Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (22167 Views)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2017
seeyouin2019:

It is only in a Zoo that you will find a president ruling animals like you from home.
And it is only in a worse potential Zoo you would find miscreants like you banning people from the land for expressing their opinions.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Dejiprince:

Oya, come pack the shiit, my follower.
Oooh, I thought he backs only my shiit oo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Joe the prodigal son of biafra

No one should pay him any attention, he is trying to earn his pay

Though I feel he was reckless with his statement

So every Igbo man should buy the ideal of your useless biafra and IPOB? The same Biafra that send over 3million of your kinsmen to their early grave and you wanna follow that pat too?

Mind you none of Ojukwu family die during biafra war..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IGBOKWE SHOULD SHUT UP!

You should shut up, What happen to his freedom of speech? Remember he is not a criminal like your dilector..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Igboesika:
Igbokwe don buy case.
In your next life , always think before you talk not the other way round.
Old f00l.

IPOB or the entire Igbo race can't do nada..

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:
He went on self exile from Nnewi because of his family's criminal tendencies. A known criminal who exiled himself when Bakassi men went after his crooked family, is now a chieftain in APC.

I guess he is bitter for his self exile.....He will die a bitter man.

When ever someone does not buy your view you tag them criminal with no evidence hahah..

So because he did not support your useless dilector ideal?

Mind to tell us how many SE Governors has shown support for you dilector..

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2017
kingzizzy:
Joe Igbokwe is an embarassment to anyone who calls himself a true 'Nwa-Afo'.

I suggest that people in his hometown should do a proper investigation because my suspicion is that a Yoruba man may have fathered him

LOL so the slave mentality your kinsmen derive from supporting Ojukwu was transfer to you? So every igbo man must support IPOB right?
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Mr joe Yorubakwe
I no dey wait for ipob to ban or baptize you... I have already done that on behalf of all sane biafrans on the forum and beyond ...

We say begone

And who are you please? who know you? who care about your existence hahaha..
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Oooh, I thought he backs only my shiit oo. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
very stale

you know your comments are shitss
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
buchilino:

IT'S A SIMPLE MATTER, U GO DOWN TO D SE N DO A SURVEY OF WAT IGBOS THINK N FEEL ABOUT KANU N FREEDOM. DEN COME BACK TO NL N TELL US UR FINDINGS.

LOL what do you expect an Igbo man that was brainwashed by Ojukwu and lead them to war to think? They regard Ojukwu as hero for leading over 3million of their kinsmen to their early grave and none of Ojukwu family died during the war..

Even Ojukwu abandoned them and run to Ivory Coast..

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Wolfbrother(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol banish under which authority ... very deluded set of people ... if any body could banish everybody, dem for don bounce una from SW ... awon chestbeaters and noisemakers

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Wolfbrother(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
buchilino:

IT'S A SIMPLE MATTER, U GO DOWN TO D SE N DO A SURVEY OF WAT IGBOS THINK N FEEL ABOUT KANU N FREEDOM. DEN COME BACK TO NL N TELL US UR FINDINGS.

It is only hungry, unemployed and poor people that are fighting for this thing ... with some greedy educated people pulling the strings in the background ... kinda like bh

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by donborg(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
kitaatita:
IPOB lacks the platform to banish anybody from Igboland. IPOB should have been more vocal and concerned when Lagos State deported Igbo sons to Onitsha; a decision that found favour in IPOB anointed godfather, FFK. Igbokwe merely expressed his opinion. You don't expect all Igbo to be supporters of Nnamdi Kanu.
because of ipob, buhari is afraid to come to biafraland since his election, so if igbokwe is man enough, let him come to biafra land.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by donborg(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
kropotkin33:
Nobody born of woman can banish any Nigerian citizen from any part of the country, even the FG cant banish that locked up albino monkey and his IPOB from Nigeria because deespite their subversive tendencies, they are still Nigerian citizens. Ibokwe can visit any part of igbo land anytime he so wishes and if anything happens to him, one single phone call to Buratai........and you know the rest
my friend stop this your gra gra, where was buratai when his master buhari was chased out of biafraland by your so called ipods
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Butterworth: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2017
kitaatita:
IPOB lacks the platform to banish anybody from Igboland. IPOB should have been more vocal and concerned when Lagos State deported Igbo sons to Onitsha; a decision that found favour in IPOB anointed godfather, FFK. Igbokwe merely expressed his opinion. You don't expect all Igbo to be supporters of Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB is the voice of the masses and the masses are the government in any community.

