Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (50320 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buhari Is A Rejected President – Governor Fayose Declares / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
Isn't it just interesting that Igbos are the one praising Fayose as he continues with his show of stupidity while Yorubas find his antics funny?
You are d only Yoruba man I know dat hates fayose

#is it in ur gene to hate ppl?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by malware: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
This action by Fayose, a sitting governor who swore to defend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is treasonous.

I implore the Ekiti state House of Assembly to commence impeachment processes against this kid of a Governor. The Guy is just careless with words all in the name of opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Omo ale fi owo osi ju we ile baba re.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2017
wirinet:
Fayose is just speaking for himself, he cannot speak for all Ekiti citizens, only a referendum can determine whether ekiti people want to join Biafra.
So according to IPOB youths, Ekiti people must decide in a referendum whether they want to continue to be slave of the Fulani or choose freedom with Biafra.
d very day he took over Ekiti as govern,he became ur mouth piece.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by intruxive(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayoshe for president of biafra, lol afonja will still rule u guys on your new republic. Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by OlaMiki: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
in your mind now this comment make sense abi shocked shocked shocked
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Tflex01: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
ichukwu48:
Fayose is obviously looking for attention

We teeing to get the hell away from hate-filled demons of waste. Why the heck would we accept a state from there in Biafra?
Abeg Fayose you low key cool. You're different from the rest of your people that are filled with so much demonic hatred and wish downfall of anything igbo but just cause you are different means all of una are.

Abeg, no one plays with snakes. Biko kwa. Thank you but no thank you.

Thank you bro. We need more great Igbo guys like you to talk sense into this lost soul.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by MabraO: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Ipob and their deranged mentality
Non of them is calling Fayose Afonja simply because he supports their useless idea of Bia Fraud.

Igbos always reason backward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by drnoel: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=PresidentMUGABE post=55926613][/quote]

Really it was a poor observation Sir. Try to observe correctly next time. Cheers
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by PresidentMUGABE: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=OlaMiki post=55926954]in your mind now this comment make sense abi shocked shocked shocked[/quote.

Read it with your two eyes open and your brain on default setting then u will understand.

Tribal bigot and scumbag.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by HeGeMon(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2017
My guy if I reply u ehh, dem go just ban two of us, so just dey ur lane, think of how Una go look for money bail una brother! Pakam!
PrinceAfo:

Now you've shown that you only watch telemundo and televista,while channels and AIT is alien to you.
please watch and read news for your own good
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
All I know is that this Nigeria is not working. cry I'm all for breaking it as long as it remains this useless.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by PresidentMUGABE: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
drnoel:

Really it was a poor observation Sir. Try to observe correctly next time. Cheers

Yeah poor observation from your shallow mind and bigoted brain
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Kevylex(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose must be out of his senses... shocked
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by verygudbadguy(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAYOSE, THE FRUSTRATED GOVERNOR

BIAFRANS DON'T NEED YOU

THANK YOU

No, we disagree..

On behalf of the Yoruba nation, we humbly bestow our beloved son, Fayose to you.

We declare him a Biafran from this day onward.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by verygudbadguy(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
pesinfada:

Lol, i am Yoruba and i don't like him either. I don't God's creature, if not, i would have used the word "hate"...

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Adebowale89(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
now this is what I called entertainment

Biafra till 2018 abi

the psychologist that replace this man brain with tortoise brain, God punish him....
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Tflex01: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Even dere food is similar there traditional food is pounded yam while a yoruba mans food is amala.
They behave differnt from a proper yoruba man. I believe that sum ibos must have migrated to ekiti in those days to mix with them.

You are wrong. The traditional food in many part of Yoruba land is Pounded yam eg Ijeshas, Ondo, Akokos, Ekitis etc......

The only thing you can say about Ekiti is that they are predominantly christians

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by gbishman: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2017
This mad man called Fayose should be stripped of his immunity and be arrested, he is actually insighting violence in parts of the country, simply because he wants to score political points.
I just pity the Ekiti people, who sit down and condole this rubbish.
How on earth can he come out to claim that Ekiti is now part of Biafra land, who told him Biafra has land in this country.
My advice for him is to try to be mature and govern his state, rather than hop on any flight to partake in frivolous endevours when his state is still owing back logs of seven months unpaid salaries and he is yet to account for the bailout funds given to him by the FG

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by AntiWailer: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.
lol.

and you got 34 likes ?

damn it.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Tflex01: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
NubiLove:
Has Fayose turned his back on his Yoruba brothers?

He will regret it! Because the only true love you will see lies within your immediate family members.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by hollyray2016: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2017
BininEmpire:
Ekiti states is the most Educated state in the South West and the only state that can compete with SS/SE states in terms of Education

Something most be wrong with ur brain !
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by nkemjacob2(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
fayose dis is no politics biafrans are mean about their quest.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by oodua1stson: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Ekitexit abi wetin we go call this one?

Though I believe in the Biafra movement but fayose is mad. As in very very mad
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Tflex01: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2017
pesinfada:

How many Yoruba guy like Fayose?
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
i trust ekiti people they will never accept dis 4rm dis confuse man
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by KRDCROWN(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose, Are U OK at all. Kai!
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Omo ale fi owo osi ju we ile baba re.
The man is original omo ale
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by jconsulting(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose is losing it
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Aburi001: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Hahaha. I've been waiting for this.

Fayose never disappoints..

Wooow! Lol!

He is a confirmed attention seeker. Let's wait and see as 2018 is fast approaching
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by me69: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
He can be arrested for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.