Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16181 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Deletaiwos: 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
Exempted:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE FOR NEW/EXISTING PERFECT MONEY COMMUNITY MEMBERS:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS IMPORTANT TIPS:

This tip is 'mostly' for newbies who are about to register with Perfect Money Community PMC:

(1) DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSERS:
Don't even try creating a perfect money account using opera mini browser because perfectmoney.is would reject that attempt. This is because, Opera Mini browser uses data compression that takes place at Opera server. While this method provides some improvement in speed of web surfing, your security may be compromised as all the data transferred is being passed through Opera's servers.

Kindly use alternative browser, for example Fennec, Teashark or Ucweb Mobile Browser.

(2) PURCHASE MORE THAN THE REQUIRED FEE:
What i mean here is this, though the required amount to purchase a personal membership on PMC (Perfect Money Community) is $357, please make it $360 OR $365 which is about 150k.

Though i purchased more $360 (instead of the required $357), yet the transfer couldn't go through because my PM account (known as Perfect Money) is not verified yet and i needed to pay transaction fee. So i had to purchase additional $5 before the transfer could go through.

If you create a PM account and verify is with either your Int' passport, National ID or Driver's License, you would not be charged the usual %1.5 (or 1.8 or so) transaction fees PM charges unverified accounts holders.

But if you dont have any of those ID cards or not ready to verify your PM account yet, please purchase a total of $365 to avoid delays when registering with Perfect Money Community.

I made the mistake of not having up to $365 (since my PM account was unverified) and it delayed me from registering with PMC till the next day.

If you have the requirements (Phone no, contact Address and National ID) to verify your account, then do so immediately to avoid the unecessary transaction fees they charged us. The verification takes just few hours.

(3) DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS REFERRAL
There was a thread where this issue was addressed properly though the mods have deleted that thread. Perfect Money Community (Also known as PMC) frawns at illegalities.

I think two/three persons complained about their accounts been blocked by PMC becaused they used their details as referrals. It is better you leave the referal page blank than use yourself as referral.

Though the affected persons had their accounts unblocked and all their accumulated daily earnings were paid after they pleaded with PMC but lets try to avoid this.

Please dont get me wrong. you can register your wife in a separate account and use your details as the referral provided you are already a registered member. But Not the other way round.

You can contact me on +2348036932174 for my details so you can use me as your referral atleast as compesation for this tips am giving you guys cheesy

(4) USE YOUR REAL DETAILS, NOT FAKE:
PMC sends DAILY CREDIT ALERTS as Text messages daily to our phone numbers. (Just the way you get bank credit alerts) When submitting your phone/contact number, please include the country code in this format +2347012345678.

Example of their (PMC) Daily Alert Text Message:
'Hi Nathaniel, your PM account has been credited with Ten dollars being your daily income for today. Thanks. Perfect Money Community (PMC) https://paypmc.com'

Also, before you can gain access to your PM account, a code will be sent to your email (the email address you provided while registering on PM). You have to impute the code on PM before you are allowed access to your account. This is to ensure maximum security.

So using wrong details is not the way foward.

(5) PMC IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME/HYIP:
According to what is on their website:Take note that Perfect Money Community(PMC) has no relationship, whatsoever, with HYIP;
Wonder banks; Pyramids; Networking;
Ponzi Schemes; Arkantios; Forex nor
Commodity trading; Scams; Gambling or
Betting; etc.

(6) THE WHOLE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE:
Before you proceed to PMC, you must firstly create an account with perfect money and FUND IT.
>>> perfectmoney.is

(7) USE ME AS YOUR REFERRAL cheesy :
Guys, the only way you can compensate me for this tips is to include my details when sending your payment details. They require is my name, Perfect Money account number, and Phone number.

NAME: Nathaniel N. Afanide
PM account number: U14848527
PHONE NO: +2348036932174.

IF YOU HAVE MORE ENQUIRIES YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE.

PMC IS 100% REAL......
https://paypmc.com
Brother, thank you for this clear explanation. I shall buy one unit very soon and I will include your details above as my referrer. thank you many many times
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
Deletaiwos:

Brother, thank you for this clear explanation. I shall buy one unit very soon and I will include your details above as my referrer. thank you many many times

You are welcome bro..... I will be glad you did (using me as your referral).....