Joe Igbokwe is already on self imposed exile.

One who rejects his father's name for a pot of porridge is unfit to be called a human being

He who make a living by bashing his own kinsmen is a coward.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ZombieTAMER: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who are you please? who know you? who care about your existence hahaha..

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=55960310][/quote]

And you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Goddex: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Joe the prodigal son of biafra

No one should pay him any attention, he is trying to earn his pay

Though I feel he was reckless with his statement
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ugocitywnda: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
before his banishment he should change his name to naijakwe.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

Trash! Nobody is forcing Joe Igbokwe to support Biafra but he must not insult peoples right to self determination
We operate freedom of speech in this country, Mr Hitler wannabe. Just as you are free to call Nigeria a "zoo", so also is Igbokwe free to call you dumb and stupid in your senseless agitation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
ugocitywnda:
before his banishment he should change his name to naijakwe.
Shut up. You are not more Igbo than him because you support secession and he doesn't. Understood? Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what do you expect an Igbo man that was brainwashed by Ojukwu and lead them to war to think? They regard Ojukwu as hero for leading over 3million of their kinsmen to their early grave and none of Ojukwu family died during the war..

Don't mind the senseless fools with no brain. The other day we saw Bianca enjoying Ojukwu's money in Cuba on holidays, without a care in the world. Their family has moved on, and enjoying their life, while these illiterates are here disturbing people, led by that ignorant school dropout. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Butterworth:

IPOB is the voice of the masses and the masses are the government in any community.

Joe Igbokwe is already on self imposed exile.

One who rejects his father's name for a pot of porridge is unfit to be called a human being

He who make a living by bashing his own kinsmen is a coward.
You belong in a bush surrounded by animals. Apparently the constitution and rule of law mean nothing to you. And to think you have the nerve to call Nigeria a zoo, when your mindset is the very definition of Animalistic. May the almighty never allow your animalistic kingdom to materialise, or Idi Amin's Uganda will be a tea party in comparison.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by buchilino(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

JUST LIKE U STAND WITH BUHARI, WE IGBOS STAND ON FREEDOM. OJUKWU OR NO OJUKWU, KANU OR NO KANU, IGBOS WILL KEEP FIGHTING 4 DER FREEDOM.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
very stale

you know your comments are shitss
Yes his comments are shait and you are the shait eater fuu
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by laudate: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rossikk:
Don't you dare come in here and accuse me of what I have never said or done, you worthless imbeci.le. You cannot defend your Biafran madness so the next step is to tarnish those who are schooling your dumbitude with basic common sense? Try another tactic.

Chimo! Chukwu biko!! shocked See finishing... you no even pity the guy, small. cheesy
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Rossikk:
Don't mind the senseless fools with no brain. The other day we saw Bianca enjoying Ojukwu's money in Cuba on holidays, without a care in the world. Their family has moved on, and enjoying their life, while these illiterates are here disturbing people, led by that ignorant school dropout. Rubbish.

LOL i laugh at their stupidity when they keep shouting and wailing, Nnamdi Kanu wife and kid both are in London enjoying, Lots of IPOB member have been killed how many of his immediate family have been a victim so far? I juts pity the IGBO i swear..
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:39am On Apr 28, 2017
buchilino:

JUST LIKE U STAND WITH BUHARI, WE IGBOS STAND ON FREEDOM. OJUKWU OR NO OJUKWU, KANU OR NO KANU, IGBOS WILL KEEP FIGHTING 4 DER FREEDOM.

What useless freedom? How many of your leader support your useless agitation? Most of your leaders are lobbying for appointment in Abuja and some keep jumping from PDP to APC... Lots of IPOB have been killed what have your leaders done about it..

