Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16128 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
@itaskapa
Kindly refrain from derogatory words on here. I believe we are all mature minds and should be able to deal with each other with the patience and decorum required on a forum like this one. May God continue to bless our hustle!
@Exempted
While there is nothing wrong with soliciting for a referral bonus from new subscribers who don't already have a referrer, I believe you should have been more subtle, even jovial about it. Your approach is too aggressive and would only make would-be investors weary of working with you if at all. I commend you for bringing to our notice the fact that if one uses him/herself as referrer such an account will be blocked. What I however do not subscribe to, and I am sure the house will agree with me, is the part where you said one MUST have a referral. That is simply NOT TRUE! A Personal or Business Unit can be purchased WITHOUT necessarily having a referral. If you need a referral, be candid about it without making prospective subscribers unnecessarily scared. That being said, here's wishing us all the best as we continue on this journey with the Perfect Money Community.

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 12:53pm On May 17, 2017
oppre26:
@itaskapa
Kindly refrain from derogatory words on here. I believe we are all mature minds and should be able to deal with each other with the patience and decorum required on a forum like this one. May God continue to bless our hustle!
@Exempted
While there is nothing wrong with soliciting for a referral bonus from new subscribers who don't already have a referrer, I believe you should have been more subtle, even jovial about it. Your approach is too aggressive and would only make would-be investors weary of working with you if at all. I commend you for bringing to our notice the fact that if one uses him/herself as referrer such an account will be blocked. What I however do not subscribe to, and I am sure the house will agree with me, is the part where you said one MUST have a referral. That is simply NOT TRUE! A Personal or Business Unit can be purchased WITHOUT necessarily having a referral. If you need a referral, be candid about it without making prospective subscribers unnecessarily scared. That being said, here's wishing us all the best as we continue on this journey with the Perfect Money Community.

Nice one....... I was only joking about the referral and i stated in my post that they can contact me OR ANYONE here for referral stuff bro but no one should refer his/herself as it's dangerous.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2017
Exempted:

Nice one....... I was only joking about the referral and i stated in my post that they can contact me OR ANYONE here for referral stuff bro but no one should refer his/herself as it's dangerous.
Noted and thanks for understanding. Our thanks again for bringing that piece of information to our notice. Happy earning! grin
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bigsecsyde(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2017
Have you resolved your problem with the site?
ogo4god:
When This Is My Experience With This So Call Paypmc.com i bought 2unit, $714,on 3rd of this april.(monday)they started paid since second day,you will just seeing alert in the early morning,but when it reach excatly 11days,that was 12th of this month they message me that they are upgrading there system and it will take 2weeks,and 2weeks reach yesterday 27th April, i seeing nothing In My Account .,I mail them,they said i should have patient,is one of there engine They Are Upgrading,and they Are paying someother person they will resume shortly, bla bla, MY CONCLUSION JUST WAIT DONT RUSH TO INVEST THERE, IF THEY PAID ME I WILL LET HOUSE KNOW,AS AM TYPING NOW AM TOTALLY CONFUSE, THAT DAY I BOUGHT PM AT THE RANGE OF N445, I BOUGT 734 AT N326,630, BUT I USE ONLY 714, THEY PAID ONLY $180 BE WARNED FOR NOW
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
@bigsecsyde
Thanks for bringing this up. Oya OP, we dey wait for feedback abeg.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 6:06pm On May 17, 2017
bigsecsyde:
Have you resolved your problem with the site?
Am Still There, Infact I Dont Know What To Say Again, Since April 12,2017,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Kola67: 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
PMC is the surest way to financial freedom. I have been enjoying it since November, 2016 till date. Let our God give other people the required courage to participate and enjoy the benefits therein

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mangodd: 8:23pm On May 18, 2017
Kola67:
PMC is the surest way to financial freedom. I have been enjoying it since November, 2016 till date. Let our God give other people the required courage to participate and enjoy the benefits therein
Na so I see am too.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 3:36pm On May 19, 2017
Kola67:

i still dey summon courage grin
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by itasakpa: 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
How about the guy they haven't paid since April 12?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Oleg25: 1:16am On May 20, 2017
itasakpa:
How about the guy they haven't paid since April 12?
That guy case dey in his village people hands...His account is under remote control from him village people who nor want see am progress...
I still dey pray for him sha..
But on a serious note, I am still receiving my daily alert till today.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 7:05am On May 20, 2017
Oleg25:

