Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? (2555 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
So we are here... I've seen threads on 'the hardest thing about dating you' and 'the sweetest thing about you.' it's time to look ahead. What is it you seek in a guy/girl that was lacking in your EX? You probably my get your kind here [no bashing].

Is it less complains,space,attention,non-violence,care,comfort,understanding,fun galore,humility,service,matured advice,active sexuality or what?

Well... For me i'll need an understanding lady ready to care for me by taking care of my stomach,motivate me and be romantic around me. #proudly.a.big.baby cheesy
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
_fuck
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
I need a guy for a pet dasal grin
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
Fvck...
broda eh. 50percent of guys will agree with you sha
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
redbeans:
broda eh. 50percent of guys will agree with you
the remaining 50 are either stupid or gay

1 Like

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:
perplexed. Computer! Interpret the meaning of pet dasal
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by hungryboy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:
aunty,
If you are Dangote or Adenuga's daughter, many of us here go write application letter to be your pet for life,
But, if na hungry girl you be,

My only advice for you na,

Beware of thunder that fireth by night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by midehi2(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
i dnt need anymore, already there doing the doables to the fullest, choi, am so lucky...no, am so favoured. cheesy

any babe who has not gone thru down below mouth savage, you are a learner tongue
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
hungryboy:
aunty,
If you are Dangote or Adenuga's daughter, many of us here go write application letter to be your pet for life,

please bro,dn't scare contributors with insults. It's freewill
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Rtopzy(f): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
hungryboy:
aunty,

Lwkmd
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by mrmrmister: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Titties.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Haxine: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
If i tell u, u wont belive me.. 700k is all i need from d opposite
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
mrmrmister:
Titties.
udonminit cheesy
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
a mind open to ideas.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haxine:
If i tell u, u wont belive me.. 700k is all i need from d opposite
alleviation babe you seek...
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alitair(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
I like them crazy and smart. Sex is a compliment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alitair(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

I like dem tities too
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Be very detailed.
Including times we call each other.
And a sex time table.
I am really serious.
And if at all there would be a change he should let me know.
I don't like unplanned situations.
I get head cramps.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Henrypraise: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
sumone hu understand weirdness n appreciates it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by LethargiQue: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
There's crap, there's bullshït, and there's fuçking bullshït

This thread defines all 3
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Be very detailed.
Including times we call each other.
And a sex time table.
I am really serious.
And if at all there would be a change he should let me know.
I don't like unplanned situations.
I get head cramps.
kudos. U sound open minded. Mine is being open minded and trust.

1 Like

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2017
There's nothing attractive than a guy with brains(Rrrrrr) Mr intelligent wink
He must be funny too embarassed
And polite tongue

Wait!
Tall
Big eyes
Chocolate
Dresses well
Smells good
Curly hair

I'm waiting for my match...........
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Hyfer(m): 12:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Be very detailed. Including times we call each other. And a sex time table. I am really serious. And if at all there would be a change he should let me know. I don't like unplanned situations. I get head cramps.
Sex time table.... u don't meant it....U are missing something..
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 26, 2017
head head head head head head head head head head head head head

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
There's nothing attractive than a guy with brains(Rrrrrr) Mr intelligent wink
He must be funny too embarassed
And polite tongue

Wait!
Tall
Big eyes
Chocolate
Dresses well
Smells good
Curly hair

I'm waiting for my match...........

all this. ?? ahh. take clay and make him yourself

2 Likes

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Hyfer:
Sex time table....
u don't meant it....U are missing something..

Pray tell what am I missing?
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

all this. ?? ahh. take clay and make him yourself

Haha, I'm not laughing.
Why do I need to create one when God has already made one for me

Okay! okay!

Eliminate big eyes: All eyes are acceptable (smh)

I don't want chocolate anymore: light skins only

Doesn't matter if he can't dress to safe his life: I'll pick clothes for him if he has an odd fashion sense

Forget about curly hair, if it's not curly we'll manage with relaxer

I simplified my requirements

Lol now I'm Patiently waiting for my match to resurface...
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Haha, I'm not laughing.
Why do I need to create one when God has already made one for me

Okay! okay!

Eliminate big eyes: All eyes are acceptable (smh)

I don't want chocolate anymore: light skins only

Doesn't matter if he can't dress to safe his life: I'll pick clothes for him if he has an odd fashion sense

Forget about curly hair, if it's not curly we'll manage with relaxer

I simplified my requirements

Lol now I'm Patiently waiting for my match to resurface...

then worry no more . what you ordered just arrived .

I am naturally light skin

over 6ft tall . i think 6.3 the last time I checked

with an outstanding dress sense .

smell nice .

but no curly hair though .

so here u have it exactly what u ordered from the menu. grin

1 Like

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by dacovajnr: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

smell nice .

Madt fellow grin
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madt fellow grin
lol . I hope she can pay for what she ordered though. grin
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

smell nice

Nah fam!
I'm okay, I'll pass wink
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Nah fam! I'm okay, I'll pass wink
**now transforming to a chocolate dude with curly hair**
pass na.
I will go ahead and wait for u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship / How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time / Do these Kind Of Men Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.