No one care for you guys as they regard you guys at miscreants..
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by buchilino(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What useless freedom? How many of your leader support your useless agitation? Most of your leaders are lobbying for appointment in Abuja and some keep jumping from PDP to APC... Lots of IPOB have been killed what have your leaders done about it..

No one care for you guys as they regard you guys at miscreants..

MY FRIEND, LET ME N MILLIONS OF OTHER IGBOS BE D JUDGE OF WHO OR WAT WE STAND 4. JUST AS WE IGBOS DON'T QUESTION OR JUDGE WAT N HOW U LIVE UR LIVES, U N UR PPLE SHOULD RESPECT OUR WISHES N STOP IMPOSING UR WISHES ON US. IF WE SAY WE DON'T WANT TO B PART OF DIS MISTAKE CALLED NIGERIA, Y IS IT A PROBLEM TO U. BESIDES AREN'T WE DOING U GUYS A FAVOR BY LIVING. WASN'T IT SOME PPLE IN DIS FORUM DAT SAID IGBOS R RITUALIST. SO Y IS IT U DON'T WANT D RITUALIST TO LEAVE.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Butterworth: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Rossikk:
You belong in a bush surrounded by animals. Apparently the constitution and rule of law mean nothing to you. And to think you have the nerve to call Nigeria a zoo, when your mindset is the very definition of Animalistic. May the almighty never allow your animalistic kingdom to materialise, or Idi Amin's Uganda will be a tea party in comparison.

Never knew you love Igbos this much

You're afraid to loose Igbos. . What a pathetic excuse of a human being you are.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2017
buchilino:

MY FRIEND, LET ME N MILLIONS OF OTHER IGBOS BE D JUDGE OF WHO OR WAT WE STAND 4. JUST AS WE IGBOS DON'T QUESTION OR JUDGE WAT N HOW U LIVE UR LIVES, U N UR PPLE SHOULD RESPECT OUR WISHES N STOP IMPOSING UR WISHES ON US. IF WE SAY WE DON'T WANT TO B PART OF DIS MISTAKE CALLED NIGERIA, Y IS IT A PROBLEM TO U. BESIDES AREN'T WE DOING U GUYS A FAVOR BY LIVING. WASN'T IT SOME PPLE IN DIS FORUM DAT SAID IGBOS R RITUALIST. SO Y IS IT U DON'T WANT D RITUALIST TO LEAVE.

I have said this so many times and i will continue saying it, You guys are not ready to go you are only fighting to be relevant, If you guy are serious and ready to go, You just need to do one thing and all will be over.

If you guys truly ready to go, You guys will have to relocate back to your region, Move your business back to you region and all igbos relocated back home from other region and start doing your business from your region and with that people will take you guys serious..

But you are clamoring for freedom and your people are still moving to South West and North to do business on daily basis..

All Igbos should relocate back to South East and see if your wish won't be actualize in 6month.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by buchilino(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I have said this so many times and i will continue saying it, You guys are not ready to go you are only fighting to be relevant, If you guy are serious and ready to go, You just need to do one thing and all will be over.

If you guys truly ready to go, You guys will have to relocate back to your region, Move your business back to you region and all igbos relocated back home from other region and start doing your business from your region and with that people will take you guys serious..

But you are clamoring for freedom and your people are still moving to South West and North to do business on daily basis..

All Igbos should relocate back to South East and see if your wish won't be actualize in 6month.

WHETHER WE R IN EUROPE, ASIA OR AFRICA D POINT IS WE STAND ON D SAME ISSUE. DER WAS SOUTH SUDANESE IN COUNTRIES LIKE UGANDA N ETHIOPIA, BUT DAT DIDNT STOP DEM FROM GAINING DER INDEPENDENCE. CONDUCT A REFERENDUM NOW, U WILL BE SURPRISED DAT NOT ONLY D IGBOS WILL WANT TO LEAVING. Y DO U THINK D NORTH, SW N D BRITISH R AFRAID OF IGBOS LEAVING. IF IGBOS LEAVE DATS D END OF NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye / Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.