Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa (32215 Views)

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ghanaian Police Officer Seen Scaling The Fence Of A House Occupied By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha u no reach my last born for house u are small for me I dont hate u but dont blog bad against us. let me go back to youtube pls

Dude, "blog" bad about you, where? I do not get where this accusation is coming from undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by jakandeola(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude, "blog" bad about you, where? I do not get where this accusation is coming from undecided
wen I was on a ban I saw a blog in romance rooms dat said u insult Nigeria dont call me dat word dude again
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by freshinko: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those who plot vengeance do not rant.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
wen I was on a ban I saw a blog in romance rooms dat said u insult Nigeria dont call me dat word dude again

Dude angry

So someone made a thread making baseless accusations & you chose to believe it? Wow. Just wow. FYI: that thread was proven to be a lie. That guy saw a conversation between myself & another girl & jumped to conclusions. We set the record straight, straight away. Why you're still on that matter beats me undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
If he truly wants to do this, he won't rant online
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't care what you saw, that's number one. Number two, if you come for me, expect to be striked right back, cobra-style grin
Ahhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

And I thought you were as gentle as a dove grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by jakandeola(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude angry

So someone made a thread making baseless accusations & you chose to believe it? Wow. Just wow. FYI: that thread was proven to be a lie. That guy saw a conversation between myself & another girl & jumped to conclusions. We set the record straight, straight away. Why you're still on that matter beats me undecided
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Ahhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

And I thought you were as gentle as a dove grin cheesy

I am. But some people suck the nice out of you sometimes tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I am. But some people suck the nice out of you sometimes tongue
Sure? You sound like the one sucking the niceness off that guy cheesy

And, you are not Nigerian? tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by visi123: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Game on season one
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Sure? You sound like the one sucking the niceness off that guy cheesy

And, you are not Nigerian? tongue

Lol, people get I'm not a horrible person though. I just return the favour most of the time. I sucked the niceness out of him? Wrong. We're now buddy pals grin

No, I'm not, I'm Southy tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
All this useless Developer mentality don tire me sef angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Tedassie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
I began to fear weed,the day I saw my neighbour spend the whole night dancing to the sound of my generator thinking he was in a nightclub saying; "This DJ go kill person ooooooooo...."
When I turned the generator off, he asked me who sang the track.
I say "na Yamaha featuring petrol".
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by MOSICATED5(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
When they kill them it called xenophobia. When they kill themselves its called what?
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, people get I'm not a horrible person though. I just return the favour most of the time. I sucked the niceness out of him? Wrong. We're now buddy pals grin

No, I'm not, I'm Southy tongue
Oh, Southy? embarassed

I only wish you were the one that Uber Driver frustrated grin I know you won't be here arguing tongue

Almost came for masters at the University of Pretoria some few years back. A friend just finished his, he was at WITS.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh, Southy? embarassed

I only wish you were the one that Uber Driver frustrated grin I know you won't be here arguing tongue

Almost came for masters at the University of Pretoria some few years back. A friend just finished his, he was at WITS.

Lol, whatever.

Congrats to him smiley As for you, what held you back? Just curious.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, whatever.

Congrats to him smiley As for you, what held you back? Just curious.
Goals changed. Dreams also changed. I still plan to visit though. You guys have a nice, beautiful country tongue

My friend's comments and pictures were telling. Are you guys as welcoming as Nigerians? grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Goals changed. Dreams also changed. I still plan to visit though. You guys have a nice, beautiful country tongue

My friend's comments and pictures were telling. Are you guys as welcoming as Nigerians? grin

What does your friend say, are we?

Are Nigerians welcoming? I doubt it. Because they get territorial over NL, which is funny considering that seun doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about what nationalities frequent his website. It's always the delusional nobodies that seem to think they have authority over who comes & goes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by delishpot: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dem Don carry go there o
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Carter4luv(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ur story is now trending on twitter instagram Facebook and nairaland. Now b happy cuz dats wat u want. Wen people wan get fame does wat dey do now. Or post nude pix
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

What does your friend say, are we?

Are Nigerians welcoming? I doubt it. Because they get territorial over NL, which is funny considering that seun doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about what nationalities frequent his website. It's always the delusional nobodies that seem to think they have authority over who comes & goes.
Well, he did say you are. And considering the fact that he is gay, I think he felt more at home and would have probably stayed, if not for one very important reason.

Have you not met a Nigerian personally? Because, really, judging an entire nation from some very few, in my opinion, is wrong. One thing I have come to understand from cyberspace is that, mostly those who lack real substance in real life tend to get all fiery online. But in real life, they are nonentities.

But they are by no means a representation of an entire nation. Because they don't even number up to a thousand.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Well, he did say you are. And considering the fact that he is gay, I think he felt more at home and would have probably stayed, if not for one very important reason.

Have you not met a Nigerian personally? Because, really, judging an entire nation from some very few, in my opinion, is wrong. One thing I have come to understand from cyberspace is that, mostly those who lack real substance in real life tend to get all fiery online. But in real life, they are nonentities.

But they are by no means a representation of an entire nation. Because they don't even number up to a thousand.

Is he openly gay?

Well, I have met Nigerians in real life but it's a different scenario because in real life I'm the "host". Until I visit Nigeria in person, I guess how hospitable you are, will remain a question mark in my mind. I'm not totally dismissing your point though because I see its relevance. You're correct for the most part but I don't live by hearsay, I prefer 1st hand account tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Chukzii(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Was I the only one that liked his dress, by d way IPad 3 for sale, contact if u interested (07057755731)
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by goldedprince: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
noise.
even osama didnt not tell usa that he is coming for them.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by ferdybillion(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mumu

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by ferdybillion(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
MU*2

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, see catlady logic! How what you say even makes sense to you, is beyond grasp. People usually blame curses when they don't want to face reality. Because the same bad news you hear from far-flung countries like Malaysia, Scandinavia, etc. From where I'm standing, Nigerians & "curses", go together like tea & scones, irrespective of where they are.

EY sense and you be like .....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

EY sense and you be like .....

Lol, ufuna them to hlasel me again? grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
favelli:
lol.. the guy's posture in the picture though
does this guy look like any fighter you know, he better sit his ass at home before something bad happens
We dont wanna hear of any nigerian getting added to the score at SA
nigerians now tryna kill nigerians in another mans country? hmm

Actually most Nigerian deaths in south africa are caused by fellow Nigerians undecided oh well....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos / Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.