Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment (21608 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Health Minister, Adewole Celebrates World Malaria Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by dosht(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
sheedy407:
Thank God,anytime i take this drugs,body go just dey scratch and pepper me.
Na this drug them suppose dey call ''pepe dem gang''
The injection can turn someone to something else
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Nairalane: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
I've banned it by myself since.....

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
twosquare:
check again.

grin
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by GloriaNinja(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
"Amala " should be BANNED AS WELL, THE DRUG NO DEY GOOD AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by gabazin080(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

At least with his illness he still reach presidency. with ur own, i doubt u will ever smell gateman of asovilla grin
zombie spotted. your type are the one deceiving buhari that he is healthy enough to continue being president

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
What kind of nonsense news am I reading? 300 billion naira lost on malaria issue..chloroquine drug been stop.. When hear , see and have information about nonsense you need no Babalawo or star gazer to be aware.. The minister of health is not in existence... do not ask me.

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by vantage001: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
The health minister has no inkling about buhari's health and he is a doctor? Is he not supposed to be the one to relay the situation of things to the Nigerian public.
yeye man.
A serious downgrade from the likes of Dora akunyili.

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by tonio2wo: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its still the best 'curative' malaria medicine. angry

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by odogwu2007(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
fhelihx:
Why
No A.C.T or what.. Chloroquine been treating Nigerians since 1780AD..
and have been scratching them too since that 1780AD
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by fhelihx(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
odogwu2007:
and have been scratching them too since that 1780AD

I don't react to medicines.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by yankeedude(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thank you ooo. Chloroquine still works for me up till now.
fhelihx:
Why
No A.C.T or what.. Chloroquine been treating Nigerians since 1780AD..

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by veraponpo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
yourexcellency:
Health Minister that doesn't know what is wrong with Buhari's health.. that one na Health Minister abi suegbe?

If you think he does not know what is wrong with Buhari, then you must be living in a self-deceiver's planet.

Polity involves keeping of some secrets in the interest of the nation.
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by maclatunji: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Says who, nitori Olorun!?? angry

Meanwhile, below is Iran's Health Minister and we are still arguing Malaria

Stop displaying ignorance. This current health minister also performed surgery in Abuja. You will not listen to news but will have time to peddle negativity.

3 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by fhelihx(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
yankeedude:
Thank you ooo. Chloroquine still works for me up till now.

Yea ..very well..Alas, the scratching issue with it is just a side effect that's not pertaining to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by blackpanda: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
gabazin080:
zombie spotted. your type are the one deceiving buhari that he is healthy enough to continue being president
[/s]

SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Sketchandcraft(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
yourexcellency:
Health Minister that doesn't know what is wrong with Buhari's health.. that one na Health Minister abi suegbe?
Na real suegbe

Make he administer chloroquine for buhari naa
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Keegan: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Laple0541:
Why? that na d cheapest antimalarial drug I can afford ooo make dem no try rubbish ooo.

Cheapest and the most effective for me and my family.

Please, bring back our Chloroquine.

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
sheedy407:

this chloroquine injection has given me scars on my body, sometimes I feel the indian doctor wanted to kill me. I have scars all over my body excluding my face. Thank God I'm light skin, so it's no longer obvious compared to when I was younger. Any time I remember my story I feel bad for people like me, my mum is my doctor now, I don't go to the hospital even when I do, my mum must inspect everything before any doctor comes closer.
sheedy407:

this chloroquine injection has given me scars on my body, sometimes I feel the indian doctor wanted to kill me. I have scars all over my body excluding my face. Thank God I'm light skin, so it's no longer obvious compared to when I was younger. Any time I remember my story I feel bad for people like me, my mum is my doctor now, I don't go to the hospital even when I do, my mum must inspect everything before any doctor comes closer.
sheedy407:

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Sanchez01: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Stop displaying ignorance. This current health minister also performed surgery in Abuja. You will not listen to news but will have time to peddle negativity.
Oga BMC, when was the surgery performed Do well to supply a link, and don't even thinking of posting a link wherein it was stated that he 'spectated' in the theatre, but championed the surgical procedure. I'm waiting.

By the way, there is nothing and there has never been anything positive about this administration. Still waiting for your concocted lies about Prof. Adewole performing a surgery as the Health Minister.

3 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by yomi007k(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
The question I have for the health minister is what shud be prescribed in a pregnant woman in first trimester who reacts to quinine?

I jus had the above case 3 days ago.

..... grin...I pity this man.

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by flex04(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
yeeeee!!!! dis medsine no dy use eye see under ur leg fr nyt

scratching tinz angry angry angry angry sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Astuteleader(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, who made this announcement, stated that about N300bn was being lost annually by the Federal Government in the treatment and prevention of the disease....300bn lost every year?? This people will just be quoting figures upandan

1 Like

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by walosky(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
So what's d combo na?
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by maclatunji: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oga BMC, when was the surgery performed Do well to supply a link, and don't even thinking of posting a link wherein it was stated that he 'spectated' in the theatre, but championed the surgical procedure. I'm waiting.

By the way, there is nothing and there has never been anything positive about this administration. Still waiting for your concocted lies about Prof. Adewole performing a surgery as the Health Minister.

Negativity and ignorance seem to be your hobbies. If you cannot seek the information, too bad.
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by dsmooth1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
mehn i hate dis drug lyk kilode,, na too put am insyd eba anytym i wan use am
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am surprised this is coming up again. Chloroquine has been banned in the past before in this country, even Atesunate & co. Why are they making a fuss of it again.
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Sanchez01: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Negativity and ignorance seem to be your hobbies. If you cannot seek the information, too bad.
How interesting! You resort to name calling when you clearly can't prove your assertion. There are more stupid folks on cyberspace, really.

Do I need to wait three and half years, out of four, just so to prove this government is up to nothing For you who has chosen to remain positive, I ask again that you provide a link to prove that Prof. Isaac Adewole indeed performed a surgery as the Health Minister and you rebutted with the same, predictable, shallow minded name branding. I strongly believe we know who the clueless one is between us. Again, provide a link!

3 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hated that chloroquine drug....used to make my body scratch scratch dat time.
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Sanchez01: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
CarmelloANGEL:
Am surprised this is coming up again. Chloroquine has been banned in the past before in this country, even Atesunate & co. Why are they making a fuss of it again.
It was actually banned eleven (11) years ago. It has become an annual exercise ever since. Not sure Artesunate was banned though. We have a directionless government here.

2 Likes

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
All this window dressing type of Ministers that we have in Nigeria...........
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Jman06(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
"Amala " should be BANNED AS WELL, THE DRUG NO DEY GOOD AT ALL.
Do you react to amalar?

Always insist on seeing the pharmacist when you go to buy drugs. Their professional advice will save you alot of health risk and even money.
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by naijajobx: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
but this was ban years back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.