Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16186 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by itasakpa: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
Ask for a refund
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 8:10pm On May 28, 2017
Aneedi:

Report as promised. I funded my perfect money account and purchased one unit of Business Membership of PMC yesterday. Today, I have just received my Daily Income Alert from them which is $120 daily. It is Trueeeee. They are paying.
Pls Op Are They Still Paying You Till Today, Just To Comfirmed Whether Is Only 9 To 11days They Are Paying, Pls I Need Your Reply, Thanks,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ayocool(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
you2you:
Pls Op Are They Still Paying You Till Today, Just To Comfirmed Whether Is Only 9 To 11days They Are Paying, Pls I Need Your Reply, Thanks,

They will pay you for a few days so you can refer others or give testimonies, then stop. Max after 11 days. Dont invest in their scam!!

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 28, 2017
Guys don't ever patronize this scam guys Ooo... U better join get help world Wide... Quote me to get my referral link
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
ayocool:

They will pay you for a few days so you can refer others or give testimonies, then stop. Max after 11 days. Dont invest in their scam!!
@ayocool Thank You For The Reply Pls Let Here From This Guy aneedi Because He Purchase His Business Unit On May,3, Today Is 26days Let Hear Is Own Exprience,

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 10:42pm On May 28, 2017
ayocool:
Dont invest. They will pay u only 11 days and come up with upgrade nonsense. I have 3 units since feb. Got paid 11 days only. Emailed 3 times and they reply with paying others for now
Hmmmm......that's means i was being scammed by the so-called paypmc.com,,,,my 728$ good bye,,,,,,GOD why me.....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 7:17am On May 29, 2017
Cesc001:
Guys don't ever patronize this scam guys Ooo... U better join get help world Wide... Quote me to get my referral link
I Need Your And How To Go About It, Thanks,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2017
I think I have been convinced now to know these people are scammers, their replies to all my emails have never been satisfactory to me.
I think these guys are deliberately paying few people so that those ones will speak well of them and invite more people while seeral will be denied payment.
Guys, go use your money chop, buy clothes, or go do better ponzi like GHWx or MMM.

Good luck guys

3 Likes

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
Thank God i have not sold my precious coin to register in this unusual site. E for no funny at all sad I would say the best investment that will give you piece of mind is crypto- Altcoin, buy good coin, hold for some time then sell and get roi + profit. Best of luck to those yet to be paid.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Aneedi: 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
you2you:
@ayocool Thank You For The Reply Pls Let Here From This Guy aneedi Because He Purchase His Business Unit On May,3, Today Is 26days Let Hear Is Own Exprience,
OP, I have been receiving my daily income, everyday, from PMC till date. In addition, my wife bought three units the same week. She has also been receiving her daily earnings, till this very early morning....
If I had listened to all these negative comments, I would not have been where I am today. In fact, I regretted not buying these units since I heard about PMC last year....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
Aneedi:

OP, I have been receiving my daily income, everyday, from PMC till date. In addition, my wife bought three units the same week. She has also been receiving her daily earnings, till this very early morning....
If I had listened to all these negative comments, I would not have been where I am today. In fact, I regretted not buying these units since I heard about PMC last year....

please, like how long have you been with them
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ITSolutions135: 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
ayocool:

@ayocool, by ur explanation, it seems your account was blocked or suspended because u were involved in referral fraud. This is a situation whereby u refer urself in order to earn commission, and the fraud is detected from the 9th, 10th and above day....
So OP, be very frank with urself because those of us earning money here in Nairaland from PMC knows the difference.. Do not mislead innocent people because of your personal avoidable error of greed of manipulation....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 3:22pm On May 29, 2017
ITSolutions135:

@ayocool, by ur explanation, it seems your account was blocked or suspended because u were involved in referral fraud. This is a situation whereby u refer urself in order to earn commission, and the fraud is detected from the 9th, 10th and above day....
So OP, be very frank with urself because those of us earning money here in Nairaland from PMC knows the difference.. Do not mislead innocent people because of your personal avoidable error of greed of manipulation....
But for my own case I don't use any Referer but they said they are upgrading since April 12,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Timber333: 3:33pm On May 29, 2017
ITSolutions135:

