Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (65431 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

Inusa Saidu Biu, a police officer from Biu, a local government area in southern Borno state has threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari whom according to him was poisoned but was saved by God, dies.

Saidu Biu described Buhari as the cat with nine lives.

http://www.hotgistnaija.com/policeman-threatens-kill-200-nigerians-buhari-dies/

If someone like this who is suppose to be an intelligence officer believes the crap sold by imams in mosques imagine what the many lay about s and urchins in the north thinks.

If Mr. President was poisoned it could only have come from his close-knit circle but he wasn't. !,,,,,,neither Osinbanjo nor Onu and amaechi can present any kind of eatable or drinkable to Jim and he just consumes them

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by harrybarn: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
That reminds me. Apostle Johnson Suleiman made statement, intantly without respect as a highly dignified cleric, he was summoned by the police DSS and now a very similar and very carlous statement coming from a police officer himself. Damn, I do not expect anything less than a complete act of justice right away
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Se ori eleyi pe share?
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Just look at the Bastard.

These people are really giving me reason to support IPOB. Of recent, I have been making serious effort to swallow this one Nigeria pill and its seriously choking on me.

Do these people really think they have the monopoly of violence? Do they think we don't have mens down south?

Just imagine this bastard called Yunusa Biu or whatever. How can a human being make such a comment? Lets not take this low. This is the thinking of the Average Northern Extremist Muslim.

Should incase Buhari loose in 2019, these people are willing to unleash hell. But we shall be waiting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by orunto27: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
This is why The NASS must put away unprogressive politics and WORK seriously for Nigeria Unity.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by ismart: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Na f00ls like this dey give the north bad name..

Arrest him asap!!!
I give you 10,000 If they arrest and persecute him. Did you see what he said? "That they poisoned him" this was same news reported to be spread by Imams but did they arrest anyone?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
now we know who the real terrorists are, watch as his terrorist apologist brothers swoop in on his defense, his name alone says it all, I guess this "they poisoned the president" is what their imams fill their wireless brains with every Friday in their mosques, savages!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Butbest: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Boko haram police
If u can think of killing 200 people for 1 peson death dat mean u ar nothing but boko haram member

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Zane2point4(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
This is your fellow officer so i assume you know the drill, shoot him first if he misbehaves,he is a northern basterd.

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Godian45(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
aminu790:
If someone can call nja zoo then what is wrong with the statement of this police. May be he is a wildbeast
another one spotted

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by olasclef(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is sarki and Co??

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by itsRhamzy: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
This man should be put on a leash ASAP...
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Zimzy(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
I can bet you that there several of our armed forces officers and paramilitary who have the same mentality. Those who will rush to take action for National interest if the person saying something like this name sounded differently will definitely not see this. God will always protect us from the wicked and cause them to run when none is after them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Daddybright1986(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako has sentenced Nnamdi Kanu to a different kind of imprisonment today.

They granted him "bail" and said he should not be in the company of more than 10 people. This is worse than slavery.

What this means is that he can not go to church,synagogue or market. It also means that he can not be in the company of his father,mother,sibblings,wife and children(if they are up to 10). This a worse form of imprisonment.

Meanwhile, sen. Ndume, facing trial in court for being a boko haram member can go to the mosque and the senate freely.

The concept of one Nigeria is so clearly a farce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by malware: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
We can now see the real Book harm now

This is bad. So sad

I want to believe that he's not the only one thinking this way

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by SycophanticGoat: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

This country get as e be

Wailers are tired. Zombies are frustrated

Wetin concern innocent Nigerians with Buhari death?

Don't make a joke out of this bro, because the guy isn't joking and is ready to carry out his threat. These demonic kinds of folks don't joke. The 2011 post election violence comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by sajems: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
And this man is suppose to be a police officer...They should arrest this lunatic Asap

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Reference(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
We can now see the real Book harm now

This is bad. So sad

I want to believe that he's not the only one thinking this way

So you can see that Nigeria needs restructuring more than any other thing. This is a person who has sworn to serve and protect. A 'Federal' officer that has not just gone sectional but personal not withstanding that he is trained and armed with the resources of all Nigerians. I tell you there are many like him in mind and heart and fuelled by the kind of rhetoric unpatriotic people like you produce every day, elevating individuals to cult status instead of fighting for justice and equity. No nation is built by a single man but many have been destroyed by reckless words and acts of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by petitejolie(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
u will see how funny nd bias our security forces especially DSS nd police are. dey won't quizz dis one o.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Smellymouth: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
ismart:
I give you 10,000 If they arrest and persecute him. Did you see what he said? "That they poisoned him" this was same news reported to be spread by Imams but did they arrest anyone?

This is just so sad man..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2017
BigStout:
The DSS will look elsewhere on this. If this comment was made by a southerner, they will invade and arrest him and his house hold. Nnamdi Kanu did not kill a fly, yet he's been locked up for 2 years. Here is a northern baboon threatening to kill 200 people, but as usual he will be ignored by the hypocritical security forces

2 years? Meh na 2015 them take arrest am?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by pizzylee(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2017
who knws aw many pple he has killed b4 ....pple like give d north a very bad name n shld b locked up forever....he is clearly more of an hire killer Dan a police

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Neatb(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2017
This is what you get when an illiterate is given a security uniform and gun. With his ganja lip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by posh95(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2017
May his mumu never depart from him.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by KVC1970: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2017
INUSA BIU the 200 people that you intend to kill will come from your backward zombie territory.
We are not surprise from your outburst because when the educated south were busy looking for better life and opportunity your zombie territory were busy looking for human blood to drink. But this time around you will drink your own blood including your generations yet unborn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by omolayomi06: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

Inusa Saidu Biu, a police officer from Biu, a local government area in southern Borno state has threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari whom according to him was poisoned but was saved by God, dies.

Saidu Biu described Buhari as the cat with nine lives.

http://www.hotgistnaija.com/policeman-threatens-kill-200-nigerians-buhari-dies/
see his mouth,, oloribuku somebody,,,, shame on you and your buhari that lead Nigeria from city to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by ahaika23: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy Buhari must die! See northerner in desert claiming yam? Aruruala!
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2017
na kastina people the mo.fo go kill

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by DollarAngel(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Grinch:
Am so ashamed to be in d same country with these pp.

Mods: Why are u guys so bias? U let some people express their God giving will freely n u decided to ban others. Well keep doing it,a time is coming when there will b no one wanting to log on to NL.
cc:segun

Yes sometimes the ban are uncalled for You might be replying to someone that INSULTED and you will get banned it's very annoying, but anyway na their zone, let them exercise their power

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by SalamRushdie: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Dismiss this animal immediately please to avert disaster in the future

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Inusa Saidu Biu would be promoted instead. Osinbade don enta one chance. He would never become presido

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by repogirl(f): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Can you see what we are dealing with in Nigeria? A police ma who is supppsed to protect lives

He should be stripped and sent to jail for such statements but ofcourse he is dia brother and nothing will happen since he is voicing out what many of his fellow brothers are thinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.