Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs (2998 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2017
nobody has noticed that international newspapers dont report anything about kanu and his trial...

only the nigerian press is concerned about kanu..

nobody else is reporting about kanu in the international arena......

@ipobexposed....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by smellingmenses: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Who are you in even local affairs?
bantudra:
nobody has noticed that international newspapers dont report anything about kanu and his trial...

@ipobexposed....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
smellingmenses:
Who are you in even local affairs?

i just searched to find something about kanu on google on international papers...i found nothing...nothing a tall..

only nigerian press say something about kanu..

i find that very interesting.......

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by DLondonboiy: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

See the way you carry another man matter for head? Shame no dey catch you? How many years Director take senior you? Wetin you don do with your life? Shame!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
DLondonboiy:

See the way you carry another man matter for head? Shame no dey catch you? How many years Director take senior you? Wetin you don do with your life? Shame!

go search yourself.....

kanu is a nobody......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
You're already quoting me when I've asserted no statement, that's synonymous to idiocy you know?

Well! As I was reading your trashy nonsense, I saw as you were beckoning on your colleague, I then realised who you are and what your missions are, but I can tell you that such insignificant reasoning can only emanate from a dunce or a sorry imbecilic buffoons (I don't mean to be insolent but factual). There won't be any reasonable need for me to engage you in tutorial enhancement on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's sequences of uncommon records. But at least, no matter how ignominious you are, you would either mindfully or reluctantly observe that Nnamdi Kanu single handedly crippled your zoo to a stand still both politically, economically and otherwise; even your presidiot is no where to be found today; the Great British Government shivers today at the mention of "Nnamdi Kanu" and his quest, and you said he's a nobody? Isn't that signs of lunacy? A one man battling with about four strong and powerful Countries at a stretch and giving them immeasurable heat? A man who told your presidiot to his face that he's mad and cannot jail him, yet your presidiot went behind begging him to allow his secret release and he refused, and you called him a nobody? Bross, honestly you need a brain transplant even a foreign dog's brain can serve better.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:

am waiting..prove me wrong...show evidence that the world cares about kanu....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2017
i was interested....i tut the world would atleast say something about his crazy bail conditions....

kanu is not seen as a freedom fighter in the world or the rest of the world dont care about him...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
what wonder me too is,did the rest of the world ever cared...i dont have time to go find out....i suspect they never did...

ipob can tell us a lot of bull...but fact remains nobody realy takes kanu serious in the world....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by GrandGarcon: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2017
You know him but he doesn't know who you are! case closed. Ehhhm sniper price is about to go up so go get yours now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by gsmphoneseller: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:
what wonder me too is,did the rest of the world ever cared...i dont have time to go find out....i suspect they never did...

ipob can tell us a lot of bull...but fact remains nobody realy takes kanu serious in the world....
My dog don't even know you.....

How are old are you?

Seems you just got deported from panya (equatorial guinea)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

i just searched to find something about kanu on google on international papers...i found nothing...nothing a tall..

only nigerian press say something about kanu..

i find that very interesting.......
How did that answer the question? And why did you go searching about Nnamdi Kanu while everyone is busy with one thing or the other?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
How did that answer the question? And why did you go searching about Nnamdi Kanu while everyone is busy with one thing or the other?

well i was just interested if international papers write something about kanu....

what do you care in what i interest myself.....
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by XerXers: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
You went searching for kanu news on international news while fulani kills everybody at your backyard??
https://www.nairaland.com/3763126/fulani-herdsmen-behead-man-abraka

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by ExpiredNigeria: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yoruba... Kai na wah oo!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by kingzizzy: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

@ipobexposed....

Did Kanu tell you that his mission is to become internationally known?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
XerXers:
You went searching for kanu news on international news while fulani kills everybody at your backyard??
https://www.nairaland.com/3763126/fulani-herdsmen-behead-man-abraka

ehhh?..is the thread so uncomfortable for you that you have to divert from the topc??..

topic of the thread is why the international press dont report anything about kanu and his crazy bail terms....
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Yoruba... Kai na wah oo!

i am not yoruba....
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Did Kanu tell you that his mission is to become internationally known?

well....not realy...but ipob always mention other nations the ol time....

but you admit,i was right by you not been capable to prove me wrong...i found nothing....

thats very interesting.....
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by biaframustcome: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

@ipobexposed....

