Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. (516 Views)

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. by Acidictaco: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't see why women that have lots of sex (usually not with the same person) are looked down upon. Sex is something that all enjoy and that can be simply practiced for pleasure.
As long as she or her partner use a condom,and she isn't cheating / sleeping with a person already in a relationship, I really don't see the problem.
Inasmuch commitment is not been breached.
I don't think it's wrong for a girl to be slutty provided she down on safe sex with birth control.

Cc:Vlkz2
Re: It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. by dingbang(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes its also good for her to open her legs for all and sundry too

1 Like

Re: It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
So women should fùck every Tom and Harry that crosses their path as long as they practice safe sex? Damn.. I hope your brain isn't just occupying space.

1 Like

Re: It Good For A Girl To Be Slutty/Promiscuous Inasmuch She Practises Safe Sex. by Acidictaco: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
So women should fùck every Tom and Harry that crosses their path as long as they practice safe sex? Damn.. I hope your brain isn't just occupying space.

Yes, we all seek ( or atleast should ) the right one. But everytime I hear the " Guy who sleeps around = Hero . Girl who sleeps around = Slut" argument on sex equality debates, I ask myself why
The most reasonable explanation I could find was because of our animal nature. Just like dogs, lions, horses, its always the female that will have the child. Its the female that will be fertile and who shall be seeked by other animals looking to procreate.Thats why the males will fight with each other over a female. And the winner shall be the strongest and therefore the "chosen" one by nature, the one thats healthier and will produce healthier offspring
The reason why men like bigger breasts or wide waists is related to how these characteristics influence the feeding and birth of the baby. Usually the healthier the mother and father the healthier the baby
Just like animals, the male has always had the role of protector and hunter, while the female always took care of the offspring. Men and women have had the role of breadmaker and mother respectively in many societies to date, and in some places, they still do.
Women are prettier then man. Thats the case for the most part. Men are more visually stimulated then women. And we have this never ceasing desire to have sex. We seek it. Not women. Women will choose their peers having in consideration more their integrity and capability of making her safe and support her
Thats why its OK for a woman to buy a man a drink, to casually talk with them, to ask them out, invite them to their place or just flirt without being seen like a pervert or a potential sex offender.
In all, men were built to be strong and seek their peers, while women were built to be healthy and have the advantage "sexually" ( if you can say that) to be able to choose her partner
Eh, couldnt find a shorter way to say it. And its probably nothing new for you but oh well

(1) (Reply)

LADY GAGA Shows Audience Her Undies(video) / Photos: Abuja-based Woman Dies 6 Weeks After Her Wedding / This Beautiful Lady Wants To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.