My referral details are up there......
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by columbus007(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2017
ogo4god:
When This Is My Experience With This So Call Paypmc.com i bought 2unit, $714,on 3rd of this april.(monday)they started paid since second day,you will just seeing alert in the early morning,but when it reach excatly 11days,that was 12th of this month they message me that they are upgrading there system and it will take 2weeks,and 2weeks reach yesterday 27th April, i seeing nothing In My Account .,I mail them,they said i should have patient,is one of there engine They Are Upgrading,and they Are paying someother person they will resume shortly, bla bla, MY CONCLUSION JUST WAIT DONT RUSH TO INVEST THERE, IF THEY PAID ME I WILL LET HOUSE KNOW,AS AM TYPING NOW AM TOTALLY CONFUSE, THAT DAY I BOUGHT PM AT THE RANGE OF N445, I BOUGT 734 AT N326,630, BUT I USE ONLY 714, THEY PAID ONLY $180 BE WARNED FOR NOW
i was almost getting ready to try not until i read your comments,thanks alot for i'am running already.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
columbus007:
i was almost getting ready to try not until i read your comments,thanks alot for i'am running already.
if they back to me i will let you know that is my promise...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by columbus007(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
ogo4god:
if they back to me i will let you know that is my promise...........
ok bros
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
columbus007:

Lots of individuals have registered after his incidence are are getting paid daily including I. PMC has been existing for over 2years now and yet most of us didnt know.

I saw his predigament and still proceeded to register and i am not regreting it. It is for people with balls alone. NOT FOR EVERYONE!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by columbus007(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
Exempted:

Lots of individuals have registered after his incidence are are getting paid daily including I. PMC has been existing for over 2years now and yet most of us didnt know.

I saw his predigament and still proceeded to register and i am not regreting it. It is for people with balls alone. NOT FOR EVERYONE!
bro its not that i do not like to invest money but just curious if its not another ponzi scheme
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
columbus007:
bro its not that i do not like to invest money but just curious if its not another ponzi scheme

It is neither a ponzi nor HYIP and they stated this on their website.

Are you aware that they also provided a link to CIA on the website asking us to report their activities to CIA if we are dissatisfied?

How many ponzi schemes does that

Visit the site and locate their FAQ

When you are ready to purchase some Units, contact me for my details so u can use me as your referral........
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
Exempted:

It is neither a ponzi nor HYIP and they stated this on their website.

Are you aware that they also provided a link to CIA on the website asking us to report their activities to CIA if we are dissatisfied?

How many ponzi schemes does that

Visit the site and locate their FAQ

When you are ready to purchase some Units, contact me for my details so u can use me as your referral........
am also not paying since april 12, pls dont mislead people, if you are paid many people are not paying, am victim, maybe what they are doing is using one investor money to paying another investor, You Are Here Advtise Because Of Refferer, RUBBISH,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
you2you:
am also not paying since april 12, pls dont mislead people, if you are paid many people are not paying, am victim, maybe what they are doing is using one investor money to paying another investor, You Are Here Advtise Because Of Refferer, RUBBISH,

I dnt knw the rubbish u re talking about. As for me and other members here, we've been receiving our daily earnings........

Maybe you should locate ur village and go appease the gods.....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
Exempted:

I dnt knw the rubbish u re talking about. As for me and other members here, we've been receiving our daily earnings........

For what you just said now, you will die like rat in JESUS name, aye e ma baje ni,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 10:08pm On May 24, 2017
you2you:
For what you just said now, you will die like rat in JESUS name, aye e ma baje ni,

You have such powers and u haven't opened a church yet? Well, Let me leave you to your fate.

But be rest assured that the reverse is the case here......
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 10:17pm On May 24, 2017
Exempted:

You have such powers and u haven't opened a church yet? Well, Let me leave you to your fate.

But be rest assured that the reverse is the case here......
dont worry, you know how to talk trash and you will see pepper, i think you are working for this useless paypmc to scam people, omo irankiran,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 11:03pm On May 24, 2017
you2you:
dont worry, you know how to talk trash and you will see pepper, i think you are working for this useless paypmc to scam people, omo irankiran,
Man calm down, you don't need this, iam the first person to comment here that paypmc.com has not paying me since April 12,2017, what they told that day is that they are upgrading one of there systems and we can see people around us that paying, we should not bother, but going to 1and half month now, they are yet to back, let still wait, GOD will bless our hustle, for you people that are paid till now pls don't mock us, GOD knows everything, Shallom
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
Exempted:

Haba, my brother this is to much, am the 1st person to comment here that am not paying since April12,2017,....that's mean they are follow us from our village,.......when thank you, but for the comment I don't know what to say, Thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
ogo4god:
Haba, my brother this is to much, am the 1st person to comment here that am not paying since April12,2017,....that's mean they are follow us from our village,.......when thank you, but for the comment I don't know what to say, Thanks

Sorry bro, i dont mean to insult u. Am refering to that guy in particular cos his words were harsh.......

