Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16186 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
BolaAngel:

OP, very many people in this Nairaland that purchased units are being paid daily till date. Majority of them are reading this thread but do not want to comment. Why ? Because they are shy of being labelled as scam or part of the scam. It is very unfortunate...
But if you have not been receiving your daily income, and again, if you have not been involved in referrer fraud, please remain calm. PMC will settle your issues and pay you every bit of your cent. PMC is one of the best out there. Please my brother/sister do not be confused. Cheer up and remain positive because PMC, to the best of my knowledge and understanding, is REAL
Well said.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by lagosnawa(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2017
Every morning, everyday, is the best for me because of PMC.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ibrahimmusa693: 10:51pm On May 31, 2017
Members of PMC, edon happen!!! I have been enjoying my 6 units of personal Membership, jejely, for almost three months till this evening when I read and saw with my two naked koro koro eyes that my account has been suspended and deactivated. The reason: Referral Fraud...
True true, I do am. I opened two perfect money account and used one to refer the other and collected commissions.
Nnah.. Which kind wahala be this ? Abeg, where them ? I mean members with similar experience. Please advise...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mangodd: 11:25pm On May 31, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:
Members of PMC, edon happen!!! I have been enjoying my 6 units of personal Membership, jejely, for almost three months till this evening when I read and saw with my two naked koro koro eyes that my account has been suspended and deactivated. The reason: Referral Fraud...
True true, I do am. I opened two perfect money account and used one to refer the other and collected commissions.
Nnah.. Which kind wahala be this ? Abeg, where them ? I mean members with similar experience. Please advise...
This is serious, and a very senior Gbeseee
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Ade2019: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:
OP so u have been earning for almost three months before the detection? Haba! U use Juju ? My friend who was a victim was detected on the 11th day. It took almost three months and some weeks before his account was reactivated and all his arrears were also paid to him....
Solution: write an apology mail to them and beg for forgiveness. They will forgive u, but it takes time. And they will also pay you all the backlog. Good luck...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ibrahimmusa693: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Ade2019:

OP so u have been earning for almost three months before the detection? Haba! U use Juju ? My friend who was a victim was detected on the 11th day. It took almost three months and some weeks before his account was reactivated and all his arrears were also paid to him....
Solution: write an apology mail to them and beg for forgiveness. They will forgive u, but it takes time. And they will also pay you all the backlog. Good luck...

Thanks bro
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:

I warned you guys here but you wouldnt listeen. some people even insulted me that i was saying it to get referrals..... Now it has happened and you have witnessed it with your own eyes

Sorry about this anyway. Plead with them and let them know you did it out of ignorance and they should pardon you.....

They 'MIGHT' unblock your account BUT it MAY take up to 1/2Months as the case may be.

The good thing is if they decide to pardon you, all your accummulated earnings [all the days ur account was block] would be paid in full.

Others should learn from this... Dont ever use yourself as referral. It's better you leave it blank or betterstill, Contact me for referral details to avoid 'had i known' cheesy

My contact is on my signature below
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2017
stephen53:
But pls ooo Hw much for one unit or shud I say the start up capital?

Like 150k..... My contact is in my signature below should incase you need more information on this....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Sidney1990: 2:22am On Jun 03, 2017
What is the difference between Perfect Money and Perfect Money Community? Can someone throw more light on this Please
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by yusasiv(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2017
I must confess, this is one of the most mature and non derogatory thread i have came across on NL since i became a member.... Sorry guys, i do not mean to derail the Thread, i just want to be sure about one thing, we all know MMM and the likes of other pyramids started off at a particular time and it lasted for a particular period of time... PMC kicked off 2016, November i guess.. But have u ever asked yourself what your unit is being used for and how profits are been generated on a daily basis, although am a fan of "no money ventured, no money loose" mindsets but then, we always know that a system without a particular source of investment is likely to be of advantage to some and a huge demerit to others, a fair system would benefit all members at large... Sorry o, just thinking aloud ni o.. I blv u guys can correct my blindness on this... So, I stand to be corrected... And please don't even think am here to criticize because i also promote investment opportunity as well... It's Clearly visible on my signature...

