Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (23089 Views)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Jonathan At 62: "Under The Sun & Rain I Will Be There" / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by JamieNaija(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2017

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Authoreety: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Reno I hear u joor

Louder pls make oga hear u

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by izzou(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2017
grin

Joe Igbokwe is always speaking at the wrong time. I am very sure everyone in his family tree resides in Lagos,if not lipsrsealed

Even if he doesn't believe in Biafra, he should learn to mind his business.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by new2012: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2017
I think he's saying the truth.

If Joe Igbokwe attempts such, even with bodyguards, they'll reset his brain if he survive.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by nzeobi(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Igbokwe was playing to the gallery and pretending to be a patriot.
Anyways he should continue singing his nursery rhyme for his masters and himself. embarassed
Buharia the medical prisoner lipsrsealed

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by MrEverest(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Joe Igbokwe bu onye aburu onu. An efulefu who has been rejected even in his village! The saboteur cannot step foot in Igboland & spew those rubbish, he can only do so in Lagos under the protection of his paymasters. Errand boy doing a hatchet job just to earn peanuts! Smh at him. Btw Galaxy Properties have Genuine buildings and lands for sale in Owerri & all over Imo State. Check my signature for contact details.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Celcius: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2017
So true. The second and forth tweet says it all.
We hear more and see more of Nnamdi Kanu than Buhari.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by BLACKdagger: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Hahahahahahah reno omokri making points since time immemorial!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Acetyl(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2017
True

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Khd95(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:
So true. The second and forth tweet says it all.
We hear more and see more of Nnamdi Kanu than Buhari.
nd anytime we hear bout buhari,its either his sickness or his plan visit to london for treatment,

no good news from that herdsman

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
TPAND:
We don't need the Igbos. Please let them go with their dubious mindset

They are coming for you.. Better flee oo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by xelly: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
If Joe Igbokwe thinks Igbos are not interested in Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra, let him advice Buhari to organise Referendum. Am sure Buhari will congratulate Biafra republic at the end.

Joe Igbokwe should continue in political appointments and never dream of elective position, never cross any part of Biafra.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by BigStout(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Even though i don't like joe, i think Reno should shut up his rotten gob

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by xelly: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2017
TPAND:

Accepted. That's why we want to go our way.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Buhari2019: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Onitsha I know is peaceful. They can't hurt a fly. But if Joe made that statement in Aba, by now either he is dead or he is hospitalised. Nevertherless, I stand with Buhari for a better Nigeria.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Funnyguy83: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
I dey kamkpe
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by columbus007(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Joe igbokwe is toothless bulldog and a mouth warrior smiley

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by hucienda: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Reno is back - again! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Greatigbos(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ayoswit(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Tazdroid(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy just dey fire dem dey go

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by TRUTH2020: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Who is Joe igboekwe?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ogashub(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Reno why are u doin your blasting from outside Nigeria come back home and do the blasting.... Master blaster angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Dem dem
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
TPAND:

I actually liked your post.

You're probably the only ofe mmanu that believes in the igbos.

Thank you for believing in us.

We love you.

26 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ojikutumemu: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Can't wait to see them carry there houses and industries from lagos and ibadan on there head to Okigwe,Aba and Anuofia after they are given Biafra land .

TPAND:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a legend buhari is a dead vegetable

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by petrelli07: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Reno omokiri, Ffk and Fayose are just pained people...
You show support for biafrans now that you've left the seat of power abi? How come they didn't support them when they were eating with both hands? Anything that's anti buhari they'll support even if it's Shina Rambo or Oyenusi... These are the people dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by phreakabit(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
These words go touch Joe Igbokwe's soul badly.

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.