Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment (21413 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Health Minister, Adewole Celebrates World Malaria Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Nature8(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Ahn ahn!! shocked cheesy

grin
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by Queen1(f): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
chloroquine is the alternative antimalaria given to pregnant women who react to sulphur (fansidar). am I the only person that chloroquine doesn't itch?
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by ziga: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Read between the lines and get the message. Nigerians ministers did not get to job on merit, rather, as a reward. When you see a man who studied Law, not just Law in itself, but has gone ahead to become a SAN, only to be in charge of something as sensitive as Power, then you know your case is a sorry tale.

Bottom line is that we have ministers who are square pegs trying to fit in round holes.

I agree with what you just said, but my comment was about glorifying Iran's health ministry on the basis that their minister performed surgery.

It will lead us exactly to the situation that you criticized.

In Nigeria, we glorify "qualifications" and from a Nigerian perspective, a "SAN" is "well read" and knows "almost everything". Therefore, he can lead any industry!!!
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
HAH:
Even the ACT fail atimes

Just avoid mosquitoes, use insecticides, clean your environment or better still sleep in a mosquito net

Once you avoid mosquito you avoid malaria.

By the way I heard that malaria vaccine has been discovered and will be on trial in 3 African countries

Like avoiding mosquitoes is that easy.
It’s been 2 years, where’s the malaria vaccine?
Re: Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
twosquare:
One of the pills I still consider most effective against Malaria without Injection- Chloroquine

You said it! Goes straight and does it’s job quick quick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Is Oatmeal Fattening? / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.