Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? (478 Views)

Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB / What Are IPOB Youths Going To Do, When Nnamdi Kanu Is Eventually Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by KwaraRat: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have read from many an afonjas mocking Kanu and his IPOB members over their Jewish religious beliefs and apparels whenever he (Kanu) appears in Court.

Some have described Kanu's open display of his adopted Jewish religion as anti-African and a desperate stance to cling to a none-existing Jewish heritage.

I wonder between the Hausa and the Jewish IPOB who has totally lost their identities and cultures?

It is only a Hausa man that you can never discern his state of origin from his name. Somebody bears Ibrahim Mohammed, adopts Islamic and Arabic culture in place of their original African traditions and religion and holds a fanatical reverence to everything about the Arab muslim world and you still have the audacity to ridicule Nnamdi Kanu?

It is no secret that majority of Hausa Fulanis do not consider themselves as Africans but a sub-race of the Arabs. There even exists a racing club in Abuja composed strictly of Hausa Fulanis who call themselves Arab Bois!

At least Kanu still bears an Igbo name and professes his Igbo culture as superior even above his Jewish religion.

The hypocrisy must end among you afonja rats

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by Origin(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
You said Afonja abused KANU,s religious belief. Then you flew and attacked the Hausa's religious.

My brother you and the Afonjas are the same. You suppose dissuade the Afonjas from their behaviour as everyone has a right to his religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by Agumbankembu: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin

BishopTrouble.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by KwaraRat: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Origin:
You said Afonja abused KANU,s religious belief. Then you flew and attacked the Hausa's religious.

My brother you and the Afonjas are the same. You suppose dissuade the Afonjas from their behaviour as everyone has a right to his religious beliefs.

I attacked the lords and masters of afonjas.

Your lords and masters have no problem clinging to an alien Arab culture and religion in place of their since lost African traditions.

Your lords and masters whom you worship are the real dolts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by MrMaestro: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Because it's ridiculous.
Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by MrMaestro: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
KwaraRat:

I attacked the lords and masters of afonjas.

Your lords and masters have no problem clinging to an alien Arab culture and religion in place of their since lost African traditions.

Your lords and masters whom you worship are the real dolts

Lord's and masters? Lol
Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by KwaraRat: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
Because it's ridiculous.

Between IPOB wearing a Jewish attire and a Hausa arab slave which is more ridiculous?

Some of you are not even aware that the Emirate system is an Arab invention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by MrMaestro: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
KwaraRat:

Between IPOB wearing a Jewish attire and a Hausa arab slave which is more ridiculous?

Some of you are not even aware that the Emirate system is an Arab invention
it's one thing to have your region influenced by islamization hundreds of years ago like the hausa. It's another thing entirely to adopt Jewish control over your people and pledge allegiance to president netenyahu. Both are slaves. But with IPOB it's worse because they're voluntarily enslaving themselves to the religion with no influence from isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are IPOB Being Mocked Over Their Religious Choice? by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

A Presidency At War With Everybody / I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why / I Became A Poliician To Address Issues Of Marginalization – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.