Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (22170 Views)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Ol boy ONLY IDIOTS WILL BELIEVE THAT GUY IS IGBO. I'll bet my scrotal balls he bangs his head 5 times a day facing the shrine in Saudi arabia. grin grin

I am shocked truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Dummy, less than 5% of that wealth came from abroad. It is all Nigerian wealth. If you think otherwise, keep deceiving yourself. You will know how inconsequential they are when they start driving millions of your nasty, spiteful asses back to your tiny republic. Peabrain.

I have been reading your comments on this thread but I can't help but laugh at your "ignorance" (insult not intended).

Ignorance in the sense that you are mistaking the successful igbos for the frustrated illiterates touts calling themselves liepods.

You don't seem to understand their primary motives of throwing their weights behind this apparently thoughtless and senseless agitation.

Yes, apparent because, to you, it may be senseless, but I tell you, they are very thoughtful of what they are doing. It is a kind of "throw it up and lets start all over again".

You think successful big boys will subscribe to that? People that accuse widows of murder, chase her and her children away to claim ownership of their departed husbands'/fathers' property?

Or you think the likes of Young Shall Grow who have made it and are still making it will ever listen to these frustrated thugs when the success and growth of their business hinges on the oneness of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Benue people needs your help bro

Go and be their mouthpiece online

See what I'm talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by BudeYahooCom: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Normality:

I am shocked truly.

You shouldn't be shocked. The illiterate claims 'Ibo' in order to give his views some sense of validation. He is always talking about 'Ibos in the north'. He is a bumbling abooki struggling to scare Igbo off Biafra so his uncircumsized almajiri rulers can continue their parasitism undisturbed. He is not as bright as he poses.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

See what I'm talking about.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
here is not an English class
onukwu awuka

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
here is not an English class
onukwu awuka

The backbones of ipod, see them.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

The backbones of ipod, see them.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

So says the frustrated illiterate liepod tout.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by vantage001: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Zik did not create Nigeria my friend. And get this. Igbos have PROSPERED under Nigeria, more than any other ethnic group. All those mansions you see in Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Abriba, and other places, do you think it was from money earned in Igboland? It all came from Igbos investing all over Nigeria. I honestly don't know what these Ipob fools want. Their getting Biafra will immediately shut Igbos out of the Nigerian market. That is economic suicide for an entrepreneurial people.
You are an historical illiterate. No wonder you yap a lot of nonsense.
Zik was more instrumental than any Nigerian in the creation of what you call the Nigerian state.
Even when the north wanted to leave, it was Zik that convinced them to stay and even threatened the use of force. So Nigeria owes its existence to zik more than any other person in history apart from Lugard.
In other words, Igbos are actually the real first class Nigerians, since Zik bequeathed it to the igbo nation. And now the people no longer want to be part of it and their wish should be respected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

So says the frustrated illiterate liepod tout.
[/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

You shouldn't be shocked. The illiterate claims 'Ibo' in order to give his views some sense of validation. He is always talking about 'Ibos in the north'. He is a bumbling abooki struggling to scare Igbo off Biafra so his uncircumsized almajiri rulers can continue their parasitism undisturbed. He is not as bright as he poses.

grin grin

Haha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by leofab(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let all civil and public servants start working from home. It's has started with the presidency.. #softwork
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

So many have wished him death out of which some are already 6ft down.

Let's wait for the next sets.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

So many have wished him death out of which some are already 6ft down.

Let's wait for the next sets.
[/s]
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

We shall see who thunder will strike soon. Or any mysterious death.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

We shall see who thunder will strike soon. Or any mysterious death.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Hahaha.

Is that what is left?

Bubu has lived a long live and will live more.

Some frustrated illiterates wishing him death have gone already and more will follow suit.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

Hahaha.

Is that what is left?

Bubu has lived a long live and will live more.

Some frustrated illiterates wishing him death have gone already and more will still follow suit.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

Continue.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dejiprince:

Continue.
aoc is bokoharam
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
aoc is bokoharam

The strong base of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dejiprince:

The strong base of Igbos.
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dejiprince:

Is that all?
Elrufai is a midget Obasanjo is a monkey Lier Muhammed is charlatan Amaechi is a thief Oshiomole is a scallywag
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
Elrufai is a midget Obasanjo is a monkey Lier Muhammed is charlatan Amaechi is a thief Oshiomole is a scallywag

When you are done, let me know.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

When you are done, let me know.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Are you done?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:

You are an historical illiterate. No wonder you yap a lot of nonsense.
Zik was more instrumental than any Nigerian in the creation of what you call the Nigerian state.
Even when the north wanted to leave, it was Zik that convinced them to stay and even threatened the use of force. So Nigeria owes its existence to zik more than any other person in history apart from Lugard.
In other words, Igbos are actually the real first class Nigerians, since Zik bequeathed it to the igbo nation. And now the people no longer want to be part of it and their wish should be respected.

So we should credit Gowon with ''creating Nigeria'', and credit any other leader who wishes to prevent the break up of his country, with creating that country? I think not. Zik was only doing what every national leader on earth would do if someone threatened to balkanize his country.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Dejiprince: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Yeah, follow me, that is how it should be, not the other way round. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[/s]
[s]shatap
D tin pain you abi? oya make i help you cal Mynd44, Seun and Lasticascala if your data don finish grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dejiprince:

I have been reading your comments on this thread but I can't help but laugh at your "ignorance" (insult not intended).

Ignorance in the sense that you are mistaking the successful igbos for the frustrated illiterates touts calling themselves liepods.

You don't seem to understand their primary motives of throwing their weights behind this apparently thoughtless and senseless agitation.

Yes, apparent because, to you, it may be senseless, but I tell you, they are very thoughtful of what they are doing. It is a kind of "throw it up and lets start all over again".

You think successful big boys will subscribe to that? People that accuse widows of murder, chase her and her children away to claim ownership of their departed husbands'/fathers' property?

Or you think the likes of Young Shall Grow who have made it and are still making it will ever listen to these frustrated thugs when the success and growth of their business hinges on the oneness of Nigeria?

I can see why you take this line, but these Ipob guys are a growing menace to society, as they mislead millions of Igbos into thinking secession will serve them well.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Why have you been avoiding my question, you dishonest element claiming to be 'Ibo' and deciding to join police to humiliate Igbos?
You think you can use the "Scare factor" to entrap the Igbos in your zoological contraption?

Biafrans have ruminated about the nigeria project for more than 40 years after the war and they've come to a resolute conclusion- YOUR ZOOGERIA IS UNWORKABLE. How many years have done your own thinking?
The poorest Biafra will be more comfortable than richest zoogerian.
So you can go and die with your 'one nigeria' blackmail. cheesy

You've been shouting 'one nigeria' for 100 years and want us to think you are sane. Go to younger countries like malawi and namibia. Do you hear 'one malawi' 'one namibia'. One zoogerianists are not the brightest bunch.

You say all this but yet, Igbos are the biggest settlers outside their own territory in the history of human existence.

You say this, even as millions of Igbos are settled across Nigeria, quietly earning their living.

A people more dependent on their neighbours, economically, than any other group in Nigeria.

Yet you're agitating against those benefits you're getting.

Even right now, you can all vote with your feet, and return back to the East en masse, right now, even without any official declaration of secession, since you love your region so much, and hate the Nigerian 'zoo' so much.

Yet you don't.

You remind me of a drunk who claims he is ''now sober'', while staggering and holding a bottle of gin to his head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.