GBAM..The Guy scammed PMC by referring himself and collected commission, then PMC detected and suspended or blocked his account. Now he is crying foul.. See the warning from one good Nairalander about self refering below:

Exempted:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE FOR NEW/EXISTING PERFECT MONEY COMMUNITY MEMBERS:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS IMPORTANT TIPS:

This tip is 'mostly' for newbies who are about to register with Perfect Money Community PMC:

(1) DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSERS:
Don't even try creating a perfect money account using opera mini browser because perfectmoney.is would reject that attempt. This is because, Opera Mini browser uses data compression that takes place at Opera server. While this method provides some improvement in speed of web surfing, your security may be compromised as all the data transferred is being passed through Opera's servers.

Kindly use alternative browser, for example Fennec, Teashark or Ucweb Mobile Browser.

(2) PURCHASE MORE THAN THE REQUIRED FEE:
What i mean here is this, though the required amount to purchase a personal membership on PMC (Perfect Money Community) is $357, please make it $360 OR $365 which is about 150k.

Though i purchased more $360 (instead of the required $357), yet the transfer couldn't go through because my PM account (known as Perfect Money) is not verified yet and i needed to pay transaction fee. So i had to purchase additional $5 before the transfer could go through.

If you create a PM account and verify is with either your Int' passport, National ID or Driver's License, you would not be charged the usual %1.5 (or 1.8 or so) transaction fees PM charges unverified accounts holders.

But if you dont have any of those ID cards or not ready to verify your PM account yet, please purchase a total of $365 to avoid delays when registering with Perfect Money Community.

I made the mistake of not having up to $365 (since my PM account was unverified) and it delayed me from registering with PMC till the next day.

If you have the requirements (Phone no, contact Address and National ID) to verify your account, then do so immediately to avoid the unecessary transaction fees they charged us. The verification takes just few hours.

(3) DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS REFERRAL
There was a thread where this issue was addressed properly though the mods have deleted that thread. Perfect Money Community (Also known as PMC) frawns at illegalities.

I think two/three persons complained about their accounts been blocked by PMC becaused they used their details as referrals. It is better you leave the referal page blank than use yourself as referral.

Though the affected persons had their accounts unblocked and all their accumulated daily earnings were paid after they pleaded with PMC but lets try to avoid this.

Please dont get me wrong. you can register your wife in a separate account and use your details as the referral provided you are already a registered member. But Not the other way round.

You can contact me on +2348036932174 for my details so you can use me as your referral atleast as compesation for this tips am giving you guys cheesy

(4) USE YOUR REAL DETAILS, NOT FAKE:
PMC sends DAILY CREDIT ALERTS as Text messages daily to our phone numbers. (Just the way you get bank credit alerts) When submitting your phone/contact number, please include the country code in this format +2347012345678.

Example of their (PMC) Daily Alert Text Message:
'Hi Nathaniel, your PM account has been credited with Ten dollars being your daily income for today. Thanks. Perfect Money Community (PMC) https://paypmc.com'

Also, before you can gain access to your PM account, a code will be sent to your email (the email address you provided while registering on PM). You have to impute the code on PM before you are allowed access to your account. This is to ensure maximum security.

So using wrong details is not the way foward.

(5) PMC IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME/HYIP:
According to what is on their website:Take note that Perfect Money Community(PMC) has no relationship, whatsoever, with HYIP;
Wonder banks; Pyramids; Networking;
Ponzi Schemes; Arkantios; Forex nor
Commodity trading; Scams; Gambling or
Betting; etc.

(6) THE WHOLE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE:
Before you proceed to PMC, you must firstly create an account with perfect money and FUND IT.
>>> perfectmoney.is

(7) USE ME AS YOUR REFERRAL cheesy :
Guys, the only way you can compensate me for this tips is to include my details when sending your payment details. They require is my name, Perfect Money account number, and Phone number.

NAME: Nathaniel N. Afanide
PM account number: U14848527
PHONE NO: +2348036932174.