That guy case dey in his village people hands...His account is under remote control from him village people who nor want see am progress...
I still dey pray for him sha..
But on a serious note, I am still receiving my daily alert till today.
Thanks For Your Comment But Behold, You Mocking Your Fellow Human Like This, Infact I Dont Know What To Comment, But GOD In your Mercy because of this comment let paypmc.com back to me quick, Haba What Broken Heart Comment Is This For CHRIST sake,(feel crying)
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Oleg25: 3:53am On May 21, 2017
ogo4god:
Thanks For Your Comment But Behold, You Mocking Your Fellow Human Like This, Infact I Dont Know What To Comment, But GOD In your Mercy because of this comment let paypmc.com back to me quick, Haba What Broken Heart Comment Is This For CHRIST sake,(feel crying)
OP, I am sincerely sorry for that comment. I did not intend to make you to be sad over the issue...
Please have Faith that ur problem will be resolved. Why ? Because PMC is 99.9% reliable. It is 100% certain that they will pay u all your money. I am very very sure of that. This is because PMC is REAL and performing well !!!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Pharovo(m): 5:13am On May 21, 2017
Well I have been following this thread since the last 3 days and am now 80% convinced its working, at least we don lose money tire for other stuffs and we are still alive. So lemme jump right in
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 5:24am On May 21, 2017
Oleg25:

OP, I am sincerely sorry for that comment. I did not intend to make you to be sad over the issue...
Please have Faith that ur problem will be resolved. Why ? Because PMC is 99.9% reliable. It is 100% certain that they will pay u all your money. I am very very sure of that. This is because PMC is REAL and performing well !!!
Thank You, No Problem,

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Ade2019: 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
The special yearly promo of PMC has come again. It will last just only three days. So PMC members, this is your chance. Enjoy!!!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
Ade2019:
The special yearly promo of PMC has come again. It will last just only three days. So PMC members, this is your chance. Enjoy!!!

Pls what is the promo all about?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Ngexchanger: 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
You can buy or sell you r perfect money or bitcoin at https://www.ngexchanger.com
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Dollabiz: 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
Good
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by BolaAngel: 3:37pm On May 23, 2017
tafrica:

Pls what is the promo all about?
The promo is strictly for those already earning money daily with PMC. It is not for new comers. PMC is massively rewarding members with their yearly special promo..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmm... Just seeing this thread... Interesting
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
Najwal:

i still dey summon courage grin

dey dia dey waste time. I am currently regretting not to have invested since last year i got to know about this.

I finally resistered last week Tuesday and the next day Wednesday 17/05/017 i started getting alerts till date.

I urge you to register immediately and not make thesame mistake i made. There are many Nairalanders here who are benefiting from this but are tired of commenting because many would still call it scam. So tthey prefer to be mute and earning huge amount daily.

You can request for my details to use as your referral bro cheesy

Those that are still skeptical or want more clarification on this, you can call/whatsapp me especially those in portharcourt.....
zero 8 zero 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:10pm On May 23, 2017
Pharovo:
Well I have been following this thread since the last 3 days and am now 80% convinced its working, at least we don lose money tire for other stuffs and we are still alive. So lemme jump right in

Hi, have you registered yet? Please don't login to perfect money with Opera browser. Ucweb browser is safer. [I will post reasons later].

Also, make sure you have up to $365 in your PM account if it's not verified yet.

You can use my details as your referral when sending your payment details after registration

NAME:Nathaniel Nicholas
PEFECT MONEY ACCOUNT NUMBER:U14848527
PHONE NO: 2348036932174

Regards!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
Ngexchanger:
You can buy or sell you r perfect money or bitcoin at https://www.ngexchanger.com

This guys are GENUINE EXCHANGERS. I personally went to their office at Artillery in Portharcourt to fund my perfect Money account last week and the funding was prompt.

If you are in Portharcourt and want to purchase some units from PMC, please use them. Or contact me for more details so i will chop my referal bonus from them cheesy.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
BolaAngel:

The promo is strictly for those already earning money daily with PMC. It is not for new comers. PMC is massively rewarding members with their yearly special promo..

That is to tell you that this guys have some level of trustworthyness and yet people that have not tested it are the first to shout Scam.

If they were scam, they would not limit this promo to already earning members and the validity would not be just 3days. It would be like 2weeks.....

People should atleast see some points here.....

I know some will come here and say i work with PMC well, it's ur opinion though.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
Cesc001:
Hmmmmm... Just seeing this thread... Interesting

It's 100% real. I myself was skeptical since last year i saw it. Now, am regretting not to have invested ealier than i did.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
I just logged into the site.. the site doesn't look good to me tho, looked more like a blog..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Oleg25: 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
ashkenking:
I just logged into the site.. the site doesn't look good to me tho, looked more like a blog..
Guy, forget the look and concentrate on the Daily Income. This is because every morning, everyday will be your happiest moment when you wake up seeing ur Daily Income Alert in ur phone. And when u login to ur Perfect Money account, u will see ur money staring at U...
For me, every morning is now my happiest moment since Buhari came to power. This is all because of PMC, and not Buhari.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
ashkenking:

Those guys dont care about their site. Have you seen the link where they linked us to report their activities to CIA? Did you see their Money Back Guarantee?

