Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t (3422 Views)

Gaming Experience Was Awesome... / What Is Your Gaming Experience On Camon Cx /air / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by steric58(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
great Phonelander am thinking of getting a phone with MTK6750T please how effective is it in gaming aspect.before I will buy it can it play heavy game like MC4,mc5 and fifa16 and other heavy game without lagging, you opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Norman4real(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
That processor is good. Clocked at 1.5Ghz and with mali T860 GPU It will be sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Techm8: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
I think that's the same chip found on Camon CX. A very solid performer.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by steric58(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Norman4real:
That processor is good. Clocked at 1.5Ghz and with mali T860 GPU It will be sufficient.
yeah am getting oukitel k6000 plus soon, that's the processor on it clocked at 1.5ghz with 4 gig ram someone says with the processor the phone might be hitting up and probably be lagging, thanks for shedding more light on this.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by henry007(m): 3:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Techm8:
I think that's the same chip found on Camon CX. A very solid performer.

See a mini gaming test on the Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Techm8: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2017
henry007:

See a mini gaming test on the Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Nice. No noticeable lag.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by OVA200(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
The processor is a bomb, am currently using Oukitel u20 plus with the MTK6737T and you won't believe the processing speed, I think processor with the "T" are a bit better to the one without "T"
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by steric58(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2017
OVA200:
The processor is a bomb, am currently using Oukitel u20 plus with the MTK6737T and you won't believe the processing speed, I think processor with the "T" are a bit better to the one without "T"
yes that "T" means turbo charged.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by OVA200(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
steric58:
yes that "T" means turbo charged.
Thank you for enlighten me
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
steric58:
great Phonelander am thinking of getting a phone with MTK6750T please how effective is it in gaming aspect.before I will buy it can it play heavy game like MC4,mc5 and fifa16 and other heavy game without lagging, you opinion will be highly appreciated.
any processor that's not snapdragon is a big NO for gaming.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
How do people purchase devices that have no name in this country. No customer center and all that. Una get liver o. Lol
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mckandre:
any processor that's not snapdragon is a big NO for gaming.

Fact or Postulate? What's your source?
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

Fact or Postulate? What's your source?
fact, if it should be mtk,let it be from helio X series chipset with T880 MP4 gpu. Other chipset has heating issues during intense gaming causing the gaming performance to be throttled.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mckandre:
fact, if it should be mtk,let it be from helio X series chipset with T880 MP4 gpu. Other chipset has heating issues during intense gaming causing the gaming performance to be throttled.

Your initial argument was "none other than Snapdragon", you've stylishly changed mouth now.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Norman4real(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mckandre:
Even the P series does just fine, its p20 is clocked up to 2Ghz and also uses mali T880. This chipset in queation is also quite capable, though not the best. I say this coz it has a good gpu of mali T860
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

Your initial argument was "none other than Snapdragon", you've stylishly changed mouth now.
that's correct because snapdragon is more efficient in energy delivering both power and performance but the mtk X series like I mentioned can only boast of performance in a limited time due to high energy it consumes. For example The recent snapdragon chipset is built in 14nm process while the helio x20 has 20nm which means power hungry for the mtk. In other words, why should I include mtk in my initial statement? Well due to the fact it lacks efficiency in power/energy,so I rather recommend the best chipset than something that's likely to disappoint.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mckandre:
that's correct because snapdragon is more efficient in energy delivering both power and performance but the mtk X series like I mentioned can only boast of performance in a limited time due to high energy it consumes. For example The recent snapdragon chipset is built in 14nm process while the helio x20 has 20nm which means power hungry for the mtk. In other words, why should I include mtk in my initial statement? Well due to the fact it lacks efficiency in power/energy,so I rather recommend the best chipset than something that's likely to disappoint.

LOOL. you'll make for a good orator. I'm well aware of the facts you're making, however, you're failing to put something into consideration. The engineers that invented the MTK X didn't do so because they don't know how to imitate the snapdragon. The thing is MTK is cost effective. One place snapdragon fails at.

5 out of every 10 persons are neither game freaks nor heavy android users, reason the MTK was designed. But in the design, performance was still considered, so as to satisfy certain game freaks that can't afford the high end chipset. I very well do understand your point. But android phones in themselves weren't designed as game consoles, so even the best chipset is likely going to still overheat.

I use a Samsung Note 3. Snapdragon, yes? Would you believe me if I told you ordinary 4pics1word heats the phone up? The MTK is good enough for me. I'll rather buy game engines to enjoy great games than buy a phone for the same price or more and not experience good gaming.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Techm8: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

LOOL. you'll make for a good orator. I'm well aware of the facts you're making, however, you're failing to put something into consideration. The engineers that invented the MTK X didn't do so because they don't know how to imitate the snapdragon. The thing is MTK is cost effective. One place snapdragon fails at.