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by yusasiv(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Sidney1990:
What is the difference between Perfect Money and Perfect Money Community? Can someone throw more light on this Please

Perfect money is more like bitcoin... It's an e currency and has its wallet as well.... Perfect Money community is the platform they are talking about i guess..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bigsecsyde(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is it just me or all the people claiming they are getting paid by PMC opened their Nairaland account around November 2016(which I believe PMC was created) till very early this year( all the accounts have so much in common, having a username with numbers at the end). I just might be wrong but I don't see any old moniker getting paid. Give yourself brain and be careful before you make investments you'd regret. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigsecsyde:
Is it just me or all the people claiming they are getting paid by PMC opened their Nairaland account around November 2016(which I believe PMC was created) till very early this year( all the accounts have so much in common, having a username with numbers at the end). I just might be wrong but I don't see any old moniker getting paid. Give yourself brain and be careful before you make investments you'd regret. Goodluck.

Me i always ask myself if this site is actually paying the way peeps claims, why am i not feeling the buzz, like the site is totally hidden from users review on the Internet..... just saying
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Najwal:

Me i always ask myself if this site is actually paying the way peeps claims, why am i not feeling the buzz, like the site is totally hidden from users review on the Internet..... just saying
Am not paying since April,12,2017, MY CONCLUSION...paypmc.com is a BIG SCAM NOTHING ELSE,

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
you2you:
Am not paying since April,12,2017, MY CONCLUSION...paypmc.com is a BIG SCAM NOTHING ELSE,

That's very bad, i hope dey pay you some day.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Najwal:

That's very bad, i hope dey pay you some day.
Bro, The Fact Is They Are Using Peter Money To Pay Paul, They Are Authetically Scammer Av Ever Seeing, THEY ARE BIGGEST SCAM??
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ibrahimmusa693: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Exempted:

I warned you guys here but you wouldnt listeen. some people even insulted me that i was saying it to get referrals..... Now it has happened and you have witnessed it with your own eyes

Sorry about this anyway. Plead with them and let them know you did it out of ignorance and they should pardon you.....

They 'MIGHT' unblock your account BUT it MAY take up to 1/2Months as the case may be.

The good thing is if they decide to pardon you, all your accummulated earnings [all the days ur account was block] would be paid in full.

Others should learn from this... Dont ever use yourself as referral. It's better you leave it blank or betterstill, Contact me for referral details to avoid 'had i known' cheesy

My contact is on my signature below
Thanks Bro !!!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by omobemi: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
when i address these forum earlier April, i was condemned and mocked but today some persons eyes are wide open......cheers

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bal4real: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
PMC members, is PMC still paying? I heard that they are undergoing upgrade on their crediting system. Prompt response is highly appreciated, because i have money at hand to invest in PMC now but this system upgrade of a thing is scaring me.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ofpeaceandroyal: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:

Thanks Bro !!!

You are right. I took risk to invest with them, they paid for abot 9 to 11 days and then system upgrade that never happened. @Ayocool you are right too.

It its better to invest in long term investments sites than all these. Anyone interested in long term plans can message me, i ll refer to some trusted website. There is one i invested in years ago and even refunded all balances when closing up, they are opening again soon !!

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Philistine(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
So pmc Is now scam

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ifybaby555: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
bal4real:
PMC members, is PMC still paying? I heard that they are undergoing upgrade on their crediting system. Prompt response is highly appreciated, because i have money at hand to invest in PMC now but this system upgrade of a thing is scaring me.

Why don't you invest in this company that invests in real estate?

Check out my signature for registration link. (SPONSOR NAME IS BEAUTYCHARIS)

After registration you would be added to the WhatsApp group where you can interact with other participants on the scheme and observe for yourself before you deposit.

They have been paying since 2011.
****Please use your name as appears on your ID card and the address on your bank statement for easier verification

*Here is a summary of all the running projects:*

*1. Aura Student Luxury | Liverpool* Started: 22/05/2017

_*Minimum investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.53% ROI per day.
_*Duration:*_ 100 days of daily pay.

*2. TIMES APARTHOTEL*
|  Started: 4/10/2016

_*Minimum investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.56% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days of daily pay

*3. BRAEFOOT HOUSE | EDINBURGH*  |  Started: 02/12/2016

_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.43% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 150 days of daily pay

*4. Fox Halls, Liverpool*   |  Started: 22/02/2016

_*Minimum Investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Up to 0.44% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 90 days daily pay

*5. The Box Student Property*   |  Started: 24/06/2016

_*Minimum Investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Upto 0.39% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days daily pay

*​Register and invest now!*

Check my signature for the registration link (REMEMBER TO USE YOUR FULL NAMES AS WRITTEN ON YOUR ID CARD AND THE ADDRESS ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT FOR EASIER VERIFICATION)

Once the page opens, click on ​REGISTER NOW​ to access the registration page. Sponsor is BEAUTYCHARIS

Please ask us any questions you have, we are happy to help.

