Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (60722 Views)

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Curry30: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Forget his sexual orientation, Quest is a talented reporter.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
veinless:
y ?
Z
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
old man gay undecided undecided dnt lik gay tongue tongue
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am Richard Quest, I mean business

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
So,this guy is gay shocked
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Dalastically: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmm..... Make him no lost oo
Lagos boys I trust una.
Na for lagos u go see AFONJA 419 dy ask oyibo man road to festac town grin grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love him
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goingape1: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amagite:
CNN reporter, Richard Quest who is in Nigeria for an interview with Segun Demuren to discuss the aviation sector have shared photos as he stepped out on the busy streets of Lagos today.

He shared photos with LAWMA workers, on the bridge with a Lagosia and lots more. He wrote;

"Filming on the Oshodi interchange was vibrant & bustling. Lots of people on the move. #RichardQuestinNigeria
NOW seeing the real Lagos. Wonderful to be out meeting Nigerians. I've been overwhelmed with the friendliness. #RichardQuestinNigeria
Busy filming around Lagos today. I'll be tweeting my early thoughts on being back in Nigeria after 10 years away... #RichardQuestinNigeria
"

The veteran anchor also met with Nike Davies-Okundaye, founder of Nike art gallery, in Lagos and for the interview, he wore an Agbada.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/openly-gay-cnn-reporter-richard-quest.html

cut his prick
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by 0b10010011: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Barney11:
stupid gay!

See ur life!

So crude and self centred!

What makes him stupid?

Can bet know one in your family has gotten close to the podium where he stands today.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by discreetwatch23(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice to have him in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goshen26: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
I lost hope in ds game of chess call nigger area,Long ago. #seperation is d only answer i swear.

Just hope u won't replace KANU @ Kuje prison sha?
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin angry

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by frankeencense(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
He's gay and he's allowed to flex naija streets

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by nengibo: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
zicoraads:
Didn't know Quest is gay shocked I would love to meet him though. He was one of those who made me fall in love with CNN. I love his style of reportage.

But, must the news point out the fact that he is gay? undecided
I never knew too, now them don spoil my mind for wer d guy dey
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by ichommy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
bumi10:
woow
so that man is gay

i wont listen to him again

Haha
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Inspire01: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
My favourite CNN anchor, QUEST MEANS BUSINESS
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by miketayo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
potent5:

Are Muslims barred from entering or living in the US?

Why r u wasting ur data on him.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
you fuckn bloggers, i never even knew he was gay, most people never even knew he was gay, now you don post am online as gay, before we know now, illiterate lagos agbero go lynch am.
thunder go fire una naija bloggers.
is there any where in the constitution that says gay people cant visit nigeria?>
must you even write 'gay cnn reporter"
Lynch that rich and famous dude? Most Nigerians are intimidated by d rich and can only enforce their thuggery on the seemingly weak and poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
He, Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madow are my favorite TV corespondents.

I actually never knew he is gay grin
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Quest means business, I like the man.
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy richard is my mentor

the way he present...but imagine that man is Gay i never knew....OMG
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jesus! This man is gay?
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
nengibo:

I never knew too, now them don spoil my mind for wer d guy dey
Spoil ké?! Me, I don't judge people like this oooo. I have gay friends sef...and I like them. So, I no send.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adding gay to the topic is very unnecessary. It could lead to some sort of incitement against him.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I hope you can boldly say this same thing about Muslims in America. No dey talk like fool

You are a m.oron.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Lynch that rich and famous dude? Most Nigerians are intimidated by d rich and can only enforce their thuggery on the seemingly weak and poor.
i get your point, but mind you, this is not a rich nigerian. most of these rich europeans dont really believe in moving with bodyguards.
i bet you there is a high possibility of him trying to explore some places on his own even if he was warned not to.the way some of these guys think is different from the way we nigerians do
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by obiink: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Quest means business
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Disappointed to find out he's gay !!
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Barney11:
stupid gay!

Intellectual gay you fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
gay,this guy is playing with ten, that bleached Nigerian gay guy needs to keep him company in Nigeria
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by Papiikush: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

You are a m.oron.

You are a bastard
Re: Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) by oludavis123: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is he a gay or gay looking? I'm confuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. / Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.