5 out of every 10 persons are neither game freaks nor heavy android users, reason the MTK was designed. But in the design, performance was still considered, so as to satisfy certain game freaks that can't afford the high end chipset. I very well do understand your point. But android phones in themselves weren't designed as game consoles, so even the best chipset is likely going to still overheat.

I use a Samsung Note 3. Snapdragon, yes? Would you believe me if I told you ordinary 4pics1word heats the phone up? The MTK is good enough for me. I'll rather buy game engines to enjoy great games than buy a phone for the same price or more and not experience good gaming.
Your last statement is just spot on.
People that play HD games on their Smartphones astound me. Why not just buy a gaming console and exempt good gaming

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Floridax(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Techm8:

People that play HD games on their Smartphones astound me. Why not just buy a gaming console and exempt good gaming
da hell are u saying ...mobile gaming is gradually taking the lead....because more users are porting to mobile day by day ....because it is very convenient..

which is making game developers to make more games for mobile these days......
if u notice a lot of pc game are coming to android everyday ..eg ,esien horn xenox..Travia returns,resident evil 5, tomb raider reboot, jade empire..and so on....more are even coming..

check the chat below ..from a very reliable source ..ign

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

Touché, but considering OPs case, i think it stands to the fact that he's after a gaming device that's why I recommended a snapdragon since he's willing to invest in a phone simply for gaming. so in that case, he should seek for the best. cheesy
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Techm8:

that also beats me too, considering their are limited HD game titles on android platform,console is the best choice but if portability is the case,their are lots of console portables to take with u anywhere.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Norman4real(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Mckandre:
Touché, but considering OPs case, i think it stands to the fact that he's after a gaming device that's why I recommended a snapdragon since he's willing to invest in a phone simply for gaming. so in that case, he should seek for the best. cheesy
I think his budget also needs to be put in consideration. if he went for a snapdragon in the same price range as that Oukitel phone he wants, he may end up with a SD420 phone which am sure is no better, and would probably offer less RAM or a weaker GPU
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by steric58(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Norman4real:
I think his budget also needs to be put in consideration. if he went for a snapdragon in the same price range as that Oukitel phone he wants, he may end up with a SD420 phone which am sure is no better, and would probably offer less RAM or a weaker GPU
am a mild gamer not a hardcore gamer and a freelancer 's am always online, u live in an area with no electricity supply, the only time I have e access to charge my phone is evening time and with generator, I want a smartphone that can last me a long time am aware Xiaomi note 4x has a better processor but my love for long battery life is way too much due to my present location, I just got ant a phone that will always me to o play nova 3, dead trigger, mc4, mc5 gta San Andreas and other games with good graphics At leisure time without lagging or hitting up.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2017
steric58:
am a mild gamer not a hardcore gamer and a freelancer 's am always online, u live in an area with no electricity supply, the only time I have e access to charge my phone is evening time and with generator, I want a smartphone that can last me a long time am aware Xiaomi note 4x has a better processor but my love for long battery life is way too much due to my present location, I just got ant a phone that will always me to o play nova 3, dead trigger, mc4, mc5 gta San Andreas and other games with good graphics At leisure time without lagging or hitting up.
since ure aware of xiaomi,i think that Redmi note 4x should be very much ideal for ur needs. It's a good choice both in battery,gaming and budget.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Mckandre(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Norman4real:
a Redmi note 4x should hit the spot pretty well, it boast of the efficient snapdragon 625 chipset.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Floridax(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
steric58:
mali t860 is trying ...especially if it's under 720p resolution .....

but if u really wanna game big time on mobile ..as all the hd games u can think off....I'd advice u to buy a snapdragon device .....under 720p resolution ....snapdragon 430 with 8 cores is a perfect spec with adreno 505 gpu ....eg xiaomi redmi 3s

.xiaomi redmi 3s is even competiting with the likes of snapdragon 820 in gaming ....because of its 720p resolution making the adreno 505 gpu to work with ease....
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by Techm8: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mckandre:
that also beats me too, considering their are limited HD game titles on android platform,console is the best choice but if portability is the case,their are lots of console portables to take with u anywhere.
Exactly my point.
Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 4:57am On May 01, 2017
Mckandre:

Interesting conversation with you bro. Nice one man

1 Like

Re: Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t by FellaL: 4:59am On May 01, 2017
Techm8:

mehn! You know?!

(1) (Reply)

Honest Reviews Of Bontel R10 Please !!! / Music Videos For Phones / Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.