Have a fruitful weekend.

Thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by shotuns: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
@ifybaby5555, can you provide your personal contact on whatssapp, kindly give more details, office address/location.. Thanks

ifybaby555:

Why don't you invest in this company that invests in real estate?

Check out my signature for registration link. (SPONSOR NAME IS BEAUTYCHARIS)

After registration you would be added to the WhatsApp group where you can interact with other participants on the scheme and observe for yourself before you deposit.

They have been paying since 2011.
****Please use your name as appears on your ID card and the address on your bank statement for easier verification

*Here is a summary of all the running projects:*

*1. Aura Student Luxury | Liverpool* Started: 22/05/2017

_*Minimum investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.53% ROI per day.
_*Duration:*_ 100 days of daily pay.

*2. TIMES APARTHOTEL*
|  Started: 4/10/2016

_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.56% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days of daily pay

*3. BRAEFOOT HOUSE | EDINBURGH*  |  Started: 02/12/2016

_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.43% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 150 days of daily pay

*4. Fox Halls, Liverpool*   |  Started: 22/02/2016

_*Minimum Investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Up to 0.44% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 90 days daily pay

*5. The Box Student Property*   |  Started: 24/06/2016

_*Minimum Investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Upto 0.39% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days daily pay

*​Register and invest now!*

Check my signature for the registration link (REMEMBER TO USE YOUR FULL NAMES AS WRITTEN ON YOUR ID CARD AND THE ADDRESS ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT FOR EASIER VERIFICATION)

Once the page opens, click on ​REGISTER NOW​ to access the registration page. Sponsor is BEAUTYCHARIS

Please ask us any questions you have, we are happy to help.

Have a fruitful weekend.

Thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
ofpeaceandroyal:

You are right. I took risk to invest with them, they paid for abot 9 to 11 days and then system upgrade that never happened. @Ayocool you are right too.

It its better to invest in long term investments sites than all these. Anyone interested in long term plans can message me, i ll refer to some trusted website. There is one i invested in years ago and even refunded all balances when closing up, they are opening again soon !!
How Should I Contact You
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Goalseeker: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
bal4real:
PMC is still paying. The so called sectional upgrade is not affecting everybody. They are seriously rounding up the upgrade, according to someone with similar problem.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by peeps4u: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
AdewumiTemitope:

I bought one Personal membership unit yesterday. Early this morning I received an alert from PMC, and when I checked my perfect money account, the money is there. Thank you OP.
does paypmc still pay please? i want to be sure about info that they stop payment after 9-11 days. I want to buy a unit

cc @Tonyrollsroyce, Joshua233, BolaAngel, bigiyaro, Aneedi

thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by AdewumiTemitope: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2017
peeps4u:
does paypmc still pay please? i want to be sure about info that they stop payment after 9-11 days. I want to buy a unit

cc @Tonyrollsroyce, Joshua233, BolaAngel, bigiyaro, Aneedi

thanks
OP, if you have the money, go ahead and purchase your units. Do not let anyone discourage you. Again, it is better you leave referer status empty. ( Do not refer yourself because of commission because they will detect it sooner or later and your account will be suspended for some time )
Personally, I started with one unit, but now, I have purchased more units that are earning me more money daily till today. I wish you success.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bigsecsyde(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
I stand to be corrected but I still insist, all of you claiming to still be getting paid opened your Nairaland account around the same time. So much for coincidence lipsrsealed undecided.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by DrUche3(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I stand to be corrected but I still insist, all of you claiming to still be getting paid opened your Nairaland account around the same time. So much for coincidence lipsrsealed undecided.
Could you please narrate your ordeal to us... I've been following silently for months now and I'm at the verge of giving it a shot but each time I see comments like yours and it sends a strong and irresistible signal.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
DrUche3:

Could you please narrate your ordeal to us... I've been following silently for months now and I'm at the verge of giving it a shot but each time I see comments like yours and it sends a strong and irresistible signal.

He could be right about not being paid and not referring himself to warrant such development, but his claim that people that testify registered on NL almost same time is false, while some of them registered in 2017, some registered in 16, 11. I took my time to check some of them.
Let's stop false claim or attempting to paint people as scammers. May be those being paid are lucky, May be those not being paid are unlucky or violated PMC rules, we don't know.

Follow your discretion and mind to invest if you want to. i'm still battling with my mind whether to invest or not, but I'm most likely to do that soon.

Note: I'm not a PMC subscriber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.