Bedtime reading for you, that is if you can read

http://www.newsweek.com/nnamdi-kanu-bail-biafra-nigeria-589664

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
biaframustcome:

Bedtime reading for you, that is if you can read

http://www.newsweek.com/nnamdi-kanu-bail-biafra-nigeria-589664

is newsweek american...

okay...

thats all what i wanted to know....thx... smiley

but its realy not many that report it...

newsweek...and are their more newspapers??
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

@ipobexposed....
The reason is because all the foreign intelligence agencies have multiple dossiers on the man which most probably conclude that he is an unhinged lunatic. Just imagine them listening to him on radio Biafra or watching his 2015 world Igbo day YouTube video, where he solicited for arms to wage war against the Nigerian state and imagine their opinion of him. The Biafran struggle is frowned upon by all world powers of consequence, so even if the government should decide to execute Kanu today, not one single feeble protest will come out from them

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by biaframustcome: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

is newsweek american...

okay...

thats all what i wanted to know....thx... smiley

The first line of your thread said international newspaper go back and reread it.
OK is London no longer international? This illiterates self .

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
The reason is because all the foreign intelligence agencies have multiple dossiers on the man which most probably conclude that he is an unhinged lunatic. Just imagine them listening to him on radio Biafra or watching his 2015 world Igbo day YouTube video, where he solicited for arms to wage war against the Nigerian state and imagine their opinion of him. The Biafran struggle is frowned upon by all world powers of consequence, so even if the government should decide to execute Kanu today, not one single feeble protest will come out from them

kanu is a freak...he doesnt know how to say something without insulting others.....people can not like you if you are like that...

i tried to find something about kanu on international newspapers and found nothing...

that tells me that the world is not interested in kanu...

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
biaframustcome:

The first line of your thread said international newspaper go back and reread it.
OK is London no longer international? This illiterates self .

well...newsweek is british??...okay....thx for the info bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by deboysben(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
guy they swear for you, or are you suffering from nnamdiphobia. it seems you want to overtake ipobexposed on matters that concern biafra. I wonder the planet you and your likes came from. the earlier you leave ibos and their biafra matters the better your miserable life for you.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by biaframustcome: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

well...newsweek is british??...okay....thx for the info bro... wink

Church agbasa
Church done close
Will you close this thread now, you silly boy
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
deboysben:
guy they swear for you, or are you suffering from nnamdiphobia. it seems you want to overtake ipobexposed on matters that concern biafra. I wonder the planet you and your likes came from. the earlier you leave ibos and their biafra matters the better your miserable life for you.

why shouldnt it concern me when kanu is calling for the breakup of my country.....ofcourse it concerns me....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
biaframustcome:

Church agbasa
Church done close
Will you close this thread now, you silly boy

you realy think you have a monopoly on insulting others??...i already thanked you...sooo what is the fuse about??..

and why should i take the thread down?...

you said newsweek...i watched...okay...only newsweek??....

do you know other international newspapers that are reporting the matter in nigeria..??...
Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

kanu is a freak...he doesnt know how to say something without insulting others.....people can not like you if you are like that...

i tried to find something about kanu on international newspapers and found nothing...

that tells me that the world is not interested in kanu...
Even if some obscure media outlet mentions his trial, it will still be of no consequence. Since his trial begun no single Foreign government has issued any statement on his behalf, neither have they put pressure on the Nigerian government to discontinue his trial. Even the UK that he has legal citizenship of are mute on the matter and judging from the ambassador's recent statement, have abandoned him to his fate. The whole civilized world sees Nnamdi Kanu for who he is: a deranged lunatic with delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by bantudra: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Even if some obscure media outlet mentions his trial, it will still be of no consequence. Since his trial begun no single Foreign government has issued any statement on his behalf, neither have they put pressure on the Nigerian government to discontinue his trial. Even the UK that he has legal citizenship of are mute on the matter and judging from the ambassador's recent statement, have abandoned him to his fate. The whole civilized world sees Nnamdi Kanu for who he is: a deranged lunatic with delusions of grandeur

its just how it is...i never noticed that,i was bored today and had the idea to check..look at his bail conditions..thats crazy...

if the world realy cared about kanu,they would have reported something...

we shouldnt allow ipob to hold the ol nigeria captive...they think we dont read,thats why they can mess with our minds anyhow they like.....

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is A Nobody In International Affairs by biaframustcome: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

you realy think you have a monopoly on insulting others??...i already thanked you...sooo what is the fuse about??..

and why should i take the thread down?...

you said newsweek...i watched...okay...only newsweek??....

do you know other international newspapers that are reporting the matter in nigeria..??...

It seems English language is the problem. Now enjoy this American VOA article in Hausa

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.voahausa.com/amp/3825138.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Crying And Leaving The North PICS / The Truth About The Hausas / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.