fire your family also
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
goshen26:

Just hope u won't replace KANU @ Kuje prison sha?
Who are u pls
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by dejiWEST: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
We do things so wrongly, how are blogs that are supposed to show professionalism be using stereotypes? It's appalling
goldedprince:
you fuckn bloggers, i never even knew he was gay, most people never even knew he was gay, now you don post am online as gay, before we know now, illiterate lagos agbero go lynch am.
thunder go fire una naija bloggers.
is there any where in the constitution that says gay people cant visit nigeria?>
must you even write 'gay cnn reporter"

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by dejiWEST: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow, try receive sense before the month end, smh

bumi10:
woow

so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by dejiWEST: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's all.
Curry30:
Forget his sexual orientation, Quest is a talented reporter.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by kaycyor: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
That guy taking selfies @ the second pix, should be careful.. His Ass is in danger!!!!!!
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenheart:
This guy and A slice of pie...
grin grin
so true
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
But is he a gay for real?
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
A known gay in a country with strong laws against gays. This country is in the toilet
its just pathetic.. And we just condemn bisi alimi,, denrele and borbrisky
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
I only hope he will go back and talk about the lots of love he seems to be receiving, and not the usual false CNN stories that always paint Nigeria in the worst possible light.
He is saying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
ibietela2:

THUNDER fire your family also
looks like i found one of the useless bloggers.
i swear thunder go fire you and your entire family. and to if the thunder cannot locate you, please tell me your blog website and i go trace you immediately and fire you with my thunder one on one
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Which false stories?Like deceiving yourselves abi..
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
potent5:

What are you talking about? Has he exhibited any gay tendencies? So he can't move around again because he is gay.
Hope you'd say the same thing for Bisi Alimi
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
bumi10:
woow

so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again
And I hope you'd reject an iPhone if someone wants to give you cos the CEO of Apple Tim Cook is gay
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
zicoraads:
Didn't know Quest is gay shocked I would love to meet him though. He was one of those who made me fall in love with CNN. I love his style of reportage.

But, must the news point out the fact that he is gay? undecided
Hope you'd love to also meet a successful Nigerian that's gay
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Curry30:
Forget his sexual orientation, Quest is a talented reporter.
Hope you'd overlook the sexual orientation of a Nigerian gay
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Lynch that rich and famous dude? Most Nigerians are intimidated by d rich and can only enforce their thuggery on the seemingly weak and poor.
Very weak majority of people.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
zicoraads:

Spoil ké?! Me, I don't judge people like this oooo. I have gay friends sef...and I like them. So, I no send.
Good.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
d33types:
You know what?
I'm an ardent Richard quest follower on CNN and I never knew he was gay. So stop this unnecessary stereotyping.
I do not support homosexualism tho.It pays to be tolerant of others
Hope you'd be tolerant of Bisi Alimi too.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by cooldood(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
ReachHard:
That is just BLACK MAN for you.

They will worship and lick the boots of their colonial masters - in whatever form they may come - Gay, bi, trans, terrorists etc.

Shame has eluded common reasoning in these parts !
Don't mind them.crazy set of humans.yet will nearly stone a Nigerian gay if they catch him.yeye country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c Braless In A Bodycon Dress (photos) / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.