Apologies.........
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 11:36pm On May 24, 2017
ogo4god:
Man calm down, you don't need this, iam the first person to comment here that paypmc.com has not paying me since April 12,2017, what they told that day is that they are upgrading one of there systems and we can see people around us that paying, we should not bother, but going to 1and half month now, they are yet to back, let still wait, GOD will bless our hustle, for you people that are paid till now pls don't mock us, GOD knows everything, Shallom

That guy's just too harsh....... We pray they pay u guys soonest....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 6:35am On May 25, 2017
Exempted:

Sorry bro, i dont mean to insult u. Am refering to that guy in particular cos his words were harsh.......

Apologies.........
Bro, No problem,, you know maybe the guy have loose so much hope that cause is harsh word, when GOD will bless our Hustle,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 6:50am On May 25, 2017
ogo4god:
Bro, thank you, the guy just make me angry bitterly, i borrow that money on april, since then they claim they are upgrading, and the guy just they advitise rubbish here,if it is him i know he will not come here to advitise and beg for refferer, Nonsense?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Arabs999: 10:06am On May 25, 2017
you2you:
Bro, thank you, the guy just make me angry bitterly, i borrow that money on april, since then they claim they are upgrading, and the guy just they advitise rubbish here,if it is him i know he will not come here to advitise and beg for refferer, Nonsense?
OP, make una take am easyoooh. Make una nor dey quarrel again. But as far as PMC is concerned, no problem. Dem go settle una. This is because PMC Real finish...
Na so I see am oooh...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 10:35am On May 25, 2017
Arabs999:

OP, make una take am easyoooh. Make una nor dey quarrel again. But as far as PMC is concerned, no problem. Dem go settle una. This is because PMC Real finish...
Na so I see am oooh...
Thank you, that guy just mad my sprit, with is rubbish comment, once again thank you for your courage
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 11:49am On May 25, 2017
Arabs999:

Na so I see am oooh...

Some reliable monikers here have been earning from PMC but has refused to comment anymore because some fellas here would say they work with PMC.

This is not the first thread on PMC. The mods deleted that thread else you would have been shocked at how long this stuff has been in existence.......

Me myself, i registered last week even after reading some negative comments here about PMC because i have been following it since early last year......

Am still saying it, Anyone that wants to register should do so because PMC is paying 100%.....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
Exempted:

Some reliable monikers here have been earning from PMC but has refused to comment anymore because some fellas here would say they work with PMC.

This is not the first thread on PMC. The mods deleted that thread else you would have been shocked at how long this stuff has been in existence.......

Me myself, i registered last week even after reading some negative comments here about PMC because i have been following it since early last year......

Am still saying it, Anyone that wants to register should do so because PMC is paying 100%.....
guy pls cool down if you are saying this, and people buy unit and they fall to upgrading like me, what you will say? dont let people tag you as a scam, i know what am facing now, man beware, my 2cent?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
you2you:
guy pls cool down if you are saying this, and people buy unit and they fall to upgrading like me, what you will say? dont let people tag you as a scam, i know what am facing now, man beware, my 2cent?

NOTED!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ayocool(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2017
Dont invest. They will pay u only 11 days and come up with upgrade nonsense. I have 3 units since feb. Got paid 11 days only. Emailed 3 times and they reply with paying others for now
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
ayocool:
Dont invest. They will pay u only 11 days and come up with upgrade nonsense. I have 3 units since feb. Got paid 11 days only. Emailed 3 times and they reply with paying others for now

can anyone pls testify to the 11 day payment period as claimed here?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
Its better I use my money for GHW than this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 7:21pm On May 28, 2017
My Own Is Only 9days I Got Paid From 4th April To April12, Infact I Dont Know What To Say Now, I Think They Are Scammer,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.