MMM spent money on their site and it looked exceptional yet they scammed thousands.

Abeg look above and use my details as referral bo...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 8:16pm On May 23, 2017
My GOD, What You People Are Saying Here, I Am Not Paying Since 12, April,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
Exempted:

dey dia dey waste time. I am currently regretting not to have invested since last year i got to know about this.

I finally resistered last week Tuesday and the next day Wednesday 17/05/017 i started getting alerts till date.

I urge you to register immediately and not make thesame mistake i made. There are many Nairalanders here who are benefiting from this but are tired of commenting because many would still call it scam. So tthey prefer to be mute and earning huge amount daily.

You can request for my details to use as your referral bro cheesy

Those that are still skeptical or want more clarification on this, you can call/whatsapp me especially those in portharcourt.....
zero 8 zero 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4

Thank you for the insight
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 9:51pm On May 23, 2017
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE FOR NEW/EXISTING PERFECT MONEY COMMUNITY MEMBERS:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS IMPORTANT TIPS:

This tip is 'mostly' for newbies who are about to register with Perfect Money Community PMC:

(1) DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSERS:
Don't even try creating a perfect money account using opera mini browser because perfectmoney.is would reject that attempt. This is because, Opera Mini browser uses data compression that takes place at Opera server. While this method provides some improvement in speed of web surfing, your security may be compromised as all the data transferred is being passed through Opera's servers.

Kindly use alternative browser, for example Fennec, Teashark or Ucweb Mobile Browser.

(2) PURCHASE MORE THAN THE REQUIRED FEE:
What i mean here is this, though the required amount to purchase a personal membership on PMC (Perfect Money Community) is $357, please make it $360 OR $365 which is about 150k.

Though i purchased more $360 (instead of the required $357), yet the transfer couldn't go through because my PM account (known as Perfect Money) is not verified yet and i needed to pay transaction fee. So i had to purchase additional $5 before the transfer could go through.

If you create a PM account and verify is with either your Int' passport, National ID or Driver's License, you would not be charged the usual %1.5 (or 1.8 or so) transaction fees PM charges unverified accounts holders.

But if you dont have any of those ID cards or not ready to verify your PM account yet, please purchase a total of $365 to avoid delays when registering with Perfect Money Community.

I made the mistake of not having up to $365 (since my PM account was unverified) and it delayed me from registering with PMC till the next day.

If you have the requirements (Phone no, contact Address and National ID) to verify your account, then do so immediately to avoid the unecessary transaction fees they charged us. The verification takes just few hours.

(3) DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS REFERRAL
There was a thread where this issue was addressed properly though the mods have deleted that thread. Perfect Money Community (Also known as PMC) frawns at illegalities.

I think two/three persons complained about their accounts been blocked by PMC becaused they used their details as referrals. It is better you leave the referal page blank than use yourself as referral.

Though the affected persons had their accounts unblocked and all their accumulated daily earnings were paid after they pleaded with PMC but lets try to avoid this.

Please dont get me wrong. you can register your wife in a separate account and use your details as the referral provided you are already a registered member. But Not the other way round.

You can contact me on +2348036932174 for my details so you can use me as your referral atleast as compesation for this tips am giving you guys cheesy

(4) USE YOUR REAL DETAILS, NOT FAKE:
PMC sends DAILY CREDIT ALERTS as Text messages daily to our phone numbers. (Just the way you get bank credit alerts) When submitting your phone/contact number, please include the country code in this format +2347012345678.

Example of their (PMC) Daily Alert Text Message:
'Hi Nathaniel, your PM account has been credited with Ten dollars being your daily income for today. Thanks. Perfect Money Community (PMC) https://paypmc.com'

Also, before you can gain access to your PM account, a code will be sent to your email (the email address you provided while registering on PM). You have to impute the code on PM before you are allowed access to your account. This is to ensure maximum security.

So using wrong details is not the way foward.

(5) PMC IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME/HYIP:
According to what is on their website:Take note that Perfect Money Community(PMC) has no relationship, whatsoever, with HYIP;
Wonder banks; Pyramids; Networking;
Ponzi Schemes; Arkantios; Forex nor
Commodity trading; Scams; Gambling or
Betting; etc.

(6) THE WHOLE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE:
Before you proceed to PMC, you must firstly create an account with perfect money and FUND IT.
>>> perfectmoney.is

(7) USE ME AS YOUR REFERRAL cheesy :
Guys, the only way you can compensate me for this tips is to include my details when sending your payment details. They require is my name, Perfect Money account number, and Phone number.

NAME: Nathaniel N. Afanide
PM account number: U14848527
PHONE NO: +2348036932174.

IF YOU HAVE MORE ENQUIRIES YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE.

PMC IS 100% REAL......
https://paypmc.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis / How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.