Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) (47495 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was Doing Sexcalls With Her Boyfriend - VIDEO, IJELESPEAKS / Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was An Ashawo Evidence Flashback VIDEO / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Kosiso12(f): 1:27am On Oct 20, 2019
BREAKING!!! Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany(Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The mother of the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu has died in Germany, Igbere TV reports.

This was made known by his son, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, via a video he posted on his social media account.

Kanu revealed that his mother died in Germany on 30th August, 2019 as a result of the trauma she faced during the operation Python in Abia State, Nigeria.

Kanu, however, described her as a very caring and loving mother.

He further disclosed that her mother is passionate about the sovereign State of Biafra.

He said : "Today I announce the passing of my mother Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu. May Chukwu Okike Abiama grant her eternal rest."

http://igberetvnews.com/1078026/breaking-biafra-nnamdi-kanus-mother-dies-germanyvideo-photos/

Today I announce the passing of my mother Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu. May Chukwu Okike Abiama grant her eternal rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHWW_ZXIMiQ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=418454318867114&id=2242422276042512

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by poshestmina(f): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2019
R i p ma.
He looks so much like his mother smiley

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Fadomero(m): 1:46am On Oct 20, 2019
If u love urself just stay their dem don close boarder no escape

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Commentor: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2019
I thought you said your parents were killed in Nigeria during operation Python Dance.

Abi you get 2 mama?

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by TwoBottles: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2019
R.I.P ma, now only time keeps us apart...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by OruExpress: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2019
RIP great men are made by great women

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by horsepower101: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2019
May her gentle soul Rest In Peace.

Thank you for giving us Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The man who torments the artificial British creation with his truth.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by ludd2018: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Commentor:
I thought you said your parents were killed in Nigeria during operation Python Dance.

Abi you get 2 mama?

Where did you get that info ? That was people insinuation . He told Biafrans that parents survived the attack .

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by ProWalker: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2019
selemempe:
Watch how a certain sophisticated, progressive tribe will flood this thread to gloat over the death of this poor woman.
We understand that the north is poorly educated so they can be excused. What is the excuse of the west?

Rest in power dear lady. You should be consoled by the fact that you gave birth to a king in a war.

Na una dey invite trouble. Why not simply type your RIP and move on.

Which one is Rest in Power kwa?

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by selemempe: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2019
ProWalker:

Na una dey invite trouble. Why not simply type your RIP and move on.

Which one is Rest in Power kwa?
you should know na... since you are sophisticated undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Katier00(f): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Operation python dance of over 2 years nawa o.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2019
30th August? And nobody heard anything about it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by menacetosociety: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2019
selemempe:
mod rule2
U Igbos are the most hateful set of people.Shame on u

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by DonHummer(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2019
i am just curious, will he attend the burial in Nigeria?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Commentor: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
DonHummer:

He cannot.

It is even his own people that would descend on him.

They still hold him responsible for Atiku/Peter Obi's loss.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by otokx(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerian followership is largely uneducated.

11 Likes

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by TheOtherRoom: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2019
DonHummer:
that's when we will know who jumped bail and whatsup

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by TheOtherRoom: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Commentor:

Abi you get 2 mama?
Where did you get this kind information

Anyways Buhari handle this issue poorly as usual

Allowing the Fulanis herdsmen roam free while killing innocent and harmless protesters

This action will be his greatest undoing!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Akponmfet: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany(Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

The mother of the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu has died in Germany, Igbere TV reports.

This was made known by his son, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, via a video he posted on his social media account.

Kanu revealed that his mother died in Germany on 30th August, 2019 as a result of the trauma she faced during the operation Python in Abia State, Nigeria.

Kanu, however, described her as a very caring and loving mother.

He further disclosed that her mother is passionate about the sovereign State of Biafra.

He said : "Today I announce the passing of my mother Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu. May Chukwu Okike Abiama grant her eternal rest."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/1078026/breaking-biafra-nnamdi-kanus-mother-dies-germanyvideo-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Commentor: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Where did you get this kind information

Anyways Buhari handle this issue poorly as usual

Allowing the Fulanis herdsmen roam free while killing innocent and harmless protesters

This action will be his greatest undoing!!!

We are talking about Nnamdi Kanu's dead mother here.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by olatade(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Rest in peace ma cry

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.