IF YOU HAVE MORE ENQUIRIES YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE.
PMC IS 100% REAL......
https://paypmc.com
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by stephen53: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
But pls ooo Hw much for one unit or shud I say the start up capital?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ibrahimmusa693: 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
ogo4god:
But for my own case I don't use any Referer but they said they are upgrading since April 12,
OP, if it is because of upgrading, then, you do not have any problem. They will pay you sooner or later. Do not fear about that. PMC is Real. They are paying me and other people that I know about, daily till today. I repeat, do not entertain any fear because of negative comments from those who committed referrer fraud and their accounts suspended.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:

OP, if it is because of upgrading, then, you do not have any problem. They will pay you sooner or later. Do not fear about that. PMC is Real. They are paying me and other people that I know about, daily till today. I repeat, do not entertain any fear because of negative comments from those who committed referrer fraud and their accounts suspended.
Thank you Brother, GOD will reward our struggle, once again thank you for your consign,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ayocool(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
ITSolutions135:

No, i never referred myself or anyone. I bought 3units in span of one week, Same email address and information! I wanted to be sure before i refer friends, I read about the referral fraud. Since february i still email them less than 2 weeks ago and got this "
Dear xxxx,
Thanks for your mail.
Please be informed that the current upgrading shall soon be concluded and
account shall resume receiving your daily income. All arrears shall be
paid and expiry dates shall also be extended. Do not panic because units
are sold with 100% money back guarantee. Thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Axxxx Wxxxx (Mrs)
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mangodd: 4:31pm On May 29, 2017
stephen53:
But pls ooo Hw much for one unit or shud I say the start up capital?
Guy, how did you get here ? Have you not been following ? Well, visit their site to find out about the price: https://paypmc.com
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
you2you:
I Need Your And How To Go About It, Thanks,
whatsapp me with the phone number in my signature or you drop your number.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
Cesc001:
whatsapp me with the phone number in my signature or you drop your number.
Ok I Will Add, I Will Said, you2you from Nairaland
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
you2you:
Ok I Will Add, I Will Said, you2you from Nairaland
Noted
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
Aneedi:

Thank You For Your Reply, But What Happen To My Own, And I Do Not Use Any Refferer,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mangodd: 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
ayocool:

No, i never referred myself or anyone. I bought 3units in span of one week, Same email address and information! I wanted to be sure before i refer friends, I read about the referral fraud. Since february i still email them less than 2 weeks ago and got this "
Dear xxxx,
Thanks for your mail.
Please be informed that the current upgrading shall soon be concluded and
account shall resume receiving your daily income. All arrears shall be
paid and expiry dates shall also be extended. Do not panic because units
are sold with 100% money back guarantee. Thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Axxxx Wxxxx (Mrs)
This is interesting. Story Story, equals to Story grin shocked
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
Mangodd:

This is interesting. Story Story, equals to Story grin shocked
What Is All This, Are You Mocking Us
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by BolaAngel: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
Happy Democracy Day. Happy Daily Income Earning With PMC - https://paypmc.com
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
BolaAngel:
So They are still paying you till today but what of my own? totally down and confuse,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by lagosnawa(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
BolaAngel:
Oh yes ooh
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
lagosnawa:
Oh yes ooh
You Self Are Paying, What Should I Say Again,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by BolaAngel: 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
you2you:
So They are still paying you till today but what of my own? totally down and confuse,
OP, very many people in this Nairaland that purchased units are being paid daily till date. Majority of them are reading this thread but do not want to comment. Why ? Because they are shy of being labelled as scam or part of the scam. It is very unfortunate...
But if you have not been receiving your daily income, and again, if you have not been involved in referrer fraud, please remain calm. PMC will settle your issues and pay you every bit of your cent. PMC is one of the best out there. Please my brother/sister do not be confused. Cheer up and remain positive because PMC, to the best of my knowledge and understanding, is REAL
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 6:16pm On May 29, 2017
BolaAngel:

OP, very many people in this Nairaland that purchased units are being paid daily till date. Majority of them are reading this thread but do not want to comment. Why ? Because they are shy of being labelled as scam or part of the scam. It is very unfortunate...
But if you have not been receiving your daily income, and again, if you have not been involved in referrer fraud, please remain calm. PMC will settle your issues and pay you every bit of your cent. PMC is one of the best out there. Please my brother/sister do not be confused. Cheer up and remain positive because PMC, to the best of my knowledge and understanding, is REAL
Thank You,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.